Moshko__

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
moshko

How old are you? (Optional):
17 (i will be 18 in the 24th of august)

What is your time zone?:
GMT‎+3 (Finland)

Describe your activity on the server:
I am thrilled about the chance to investigate a new role inside the Karakura server as someone who appreciates social interaction and enjoys being a member of a community. I am happy to contribute my expertise and experience to support the community's growth, whether it be through chat channel moderating, event planning, or server management.

While I am in the 12th grade and concentrated on finishing my academics, I am also excited about the new opportunities that will present themselves once I graduate. Now that I have more free time, I am anxious to try new things and overcome new obstacles. I think joining the Karakura team would be a great chance for me to put my enthusiasm and energy into something constructive.

I can speak from my experience when I say how crucial it is to feel a sense of community and belonging as a college student in SRP. Being a part of a server like Karakura would provide me the chance to meet with like-minded people who share my interests and values in addition to giving me a fun and interesting outlet. I think working for Karakura would be a great way for me to improve my interpersonal abilities, grow as a leader, and create a feeling of purpose and fulfillment in my life.

Overall, I'm pleased about the thought of trying out a new position on the Karakura server and helping the community flourish. I am convinced that I would be a valuable addition to the team and a beneficial influence on the server as a whole because of my excitement, devotion, and commitment to excellence.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
N/A

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
librarian

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
Additionally, librarians are essential in encouraging pupils' love of reading and promoting literacy among their peers. They achieve this by developing interesting initiatives that motivate kids to read and discuss books, like book clubs and author visits. These programs can assist students in strengthening their communication and interpersonal skills while also helping them build ****ytical and critical thinking abilities. Additionally, librarians instruct students on how to properly use the databases, research aids, and information technologies available in the library. They are better prepared for their future academic and professional efforts as a result, which also improves their academic achievement.

In addition to assisting students, librarians also give professors and other staff members crucial services. They support the creation of curricula, give students access to pertinent resources, and suggest books and other things that can improve the educational process. They aid teachers in developing lesson plans and projects that use the library's resources. In order to help instructors incorporate these abilities into their own teaching practices, librarians can also provide them with professional development opportunities. For example, they can host workshops on information literacy and research methods.

There are librarians outside of the classroom setting as well. They can also be found in other places including government institutions, businesses, and university and public libraries. Similar services are offered by librarians in these situations, but on a bigger scale. From young toddlers to elders, they might serve a variety of clients and offer a greater range of resources and services. They are essential in the preservation and dissemination of knowledge, whether it be through the categorizing and arrangement of books and other materials or the establishment of digital repositories and archives.

Overall, librarians are a crucial component of any community since they assist learning and intellectual growth while fostering literacy and offering access to knowledge. Their varied responsibilities necessitate a variety of qualities, including technological, interpersonal, and organizational capabilities. They are the guardians of knowledge, making sure that everyone can access it regardless of their situation or background.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have improved my playing abilities while also deepening my understanding of the social and cooperative aspects of gaming. I have made enduring friendships through my interactions with other players, and we have even worked together on missions and constructing tasks in the game. These encounters have taught me the value of collaboration, teamwork, and communication in attaining shared objectives, whether in the real world or in a virtual one.

Additionally, during my time on the server, I had a fresh appreciation for the potential of gaming as a teaching tool. Gaming may be a potent tool for teaching critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities due to its capacity to imitate real-world settings and offer interactive learning experiences. As a result, I've developed an interest in learning how video games might be used to complement conventional training and education techniques.

Along with these personal and academic advantages, working on the server gave me access to the larger gaming community and its own culture. Through participating in online forums and conversations as well as virtual conventions, I have learned more about the enthusiasm and imagination that fuel the gaming industry. This has motivated me to think about a career in the gaming sector, where I can utilize my knowledge and expertise to contribute to the development of captivating, immersive gaming experiences for users all over the world.

Overall, working on the server has been a rewarding and enlightening experience that has given me useful knowledge and understanding that will help me in the future. I am convinced that my experiences on the server have adequately prepared me for whatever difficulties and opportunities may lie ahead, regardless of whether I continue to pursue gaming as a pastime or as a vocation.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
Overall, working on the server has been a rewarding and enlightening experience that has given me useful knowledge and understanding that will help me in the future. I am convinced that my experiences on the server have adequately prepared me for whatever difficulties and opportunities may lie ahead, regardless of whether I continue to pursue gaming as a pastime or as a vocation.

