mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Katakana Tachitsu || BIOGRAPHY

MochaMocha

Level 3
[Any and all information is not to be taken icly unless specifically spoke to.
Thank you]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Multiple files sat on a desk]

-File 1-

File Name

Property of the Riyakawa-Kaminan Yakuza

P̵̢̲͉̏̀r̸̩͑͆̀͝ò̴̦̲̬̊͛̾̎̌̇̒̊̓ĵ̵̥̫̣̘̈́̈́̈́̓͛͊̏ȩ̷̹̺̲͔̣͗̓c̵̞͓̹͔̙̮͂͆̍̔̎͜t̶͔͚̣̩̩̍̓̇ ̴̩̝͕͔̹̲́̍̄̆͆̋̍̇͗͘S̴̫̄͑̄͛̊̀̋̓̊̈́p̴̖̖̗̟͋̾̾̋̆͝l̴͎̏̀͗͘̕i̷̙͔̔̌̓͊̏͊͐̓͊͘t̶̳̭̟̹̍̿́̐̓͗̈͒͌͝ͅ

[The name seemed scratched out]

Name
Soma Homare

Occupation
On sight medic and assistant mortician

Sexual orientation
Gay

Current member and position
Chief of Morticians within Yakuza
Assistant in Recruiting and Business

Crimes Related
Murder x2
Robbery x2
Assault x8
Identity theft x5
Tax evasion x 3
Tax Fraud x2

Past
Soma Homare was found in a dumpster after recent debtors refused to pay Yakuza over a course of a year. Within this time Soma was adopted by Dr. Kimito as a son. He was then brought up in middle class settings and homeschooled until 18 which he was given the mark of Riyakawa Kaminan. This marked his start of the career and obligation to serve with his life. During his time being brought up he was taught higher teachings by a hired tutor whose name is remained unknown. During this time, he was taught primarily business, math and human biology and anatomy. Along with general basics for each subject pushing Soma to his limit in every subject. Soma was not able to interact with people outside of Riyakawa. Only the members could keep him company in his time and anything else was done by hired professionals paid to not disclose any information regarding Soma Homare and his upbringing, problems and relations to others regarding the Yakuza. He then served under the Mortician and Medical side of the Yakuza. Fixing slash marks, open wounds, infected cuts and after injuries of torture. Depending on severity and knowledge, Soma was taken to do active medical assistance on missions and treat dead members to a furnace and prepare corpse's for this process.

TBC…

Reasoning for away

Soma Homare is leaving on an investigation of business handling and recruitment. He will be leaving tokyo and sent to Karakura where he will obtain 1,000,000 yen or more within 1-2 years by any means necessary. His relation to the Riyakawa Kaminan Yakuza will be wiped until further notice under DEATH. He will be put under PROJECT SPLIT until further notice. Until then. The city of Tokyo will find Soma Homare DEAD by murder and placed on an opposing Yakuza within Tokyo. Once Soma has returned, he will be under a new name Niko.

Description and Past

Soma Homare is seen as an average height and has dark black hair. Also under the alias “Sovereign” he has two distinctly different eye colors. One being a light faded blue and another being an equally light faded green. Soma has an anxiety disorder and is often seen jumping from topic to topic if he is nervous. The male has pale skin and is trained by Dr Kimito Rin-Kai under the medical team. Under the past 13 years Soma has gone under 4 different names which will be listed below. These names have been used for years at a time.

Mochido Kurayama

Tino Mistova-Kachino

Watashi Nobonaga

Girokio Tinokoro

These names each have been used as a cover up and the ID cards and passports are attached to the current file.

[The symbol of a tiger surrounded by a pond would be etched into the paper with a black seal]

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-File 2-

The file seemed fairly new with the symbol of

BLESSINGS

Sealing the file

Name

Niko H. Densetsu

Relations

Adler Densetsu
Kuro Densetsu
Lilithe Densetsu
Aoki Densetsu

[The rest seemed to be burned off]
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-File 3-

{This is information store in the Tachitsu Family Archives
Any information made public; offenders will be punished}

Full Name
Katakana Tachitsu

Date of Birth
Unknown

Orientation
Gay

Nationality
Japanese

Employment

Ḉ̶̱̞̺͈̯̼̚͜r̸̗͇̯͊̒͗͋̌͆͘i̵̢̲͓͍͍̩̤̇͑̊͜m̷̨̡̧̘̲̙̳̗̉͒̔͗͊̈̀̅ë̸͎́͐
Hired Security Worker

[A list of names under “Contracts” Were placed]

Marital Status
Married
(Tokito Tachitsu)

STATISTICS

Charisma ✦✦✦✦✧
Strength ✦✦✦✧✧
Intelligence✦✦✦✦✦
Agility✦✦✩✩✩
Perception✦✦✦✦✧
Luck✦✦✧✧✧
Mental Fortitude✦✦✦✧✧
Morals Unknown
Endurance✦✦✦✦✧
Confidence✦✦✧✧✧

RELATIONS

Kurai Tachitsu [Adopted-Father] -Alive-

You Taught me so much thank you. You make me proud of who I am and what Ive done.

Masuyo Tachitsu [Adopted-Uncle] -Unknown-
Thank you for teaching me, I will never forget your lessons and who you said to me. I'll make you proud

Kojiro Tachitsu [Adopted-Uncle] -Alive-
You are my favorite Uncle too. I'm proud to share your name. You never heard what i said at the wedding, and I'm happy. Im not sure if you did.

Ryoichi Tachitsu [Adopted-Uncle] -Alive-
You are the only thing that keeps my curious side wondering. You help me feel at home when I feel discarded.

Moire Helevete [Bio-Sister] -Alive-
I will always be here for you, my dear sister.

APPEARANCE
Katakana Tachitsu is seen as a average 6’1 in height with a build mostly described as ‘lean’ or ‘fair shape’ though is skin is line with a neck tattoo of vines, a unknown mark burned into his left shoulder blade and a set of text reading “Snitches Get Stitches” going down his spine. He carries a lighting strike scar going down his right side, on top of his shoulder and down a part of his back. His eye were a very light blue and green as if they were glowing in a way. His hair was a messy dyed dark red with a rushed fix to leave it dangling in front of his face most times. His body language mostly represented someone who was anxious or nervous though on some occasions it is relaxed and formal. His speech was a mixture of formality and immaturity.

[A attached file with the symbol of the Tachitsu emblem was on a thin paper]

After receiving this file, it should be burned, and the ashes be thrown into a open body of water]

The viewer was struck by a blunt hard object, the papers were taken, and the room lit a
blaze.

[This will be edited and re-done later on]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread