mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted Kayleigh_P's School-Nurse Application

Kayleigh_P

Level 1
[OOC section]

In Game Name: Kayleigh_P

School Employee Role you are Applying For: School Nurse

How often do you log onto the server?: I usually log on everyday for around 2-5 hours, depending on personal circumstances, possible assignments, and / or holidays or weekends.

Do you have discord?: Yes, it's Carebear#0953

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, I do. I have no kind of inconvenience in using it for any kind of staff call that might be requested to the high school team.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: I have never been banned from SchoolRP, RoleplayMaker, or FantasyRP, nor do I pretend to be prevented from going online in the server because of any rule-break one could commit. As for the rest of the punishments, I’ve only been warned once, due to the use of emotes in IC chat. However, I learnt the lesson, and I will not do anything that could lead me to another warn (Such as GangRP while being in the school staff team, which is strictly forbidden, and could lead me to a warning, and my character to be fired from her IC job)

Can you ensure that you will often come on: As I said before, I am quite active everyday. My timezone is GMT + 2, and, from the time I wake up until around 11:30, I can stay online for as much as I can, which is around 4 hours a day. However, this time is the one I spend without having a job that motivates me to get on SRP. The moment I get accepted, by activity will most likely increase, allowing me to stay online for longer.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: I do indeed acknowledge that I will be punished if I break any kind of IC or OOC rule, such as the mentioned one, regarding GangRP while being a worker, or any of the general SchoolRP community rules. Therefore, I will never commit the action of breaking any of these, so that I can ensure my spot in the KHS team.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: Being a School Nurse is one of the most important jobs amongst the High School team. It may not require teaching experience, but it's indeed crucial for the safety of every student. Being a Nurse, just like being part of the Karakura Hospital Team, requires an experienced level of health understanding, as well as the skill to be able to manage situations under pressure. Also the School Nurse is to ensure the safety and well being of all the students and staff faculty in the school. They’re there to keep the school a better place, and advise kids to the medics if necessary. They also can occasionally host health lessons if they so desire. The School Nurse also encourages healthy lifestyles, and ways to help it. They help the injured, ill, or any other occurances that happens at the school.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: Even if I haven’t quite taken any SchoolRP throughout my SchoolRP experience, my character has indeed been dealing with certain situations alike to the ones that a school nurse could perfectly experience, such as treating wounds, and take care of sick people. Moreover, I’ve also asked for help to some of my roleplay friends, who have been working on the KHS faculty, and they’ve given me instructions regarding one’s proper behaviour, manners, and rules. However, I do believe that I am able to acquire considerable experience from this job, and will allow me to apply and have more chances in other jobs.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: Quite a lot, I started roleplaying around 2016 on other minecraft servers and games. In 2018-2019 I started roleplaying in SRP and started to be better.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe: As I said before, I’m familliar with what the School Nurse job does, they treat injured students, and take care of students that don’t feel well, if the wound is severe or they broke something they must call the hospital.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: If said situation is given, I would reply to such offense with outstanding seriousness, telling them to stop due to the fact that such action could lead them to detention, or even suspension or expulsion, depending on factors such as the amount of times they’ve done it previously, or how offensive their words were. This field, however, could lead to issues regarding failure to FearRP. I’ve witnessed many people not complying with it, so, if said student does not show any kind of fear when threatened to detention or suspension, I would LOOCly tell them to comply with my character’s orders, since employees have FearRP perks, allowing them to tell students to comply with rules, as well as threaten them with certain punishments, which would force the player to make their character follow the worker’s instructions. In the case they do not FearRP, even after my warnings, I would get a staff member with /help, in order to solve this situation.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: If a member of the SLT requested such task, I would ask if it is compulsory for me to do it, as well as asking them if said work could be done by a more qualified staff member, with a higher rank in school grounds. If the requirements for it suit my personality, this being the reason why they chose me to do said task, I would comply with them, proceeding to make sure that every individual, both students and workers, are safe before I start working on what I was told to do.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: In the case this occurs, I would walk up to them, asking them the reason why they are doing these actions. Depending on the answer, I see two outcomes that I’d like to point out :
If what they were doing has a sensible and acceptable reasoning, as well as the agreement of one of the SLT members, I would decide not to intervene, since their acts are justified, as long as they comply with the KHS guidelines. Nonetheless, if I have no other task to fulfill, I’d stay there, in order to make sure that there are no discrepancies or incidents.
On the other hand, if said action did not have any kind of justification, I would proceed to ask for their reasoning. If this one is not valid enough, or there is straight no reason at all for what they’re doing, I would proceed to reach an SLT member (VP, Principal, or Dean), and report what my character would’ve seen, with screenshots that I would’ve taken beforehand to provide proof of my statements.

[IC section]

Applicant Name: Sakura Marsh Schwarz

Chosen Job: School Nurse

Motivation for Joining KHS: My motivation for applying is that growing up, my mother had worked there. It gave me inspiration and I desired to achieve the wonderful goal she did. Helping people and making their pain go away. I’ve also always had a soft spot for helping others, I enjoy tending to their injuries and problems. Which is why I wish to apply here, it gives me a chance to fulfill it to a new and professional extent.

Age (Minimum age is 25): 25

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: Even if I’m sure that I might not be the perfect choice, as there might be more qualified people out there who may be willing to take this position, I’d like to mention that choosing me will not be a decision that will be regretted whatsoever.
To begin with, I have to say that my motivation for this job will not be a problem for me. The reason behind this is mainly related to my personality, which won’t allow me to give up easily on tasks, no matter how trivial they may be. That’s why, mostly when talking about a job position, I will never do something that would possibly risk my job’s reputation.
Besides, I’m also complying with any kind of instruction I’m given. For instance, if a member of the SLT gives me a certain task, I will, generally, comply with it, unless the reasoning behind it is unclear. I will as well not break any stated rules, since they could pose a threat to my job, which I will under no circumstances give up on.
Finishing off, I’d like to mention my social skills, which, although haven’t been the best during my high school years, have been developing, allowing me to be more social, which would help me in my job, to be more confident when talking to students and clear when giving advice to them.

EXTRA NOTES: I'm already a school worker, I just wanted to swap to another job due the fact that when applications opened, nurse spots were already full.

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
ACCEPTED
- Your application is up to par with what I look for in applications! Your role switch will be put into action shortly.
- DM Sun#0040 over Discord whenever possible.

Users who are viewing this thread