Additionally, I think that joining the school faction would provide me the opportunity to significantly influence the server community. I wish to contribute to the general success and longevity of SRP by working to establish a secure, friendly, and fun environment for all participants. I'm dedicated to improving the lives of my fellow athletes, whether it be by assisting students in locating the tools they need to achieve or by lending a sympathetic ear to those who need it.

I would also have the chance to create and implement fresh projects and programs that might help the entire server community as a member of the school faction. For instance, I could collaborate with other faction members to plan educational activities or contests that would inspire gamers to pick up new abilities or participate in friendly rivalry. The long-term sustainability of any gaming server depends on the development of a sense of community and friendship among gamers, which I could promote in this way.

In closing, I'll just say that I'm eager to join the school faction on SRP. I hope that by being a part of this group, I will gain useful skills, have a positive influence on the server community, and help SRP expand and succeed. I'm appreciative of the chance to apply for this job and am excited about the prospect of joining the faculty as a respected member.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/shen-cuī-lóngs-language-application-jsl.57692/ [DENIED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/shen-tai-cuī-lóng-korean-lang.57844/ [APPROVED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/shen-tai-cuī-lóng-jsl-application.57758/ [APPROVED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/moshko__-suggestion.59691/ [DENIED] (kainda in the new profile update)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/birds-lang.59784/ [on backlog]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/kawimbarp-korean-application.60592/ [APPROVED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/moshko__-russian-language-application.60897/ [APPROVED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/moshko__-turbocab-taxi-new-business.62269/ [PENDING]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/third-language-authorization-application.62435/ [APPROVED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/moshko__-suggestions.62475/ [PENDING]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/mandarin-language-application.62615/ [PENDING]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
[Grade-12] Dawn "Sun" Chokaoi
[Collage][B] Shendo "Shen" C. Solas
[Bird] Jinx Osiris
[Fox] Rhianna
[Grade-12] Saaksh "Saa" Eun

────────────

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
It's critical to maintain composure and professionalism when interacting with students who are acting inappropriately or disruptively. Dawn is aware that children can misbehave for a variety of reasons, such as stress, anxiety, or personal concerns, and that it's critical to tackle the situation with compassion and empathy.

Dawn is certain that by keeping his composure, he can defuse the situation and produce a win-win situation for the student and the school community. He wants to inspire the kid to think about their behaviors and make better decisions going forward by warning them about the repercussions of their behavior.

Dawn is prepared to implement the necessary disciplinary measures if the student persists in acting inappropriately. While he would prefer to tackle the matter internally, he is aware that there are times when the Senior Leadership Team or other staff members may need to step in and provide support. In order to make sure that everyone involved is safe and supported, he thinks it is essential to involve the appropriate persons in the situation.

Overall, Dawn's strategy for dealing with student misconduct focuses on maintaining composure, professionalism, and empathy. In collaboration with the student and the larger school community, he seeks to establish a supportive and encouraging learning environment.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
He couldn't help but wonder what might have sparked the physical conflict between the two high school students as Dawn took him to the receptionist. He was aware that it was critical to amass as much data as possible in order to identify the problem's underlying causes. In order to better comprehend the situation, he chose to speak to each pupils separately.

Dawn talked to each student and learned that the conflict was brought on by a misunderstanding that had gotten out of hand. After the high school kid was accused of taking the college student's laptop, an altercation rapidly descended into violence. Dawn understood that both students had been dealing with a lot of stress lately due to exams and personal matters. He made the decision to adopt a more sympathetic tack and advised that they both extend an apology and work to make things right.

Dawn thought it was crucial to support the children as they go ahead constructively and learn from their mistakes in addition to dealing with the physical altercation. He offered to help both students if they needed it and urged them to accept accountability for their conduct. He warned them that their actions could have major repercussions for the entire school community as well as for individuals.

In conclusion, Dawn showed his ability to maintain composure in a potentially hazardous scenario by how he handled the physical confrontation between the two pupils. His quick thinking and clear communication contributed to defusing the crisis and ensuring everyone's safety. Dawn was able to make an unpleasant circumstance into a teaching opportunity for both pupils by adopting a more sympathetic stance and providing support and direction.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Dawn is aware of the significant duty that comes with his job as an educator, which is to keep a courteous and secure learning environment. He is aware that it is not only his responsibility but also his job to make sure that everyone feels safe and supported within the school community. He takes instances of inappropriate behavior extremely seriously in this regard and is dedicated to responding to them in a way that is suitable.

