VelvetZaddik
VelvetZaddik
Omega+
IGN: Moshko__

DATE: 10.7.23

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

to add to the profiles diff wardrobe

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

diff wardrobe for every profile will help players to have more storage place for outfits to the characters

CakeRPiscool

Level 53
EGGRP
EGGRP
Omega
Honestly this is a good idea. But I don’t know if it will work since it’s on the same account. So I’m neutral +1/-1

EnderBubs

Level 58
+1

As long as it’s possible it sounds like a good idea. May be a bit hard to implement to be able to acsess a entire different wardrobe when you change characters using the /character feature but overall I think it’s a good idea

sperst

Level 9
frettrick
frettrick
Omega+
+1 / neutral

the idea of automatically switching to that character's last used wardrobe skin would be nice and convenient, but having an entirely new wardrobe would take away the necessity to buy more wardrobe slots, as you could technically loophole with this and just change to another character with the same name, description, yet additional wardrobe slots.

Lazeas

Level 47
you could technically loophole with this and just change to another character with the same name, description, yet additional wardrobe slots.
nah, that wouldn't be a convenient loophole because a lot of people have a different grade or even role on their other character, also the game teleports to your other character slot's last destination so that would be annoying. Just relogging to change your outfit is more convenient

sperst

Level 9
frettrick
frettrick
Omega+
nah, that wouldn't be a convenient loophole because a lot of people have a different grade or even role on their other character, also the game teleports to your other character slot's last destination so that would be annoying. Just relogging to change your outfit is more convenient
but other ranks have more characters.

for example, with omega+ i have 5 characters in total - i can have 3 characters and still have 2 full additional wardrobes with my theory

Lazeas

Level 47
but other ranks have more characters.

for example, with omega+ i have 5 characters in total - i can have 3 characters and still have 2 full additional wardrobes with my theory
if you have omega+ you already have more than enough wardrobe slots, i dont see who in there right mind would abuse /character for more outfits, especially when you can just relog and change skin easily with client

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- Something similar to this is already something we're working on! We will also be adding Languages to individual profiles as well​

Users who are viewing this thread