dearbambi
Rich

❀Out-Of-Character Information❀

What is your Minecraft username?:
Katayana.

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Yes, I do! It’s bunnygirl#8008.

Have you ever been banned (If yes when and why?):
Yes, ban for glitching over a fence with my friend who had a cosmetic, which lasted less than a week. However, this was around 2 years ago when I was new to SRP and I am a more mature person and I never plan on getting banned again.

What is your timezone?:
(GMT) Greenwich Mean time.

Describe your activity on the server:
I’m active on SRP usually every day for 3-7 hours after school. Although I tend to be more active on weekends. However, my activity will most likely increase if I’m accepted.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I fully understand.

What School Employee Role you are applying for?:
I’m applying to become a Receptionist.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
Firstly, as a receptionist, you are expected to assist students with any issues/concerns they may have as well as answering doubts or questions and helping them feel comfortable in order to be able to achieve the most high-grade education they can while frequenting Karakura high school. Receptionists are also required to monitor the behaviour of students and keep the front desk organised and running smoothly.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have previous experience in roleplay and SchoolRP isn’t the first server I’ve roleplayed in. Before finding out about SRP, I used to roleplay on Foreverplay with my friends, However, in the last year I’ve begun to take roleplay more seriously and I’d like to expand the ways in which I roleplay by getting my characters into different situations.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/koeatis-college-application.24456/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/koeatis-college-role-rank-request.24739/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-role-request.24804/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/my-earrings-are-a-black-and-purple-block.24967/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/glitched-missing-earrings.25475/ [ACCEPTED]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
My current role is a College Student, and the degree level is Bachelors.

❀Situations❀

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Firstly, I would remain calm and not get infuriated by the student’s foul comments. I would then order the student to calm down and stop saying those foul comments and tell the student that it would lead to a detention. I would warn the student three times, however, if the student continues cursing then I would have to give the student detention, and report it immediately to the Principal or Vice-Principal depending on the severity of the situation.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
I would get in between the students, and attempt to separate them to stop the fight, I would then order both parties to calm down, then I would then ask both students on why they started fighting and gather information about it, then I will explain to them that harming themselves and causing a ruckus in school would lead to a suspension and possibly expulsion. However, if things go out of hand and both students refuse to stop, then I would immediately try to stop the fight and break them up, then I would send both of them to the Principal or Vice-Principal for them to decide on the students’ punishment.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

She would approach the employee and assess the situation, then she would ask the employee to stop whatever they are performing, then I would remind the employee that it is an unethical thing to do whilst on a job and that it might lead to termination. If the employee refuses to comply, then she would immediately call the Principal or Vice-Principal, for them to take action on the employee and decide on their punishment.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Katelyn would calmly enter the break room with a smile on her face, she’d greet her co-workers and perhaps ask how their days have been. She would sit down with her lunch and coffee mug and attempt to start a small conversation with any fellow co-workers who would appear to have time or aren’t in a hurry. She would be very social towards her co-workers and would be eager to start friendships and good relations with others.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
/me she'd get up from her chair making her way over to the shelf. She'd reach up to the top one, grabbing a school schedule. she'd return back to her seat, sitting down and handing over the schedule to the student, with a wide bright smile on her face.

/me she'd hold her finger down at the intercom button before lightly tapping the intercom microphone, speaking into it with a serious tone. She'd begin speaking; "Could [Student's Name] and [Student's Name] make their way to the front desk please? Thank you".

/me she'd pick up the large stack of paperwork, before heading over to the printer. She'd place them besides the printer before dividing the stack into a smaller group and placing the paper inside the printer, loading it all back up with A4 Size paper.

❀In-Character Section❀

Full Name: Katelyn Antoinette.

Age (Minimum age is 25): 25 years of age.

Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss): Miss.

Academic Degree: Associate Degree.

Year of Graduation: Graduated in the year of 2014.

Major(s): Psychology, Business.

Minors: Computer Science, Biology.

Backstory:
Katelyn would have been born into the Antoinette family in Karakura, Japan. On July 2nd, 1995 along with her twin sister Ivy Antoinette. The family already had a 14-year-old male called Hiroki, who was also the lively son of Ichika and Taddaki Antoinette. The family would be very sheltering and caring, with their parents always being kind to them and Hiroki being the protector of Katelyn and Ivy throughout elementary school and middle school. needless to say, they all loved each other very much. Katelyn's childhood was very close to perfect, she was a happy and healthy girl, who was loved by everyone. Ultimately, Katelyn enrolled in a posh middle school which her parents gladly paid for if it meant getting Katelyn the best education conceivable. This time, however, Katelyn struggled enormously to develop friendships and would simply be nearby her twin sister, Ivy. Ivy grew irritated by Katelyn’'s behaviour, this also merged with the jealousy of feeling as if her parents favoured Katelyn over her, due to this, she stopped communicating to Katelyn in a respectful manner and would only speak to her if necessary or forced to.

Nevertheless, Katelyn still had her elder brother, Hiroki but as time passed he departed away to a distant college. Katelyn felt considerably empty at this period in her life and was desperate for companionship. Eventually, she met a friend, Adrian Popovich. Adrain was a kind-hearted man who was always there for Katelyn regardless of how clingy she was. One night while Katelyn was at her new friend’s dwelling, due to an unfortunate accident, the entire Antoinette family house was burnt to the ground, furthermore, all the other members of the family died peacefully in their sleep by smoke poisoning. Upon hearing the tragic news, Katelyn was heartbroken and more empty than ever. After a few weeks of calling relatives and having them reject Katelyn decided to move on in life, she had to forget the past and work on the future. She decides to continue her studies and focus hard on them. As she graduated from college, she was left with no job to decide on, but then Adrian inspired her to become a School-Employee, he helped her decide on one, so then she decided to become a Receptionist. Katelyn thought that the job would suit her well since she loves helping people. Katelyn would then immediately apply to become a Receptionist and work with full attention and fulfil the students’ needs.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
Firstly, my motivation for joining Karakura High school is from previously being a student at the high school and gaining a sense of community and acceptance, therefore, I’d like to make sure all students have the opportunity to have the same excellent school experience I did. Furthermore, I’ve always looked up to the staff of KHS for creating and maintaining such a high standard department which plays a part in raising the children who will brighten the future of our city. I believe that I have the required qualities and skills, such as resilience and dedication, to be a great addition to the school staff team. I unquestionably believe that if I got accepted I would do excellent on the job. I’ve been told that I’m quite helpful and patient meaning I could assist students in the best and clearest and best way possible.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I think you should consider me over other applicants because, although other applicants may have more experience, I guarantee that I will give this job my full dedication and I truly intend on giving it my all because it honestly means so much to me. I’d also like to mention that I’m a very motivated and resilient character. Moreover, I will always do the best of my ability to complete any task given to me in the most beneficial way possible. Furthermore, I’ve also been described as a very upbeat and cheerful person thus I think could really benefit my coworkers because it’s always nice to have a smile around.

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Receptionist at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing School Employee applications. There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.

Notes:
-Thank you for putting so much effort into your application, it was both well-organised and easy to read. I look forward to seeing how you roleplay with this role.​

Users who are viewing this thread