Dawn makes it a point to communicate in a kind and professional manner while speaking with people who act inappropriately. He thinks that taking a non-aggressive stance can assist defuse the situation and stop any more instances from happening. He also makes it quite apparent that such actions are unacceptable and may result in serious repercussions for the entire school community as well as for himself.

Dawn is willing to meet with other staff members to decide the best course of action if the people do not heed his warnings. He is aware that such events can necessitate the involvement of higher authorities or the use of official disciplinary measures. In such situations, he ensures that the proper procedures are followed and that everyone involved is treated equally and with respect.

Dawn is willing to meet with other staff members to decide the best course of action if the people do not heed his warnings. He is aware that such events can necessitate the involvement of higher authorities or the use of official disciplinary measures. In such situations, he ensures that the proper procedures are followed and that everyone involved is treated equally and with respect.

Finally, Dawn's method to dealing with instances of inappropriate behavior shows his dedication to upholding a secure and courteous learning environment. He understands the significance of maintaining objectivity and efficient communication while taking the necessary steps to handle such occurrences. He is a tremendous asset to the school community because of his professionalism and commitment to his job as an educator.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Dawn would take advantage of this time to relax and unwind from his hard day as he savored his cup of tea. For him to stay energized and focused during the job, he believes it is essential to take short breaks throughout the day to unwind and regroup. He would consider his job and assess his progress while drinking his tea, noting any areas where he could do better or areas in which he excelled.

Dawn is aware that the kitchen serves as a focal point for fostering camaraderie among coworkers. As a result, he makes advantage of his time there to interact with and cultivate relationships with his coworkers. He is always eager to listen and provide guidance or support to anyone who might be having difficulties with their jobs or their personal lives. He thinks that fostering an environment that is encouraging and productive is crucial to raising morale and output.

Dawn would take a seat when one became available and utilize the time to catch up on any crucial emails or correspondence that he might have missed throughout the day. He is aware of the value of managing his workload and making sure all assignments are finished on schedule. He is extremely efficient and organized in this area, making use of every free moment to complete his tasks.

Dawn would take a seat when one became available and utilize the time to catch up on any crucial emails or correspondence that he might have missed throughout the day. He is aware of the value of managing his workload and making sure all assignments are finished on schedule. He is extremely efficient and organized in this area, making use of every free moment to complete his tasks.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
/me He browsed the shelves, gently tracing his finger over the rows of books until he found the one he was looking for. He located it and carefully tipped the book off the shelf to get it. He hurriedly looked through the book on his forearm to make sure it was the appropriate one before giving it to the student along with their new library card. He then made his way back to the library desk while perusing each book on the shelf. He straightened and ordered the book-ends methodically, making them accessible and structured for future use.

/me He would give the student a friendly grin, receive their library card, record the book's return, and then add it to his stack of books that needed to be reshelved. He would turn back to the stack next to him after politely asking if there was anything else he could do to help. He would carefully inspect every page, corner, word, and spine wrinkle of each book as he carefully slid them out one at a time, ensuring that the volumes had been well-cared-for by their prior owners. He would identify instances where a book appeared to have been improperly handled and encourage users to handle shared resources with extra caution because other people relied on them.

/me He began tapping his fingers, impatiently waiting for someone to enter the empty library. He sat up straight, ready to help the female who had entered the room who had caught his eye right away. He grinned at her and enquired as to how he may assist. She asked him to read her novel so that she might get it published. He invited her to return at noon since he was curious about the book. He carefully studied the book while taking notes on a pad next to it. He exclaimed, "This is great! ", impressed by the book's caliber. A duplicate will be made and stored here. He gave her an informational flyer about the school's writing contest and urged her to enter. To help her further better her job, he offered to share his notes with her.

────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

1684860013799.png1689108781773.png

Full Name (First & Last only):
Dawn "Sun" Chokaoi

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr. Chokaoi

Preferred Name:
Dawn

Age (Minimum is 25):

Marital Status:
Single

Academic Degree:
N/A

Major(s):
English, Chemistry

Minors:
Maths, Sociology

Nationality:
Korea

Known Languages:
Korean

Backstory
Early Life:
Dawn was created into a middle-class family in Seoul, South Korea. With his parents, two elder sisters, and one younger brother, he grew up alongside his three siblings. Dawn was a naturally curious child who was always eager to learn more about the world. His parents supported his passion of reading because he was an ardent reader who could lose himself for hours in a book.

Dawn's family opted to relocate to Karakura, Japan, when she was nine years old in search of better employment prospects. Dawn found the adjustment difficult because he had to say goodbye to his pals and his hometown's comfortable surroundings. He found it difficult to get used to living in a foreign nation and a strange culture, but because to his friendly disposition, he quickly made friends.
Teenage Years:
Dawn became interested in physical fitness during his adolescence. The human body and the ways in which it could be developed to realize its full potential attracted him. He started going to the gym frequently, concentrating on strength and conditioning work. He discovered that exercising had a positive impact on both his physical and emotional wellbeing.

Dawn continued to read voraciously while having a passion for fitness. He enjoyed reading both fiction and non-fiction books. He discovered that reading increased his knowledge and improved his understanding of his surroundings.

Dawn struggled to decide what he wanted to do with his life as he got closer to adulthood. He loved working out, but he was also a strong student. He thought about many professional choices, such as law and medicine, but he couldn't settle on one that would make him happy.

Adult Years:
Dawn finally made the decision to follow her passions for reading and teaching. He attended college and majored in teaching and English literature. He worked at Karakura High School as a librarian after graduating. He delighted in the chance to share his love of reading with young people through his work.

Dawn continued to exercise frequently in his leisure time. He loved running and lifting weights, and he discovered that exercise relieved the stress of his job. Along with mountain hiking, he loved learning about the local way of life and cuisine.

Dawn started to consider his future as he neared the end of his twenties. He thought about returning to school to get a master's in library science, but he also wanted to look into fresh possibilities. He had a strong love for literacy and education, and he was always looking for ways to improve the world.

Dawn ultimately made the decision to work as a librarian at the nearby high school. Young people might gather in this place to debate literature, exchange ideas, and gain from one another. He was successful in his position as a librarian, and Dawn delighted in fostering young readers' passions.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I'm reminded of the influence the librarians had on my life as I think back on my time at KHS. They gave me the opportunity to explore my hobbies and passions in a secure and encouraging environment while also introducing me to new books and ideas. I was able to get in touch with other people who shared my interests and experience a sense of belonging that I had never had before.

I'm eager to give back and provide the present kids a similar experience as a future member of the KHS community. I think that education goes well beyond the classroom and that the library can be a very important tool for encouraging a love of learning and development of the whole person. As a librarian, I would work to foster a welcoming, diverse, and encouraging environment where kids may feel at ease exploring their interests and ideas.

In today's quick-paced and dynamic environment, I am also excited to take on the challenges that come with being a librarian. The way we access and share information has been completely transformed by technology, and I can't wait to experiment with new strategies and technologies to engage kids and open up the learning process. I am dedicated to keeping up with the most recent trends and advancements in the profession because I feel that librarians have a special potential to bridge the gap between traditional and digital learning.

In conclusion, I am applying to KHS because I want to help young people in the same way that the librarians at KHS helped me. I think that libraries are an essential component of education and that librarians may be instrumental in encouraging a love of learning and personal development. In order to foster a friendly and encouraging environment for all kids, I am thrilled to lend my passion, expertise, and experience to the KHS community.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I'm eager to apply for the open position at KHS since I take great satisfaction in my work. I am aware that my credentials and experience may be comparable to those of other candidates, but I am certain that my special collection of abilities and character traits sets me apart from the competition.

I am extremely organized, which is one of my strongest points. I have a strong attention to detail, and I am good at setting priorities and organizing my time. These abilities have been very helpful to me in my prior positions, and I am sure I can use them to benefit the KHS team as well.

I have excellent organizing abilities in addition to excellent communication skills. I've worked with people from a range of backgrounds and can modify my communication approach to suit the requirements of various people. I have the ability to communicate clearly and establish strong bonds with people, whether I'm dealing with a student, a colleague, or a parent.

My strong work ethic is another characteristic that makes me stand out. I am a self-starter who aims to go above and beyond the call of duty. I constantly look for ways to go above and beyond and contribute meaningfully; I'm not content to just do the bare minimum of a job.

Finally, I think that my dedication to professional and personal development qualifies me for this role. I constantly want to learn something new and try something new. I'm willing to venture outside of my comfort zone and test out novel strategies in order to get the best results.

In closing, I would like to say that I am enthusiastic about the chance to work with KHS and think I am a strong candidate because of the combination of my abilities, background, and character. I'm excited about the chance to help the company succeed and advance both professionally and personally while serving in this capacity.
────────────

Extra
N/A​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread