h0p3c0r3
Omega+
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:

Main: Miar0r0 (Applying for this acct)
Alt: StrongZombieYou

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): $ fraud#7107

How old are you? (Optional): 15, 16 in July 2023

What is your time zone?: Eastern Standard Time/Eastern Daylight Time (EST/EDT)

Describe your activity on the server: I am quite active after school, and on weekdays. I usually spend 1-10 OOCLY hours playing the game.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
N/A! I’ve only had a few simple warnings for stuff like spamming, and using a phone for OOC stuff. (This was back in November 2021.)
I also have one DISCORD SERVER ban due to someone hacking into my account, situation was resolved a while ago and I have 2FA on every account I own.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I do acknowledge that my activity for the school team is very important, and if I am inactive for too long I will be demoted.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Chef

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
In the role of a chef my priorities are to serve Breakfast and Lunch to all students that come to the cafeteria during those times. In the time of breakfast and lunch I will announce during lunch/breakfast time what we would be having for lunch/breakfast and the students are able to now come to the cafeteria and fill their stomachs. In my role as a chef I will also when not in the cafeteria, walk around the school and make sure the students are behaving properly, giving them the correct discipline.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
In a weird way I have been in minecraft roleplay of all sorts since I was about 8 years old. My main roleplay has always been romance, family, or school. I have been through a lot of role playing scenarios since then, and the past year and a half I have been in the school roleplay community.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
I would like to join the school employee faction because I believe it will enhance the roleplay of my character that I play on a daily basis. My character has always been the type of person to want to change others lives for the better, so being a part of the School Employee faction can help raise her chances of being a people helper, whether it be school wise or in general.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
(1/8) First Russian Application. (Denied)
(2/8) Second Russian Application. (Accepted)
(3/8) Korean Application. (Accepted)
(4/8) Third-Language-Authorization. (Accepted)
(5/8) French Application. (Accepted)
(6/8) Discord Ban Appeal. (Ban-appeal)
(7/8) French Replacement to JSL. (Accepted)
(8/8) Korean Replacement to Spanish. (Accepted)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

College Bachelors - Main
Grade 9 - alt
────────────

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Atlas is an open hearted person, so she would be upset, not showing it visibly or audibly. She would politely ask why they were speaking to her so harshly, if they needed to talk about anything personal or anything in general she would be there to help.
If the student had not stopped at this point in time her posture and tone in totality would change into more “stern/strict” rather than “kind/relaxed."
If the student had still continued to verbally harass Atlas,
she would issue them a detention, inform them that they now have a detention and begin
catering to the other students.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Atlas would first approach the situation, and ask for the fight to be stopped. If the fight continues to carry on, she will then become stern.
If there are people around the two that are fighting, she’d ask them what happened to cause the situation,
once again asking for the two that are fighting to stop,
telling them she would gladly like to see them after school if they didn’t.
Once the fight was over she would get all sides of the story and decide what to do from then on.
If there was a knockout, she would immediately call for a nurse,
other then that she would bring the injured students to the nurses office to get their injuries dealt with.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Atlas would step towards them keeping a safe maintained distance, a disapproving look on her face she’d then remark that what they are doing is against school code. She would then continue on explaining that what they are doing could give students and peers that look up to them the wrong idea. She’d then tell them that they could cause a lot of damage to themselves and others around them. Once the situation is dealt with Atlas would report to SLT with the details of the situation, and her concerns for everyone around them and the person themself.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
In the employee break room, Atlas would try her best to communicate with her colleagues.
She’d usually walk in with a little bag that has her lunch, sitting down and pulling out a water bottle that
usually would have her iced coffee in it. She’d also usually read books that were online.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me Would carefully begin wiping down the kitchen and the area where she would need to pass out the trays. She’d then scrub her hands of the chemicals, cleaning underneath of her fingernails and all, making sure there was no residue of the chemicals she had used to clean so she could begin preparing the food before lunch/breakfast started.

/me Would have had a relaxed sigh after finishing handing food to each and every student that walked into the cafeteria line, walking around in the kitchen and cleaning up once more. Putting any trash into trash cans and helping any of her colleagues out with anything they needed help with.

/me Began reading what was on the food menu for the next day, preparing her announcement just in case no one else has decided to do it that day. She’d then look around the cafeteria, glad it was finally empty. She’d then put her earbuds in and begin sweeping and wiping down everything.

────────────

In-Character Section
yes.png
(Skin will be changed soon, a different reshade.)
Full Name (First & Last only): Atlas Ryn-Kurose
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss/Ms.
Preferred Name: Miss/Ms. Atlas

Age (Minimum is 25): 26
Religious Denomination: Atheist
Marital Status: Single
[Engaged]

Academic Degree: Masters
Year of Graduation: 2018-19
Major(s): Social Work
Minors: Psychology, Sociology.

Nationality: Russian
Current Location: Japan,Karakura
Native Languages: Russian
Other Languages: JSL, Japanese, Spanish.

Backstory
Atlas Ryn-Kurose was born in Russia, her race is East-Slavic and she knows Russian as her native language. Once Atlas was able to walk she knew from the beginning that she grew up in an unstable household where there was little to no support, so after learning that the support she needed was not there she then tried to support her family and siblings as much as she could.
When she was 10 years old she started her journey of cooking and cleaning for her entire house without being asked to do so, she would ask everyone what they wanted for dinner and learn how to make it. When she started high school she had become an assistant teacher that helped out the other students in her classes, she very much enjoyed helping out her fellow peers and students.
Once she was done with the assistant teaching course that she applied for, she went to the cafeteria and began helping the chefs of the building cook and clean and sometimes talk to them and make their days better. Once she was done in high-school and went up to college she had promised to adopt a sweet boy, no younger than 18 once she was legally allowed to. She worked hard and managed to get a nursing assistant job in another small country.
Once she finished her nursing assistance she fully moved to Karakura where she and her family reside today.
She then went back to college and decided that she fully wanted to be a chef or be something influential in the school faculty that would help out others.
Once she sat on that thought for a few years she decided that she would submit an application. She submitted the application and waited for a response, with her soon-to-be-adopted son, her biological son she had brought into the world recently, her fiance, and her family's support. She had the support she never knew she could have, all because she put in the work herself to make others feel ten times greater than what she felt. She has worked hard and has forced herself mentally and physically to get herself to where she is today.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation for joining KHS is purely based on the idea of helping others and supporting my own Ideas as well as others. I love to be supportive and help out as much as possible, prioritizing others problems over anything else that could be happening. KHS needs an honest and loyal worker that will work towards their goals, and I am that person. I love working with others and I will forever be grateful for what has happened in KHS, being able to move up from a student that once did school work here to move to something higher, and help students that were in the same situation as me when I was in this school. My motivation for joining KHS is to show that I have support for others that is undying.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment?:
N/A.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I believe that I should be accepted over other applicants due to my caring for
the students. I enjoy cooking, and also interacting with any amount of students there are.
I am a very positive person and I will always bring positivity with me wherever I go.
I do think everyone deserves a fair chance of being picked for this role,
but I do think that there are some people that should be accepted more than others.
I am almost always in town and I am available everyday for work. I am a very loving person so I will
let students talk to me about anything they would like. I think I should be chosen for this role
for my honest loyalty to Karakura High school.

────────────

Extra:

Additional notes about your application: N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position but, unfortunately, I've chosen to deny this application as you seem quite inactive on the server (offline for 5+ days). Feel free to re-apply once you have your activity back up!

Users who are viewing this thread