Orinzaki

Level 1
[OOC SECTION]

In Game Name:
Fujiioko

School Employee Role you are Applying For:
Secretary

How often do you log onto the server?:
I get on a couple time a day. I could get on at least four hours each day.

Do you have discord?
I do have Discord.

Do you have a microphone?
I do have a microphone.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
I have never been banned, nor plan on getting banned anytime soon.

Can you ensure that you will often come on:
I ensure you that I will get on as often as I can.

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?:
I understand that I can be ICly fired.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
A secretary performs an assortment of duties. The duties as a school secretary can range from organizational tasks such as compiling student grades into different files and attendance reports, as well as filing other school records. They also do other tasks such as helping and greeting visitors and other student bodies to the school and assist with who of which are trying to reach their destination. Also as a secretary, we take telephone calls to provide information, take messages, and/or transfer calls.

Do you have any past experience with this type of roleplay?:
I've had past experience in all types of role-plays, especially this type of roleplay. I've seen a secretary at work and I understand how it works. Also, I have been taking courses for secretarial school as my electives in real life high school.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I’ve been part of a few roleplaying forums and I’ve also roleplayed in a few different servers and games. Also, i’ve been part of this server for a while and I have been in many situations corresponding with

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
A secretary compile and file student grade and attendance reports and other school records for the school.

[SITUATIONS]

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
Depending on the severity I would probably go to my superiors on their decision for punishment.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I would not have accepted the job if it caused any bodily harm to me or any other person.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I would ask them if this is the best course of action and if they don’t comply I would go to my superiors to make the decision on the best course of action to handle it

[IC SECTIONS]

Applicant Name:
Katie Johnson

Chosen Job:
Secretary

Motivation for Joining YHS:
My sister, Nancy and I have been in the career of being Secretaries for quite a while now, and we really want to find the school for us. We recently quit our old jobs and started looking for a new school. Our friend recommended YHS so we did more research and came to the conclusion of wanting to see it for ourselves. We came to get a look at it as guests. I personally thought that the architecture of the building was beautifully built and when we saw that there were secretary spots open, we knew that we had to apply. We've looked at YHS and we just knew that this school was for us.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I should be accepted over the other applicants because For any task I have been given I’ve taken it quite seriously. Also, I try my hardest to be in depth with my career and try to adapt to others choices at the school to the best of my ability. Ever since I’ve started working as a Secretary, I have had nothing but great experiences with my co-workers that worked at the schools. YHS is a safe and calm place for students and others.

Last edited:

Lofken

Level 145
Denied
I was looking through the employee applications and spotted one that was literally the same application as this one.

Both have a time on it, @Strawberry has 6:45, you have 7:17.

Re-apply in 7 days

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread