mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Katherine Kaia Brooks | Character Biography

worm

Level 3
DISCLAIMER:
I SUCK AT WRITING AND DEFINITELY RUSHED THIS, ITS ALSO KINDA STILL A W.I.P BUT UHH FORGET ABOUT THAT
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katherine K. Brooks

First Name:
Katherine

Middle Name: Kaia

Surname: Brooks

Nickname / Alias:

“Kaia”
“Kathy”
“Kai”

IC Description:
A female standing at 4'11 with mid-length auburn hair, fair skin and hazel eyes.
She'd have a very slim figure, weighing around 84lbs. The scent of jasmine and sandalwood often trailed her.

Grade: 12

Height: 4’11

Weight: 84lbs

Skin Color: Pale Ivory / Porcelain

Eye Color: Hazel

Hair Color: Auburn / Red

Fashion: Casual / Business Casual

Date of Birth: March 27th

Place of Birth: Salem, Oregon USA.

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Romantic / Relationship Status: Single

Religious Beliefs: Atheist / Atheism

Character Voice:

Equipment:

Is often seen carrying a brown school bag, and wearing a butterfly chain necklace

Hobbies:

Writing, reading and baking

Fears / Phobias:

Thanatophobia: The fear of death or the dying process

Coulrophobia: Fear of clowns

Disorders:

PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder)

Family:

Kaia Miller [GRANDMOTHER] [DECEASED]
“We were very close during my childhood. Grandma Kaia taught me everything I know about baking, and cooking in general, she was an amazing chef. Mom always told me stories about the chaos we would make in the kitchen, it was amazing.”

Bryan Brooks [FATHER] [ALIVE]
“Dad. Hmm, well he didn’t like the idea of me coming to Karakura, but then again, he’s always been there for me... we don’t always get along, but he knew how to push my buttons to make me a better person. I guess he’s a good dad.”

Cheryl M. Brooks [MOTHER] [ALIVE]
“My mom Cheryl, she raised me and my brothers well, with good manners and high respect for others. She gave me the courage to ask father if I could move to Karakura alone, I wouldn’t have gotten anywhere without her advice.”

Loris Brooks [BROTHER] [ALIVE]
“My older brother?- I haven’t seen him in a while, too bad, I can’t make fun of him for the girls he would bring home anymore. I guess he’s alright in my books, just wish he would visit more.”

Cedric Brooks [BROTHER] [ALIVE]
“The most annoying younger brother in existence- all he does is steal my food, and my friends, he’s just extremely childish. But I guess he’s okay.”

Friends:

Kaori Schwarz [PRESUMED DECEASED / MISSING]
“One of my first friends from Karakura, she taught me everything I know and for that I am grateful. She just vanished one day, never said goodbye… I always assumed she just went back to Germany, although I have no solid proof.”

Kiyomi K. Helvete [PRESUMED DECEASED / MISSING]
“Kiyomi, we were together all the time, almost like sisters... She just, well we don’t know what happened to her. Her parents declared her missing, it’s been over a year… I don’t think she’s coming back.”

Sander Sanchez [DECEASED]
“I found him… dead on the sidewalk. He was my closest friend at the time- What are you even supposed to do after something like that?”
Katherine’s PTSD and Thanatophobia is due to this incident, she never got over seeing his lifeless body.

Lace D. Yasushi [ALIVE]
“I met Lace around the same time I met Kaori, Lace was and still is a big goof-“

Isao Moeru-Tori [ALIVE]
“At first, I thought Isao was annoying- but he’s really grown on me, almost like another brother to me at this point.”

Mizuki Schmidt [ALIVE]
“Mizu is such a sweet girl, always kind to me and just generally a good person to have around!”

Sonkei R. Wisteria [ALIVE]
“Sonkei! One of my closest and well-known friends- she’s always making sure were safe and happy! She’s stuck with me the longest and always knows how to brighten my day! Although her sense of humour could use some improvement…”

Melody Helvete [ALIVE]
“Oh, she’s such a sweetheart! Always putting others before herself, and she always has the cutest outfits too, a very organized woman! If you ever need a hug, she’s the person to go to!”

