'Katsumi' | A Biography

artclass

Level 6
Community Team
Event Team
art__class
art__class
Omega+
DO NOT USE ANY OF THIS INFORMATION FOR IC PURPOSES!
KATSUMI GYOZA TAKETA
( kat-sue-me gee-yo-zah talk-et-ah)
the coolest doctor out there (after paola, of course).

──────

──────

↳ NAME
Katsumi Gyoza Taketa.

↳ ALIASES
“EMS69” - EMS call sign
“Catsumi, Blonde” - Hendrick Van Dalen

↳ GENDER
Female. Pronouns are She/Her.

↳ AGE
26 years old.

↳ BIRTHDAY
July 14th, 1994.

↳ PLACE OF BIRTH
Hua Hin District, Thailand.

↳ ASTROLOGICAL SIGN
She’s a Cancer.

↳ RACE
Asian.

↳ ETHNICITY
Taiwanese and Korean.

↳ SEXUALITY
Straight.

↳ HEIGHT
5'6'' (167.64).

↳ WEIGHT
130 lbs (58.967).

↳ RELIGION
Catholic

↳ AFFILIATIONS
Doctor for EMS

──────

──────

↳ FACE CLAIM
kim lip from loona is what i imagine katsumi to look like, but with messier bangs and hair

↳ MINECRAFT SKIN
the one on the left is on duty, the one on the right is her off duty!

↳ BODY FIGURE
Katsumi’s body figure is quite proportional. Her arms reach the middle of her thighs and her legs reach the floor when she sits. Her body type is somewhat hourglass but barely noticeable under her clothes. She is very proud of her figure, as she doesn’t get too much time outside of work to focus on it. She has one visible scar running up her right forearm as she had to get stitches due to her arm being cut on a large piece of broken glass shard.

↳ TATTOOS
Katsumi only has one tattoo, and that is her flower bunch. Each flower represents someone important in her family, no two flowers on the tattoo alike. The tattoo is located under her neck. It’s only visible if her hair is up and tied into a ponytail.

➥ VOICE
(skip to 0:17!)

➥ EYE COLOUR
Dark brown.

➥ HAIR COLOUR
Blonde, her natural color.

➥ CLOTHING STYLE
Outside of her khaki pants and doctor coat, her clothing aesthetic is cottage core. The main colors she wears are brown, white, grey, and green. She loves to wear long pants and sweaters as that is what she is most comfortable in, but isn’t too afraid to wear a pretty blue dress to a family dinner at To Kura BBQ.

──────

──────

➥ HOW SHE ACTS
Carrying extra bandaids and fruit snacks in her purse, she cares a lot for everyone around her health and well-being. She acts like a mom friend and has a bundle of energy yet still manages to keep everyone sane and calm. She wants to make everyone happy and content in her presence. She is non-alcoholic, meaning she doesn’t like to get drunk. The most she’ll do is drink a small glass of wine over dinner. She is quite laid back, going with whatever flow the rest of her friends and family are on.

➥ HOBBIES
Katsumi loves to bake, specifically strawberry cheesecake. With her sister being a restaurant owner, she loves to help out in the kitchen; baking whatever is needed. She also loves to tend to her plants, as she has about 5 plants at home. In Katsumi fashion, she names each plant and has little post-it notes labeled with their names, names ranging from ‘Loatu’ to ‘Tirayama’.

➥ QUIRKS
Katsumi has Rhotacism! This is a type of speech impediment, and it means that Katsumi has difficulty in pronouncing r sounds and words that have ‘R’ in them. She is insecure about this and tries her best to pronounce the words to the best of her ability, but sometimes the rhotacism slips out.

➥ LIKES
Katsumi likes to make pottery. At first, she thought the clay and the spinner were scary, terrifying even, but soon enough she found a fondness of it. She finds herself letting out all of her creativity on the clay and has even tried making her family try it.

➥ DISLIKES
Katsumi dislikes the beach! She hates the salty air and how the wind blows her hair in all sorts of directions. The ocean is the worst thing to Katsumi and she wouldn't be caught dead in it.

➥ FEARS
Katsumi’s biggest fear, or phobia, she has is Atychiphobia, which is the fear of failure. The thought alone terrifies Katsumi, and she tries her best to do everything to the best of her ability, even if it means doing something as simple as playing a round of volleyball.

➥ WHAT SHE CARRIES AROUND
♡ Extra bandaids
♡ Her I.D badge
♡ Her credit card

かつみ !
───────────────────
thank you so much for reading this biography, i'm sorry its short lolol. it means a lot!

Last edited:

SimplyLK

Level 67
SimplyLK
SimplyLK
Rich+
Their is so much attention and detail in this! This is fantastic. Low key give me some tips lol. In the real, really good job g. Uhh I’m in so much love with this. The most beautiful forum I’ve seen on this sight!

Users who are viewing this thread