Delilah Mahle [ALIVE]
“Me and Delilah do everything together! She’s basically my sister at this point- she’s always there for me and I’m always there for her, were a perfect match!”

Rune Lehtinen [ALIVE]
“He’s uh... he’s something else-“

Leon Ziegler [ALIVE]
“Leon is fairly nice to me! A shy guy at that but nice nonetheless!”

Sylvie LaFlamme [ALIVE]
“She’s really a get up and go kind of person- very cheerful and always wearing cute clothes, it really matches her personality.”

Sungmin Lee Cheong [ALIVE]
“Sungmin is very kind to me- she gave me a roof over my head, and I couldn’t be more grateful for all that she’s done for me. She makes time for me and fits me in her busy schedule, I couldn’t be happier with how our friendship has turned out!”

Backstory:
(THIS IS SUCH A ROUGH DRAFT- I'LL FIX IT EVENTUALLY-)
On March 27th 20XX, Katherine Kaia Brooks was born. Katherine grew up in Salem, Oregon, surrounded by a loving family, consisting of her grandmother, mother, father and two brothers Loris and Cedric. In early childhood, Katherine spent much of her time with her grandmother. She taught her to cook and bake while her parents were busy with work or taking care of newborn Cedric. Katherine grew an attachment to her grandmother, they became inseparable. As years went on, Katherine’s grandmother grew weaker and weaker, soon falling ill and being transported to hospital, where she lived the remainder of her days sick in bed. On the final day of Katherine’s grandmothers’ life, the family surrounded her, making sure she was as comfortable as possible- so she could have a peaceful passing. Her grandmother took Katherine’s hand, explaining it was her time to go, Katherine didn’t fully understand due to being so young, but she held her hand anyways.

In later years, Katherine grew to understand what had happened to her grandmother. Her mother explained that her middle name, Kaia, was named after her grandmother. Katherine then decided to take on the alias “Kaia”, as a memento to her beloved grandmother. Her parents and brothers refrained from calling her Kaia, but her friends and teachers did as she wished. As years went on Katherine gained a love for the culture of Japan, obsessing over the cuisine and Japanese literature. It took much time and effort to be able to convince her parents to attend Karakura high school, but she stuck to it, insisting that this is what she wanted to do. Eventually her mother cracked under the pressure and convinced her husband to let Katherine go to Japan. Although she had spent time studying the language, the culture shock of arriving in Japan hit her hard. Her studies clearly didn’t teach her enough in time. Due to arriving in Karakura a month before her studies were meant to begin, she had time to adapt and improve her Japanese language studies. Around a week before school formally started, Katherine met a young woman by the name of Kaori, Katherine and Kaori grew close together through the year and formed a tight bond. Katherine met many people, some mainly from Japan, others from all over the world. As she gained new friends, Katherine chose to introduce herself as Kaia, her middle name. This to her was a way to have a somewhat fresh start. As her first year ended, Katherine met a male by the name of Sander. Sander became one of Katherines closest friends and they spent most of the following year together.

Unfortunately, when good things happen there must always be bad. In Katherines case, the bad arrived sooner than foreseen. While all seemed well in many of her friends lives, Sander developed a terrible depression he couldn’t overcome, thus leading to his suicide. Katherine found the aftermath of the suicide, she couldn’t get the image out of her head as she suffered in silence. Katherine was never able to overcome his suicide, and later developed a form of PTSD due to the incident, as well as partial thanatophobia. Around a month or so later, her parents shipped her brothers, Loris and Cedric, over to Japan to live with Katherine in her already cramped apartment. Her brothers referred to her as “Katherine” which confused many of her friends who knew her as Kaia. Katherine informed her friends that it really was her first name, but that they could call her either or. Many of her friends continue to call her Kaia. After being confronted by her siblings, she soon began to properly introduce herself as Katherine, instead of Kaia. Being in Karakura for a total of three years, has given Katherine the opportunity to make many friends, and practically new family members. She holds her friends near and dear to her heart, hoping for the best in her and her friend’s future lives.

Users who are viewing this thread