players online

Denied Kazaki's Teaching Assistant App

[OOC section]
In-Game Name:
KillerAnxiety2

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Teaching Assistant

How often do you log onto the server?: Daily

Do you have discord? Yes, I do.

Do you have a microphone? Yes, I do, however, I prefer not to speak.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: Technically twice however one was false and appealed for, An accidental advertising ban followed by a bypassing ban due to being on my alt during the ban, it was quickly dealt with and I have been much more careful since then, shown by my lack of warns recently.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes, I can assure you that I will be active most of the time and only miss a day if I'm required too and or dealing with OOC issues such as drama with my family, or a loved one's condition.

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?: Yes, I understand as it would only be fair due to the reason that this roleplay is meant to be as realistic as possible, lacking the option to be fired would significantly lower the realism of SchoolRP

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: A teacher assistant's job is to help teachers grade papers, help with assignments, scheduling, getting the teacher's lunch, coffee, etc, teach the class if the teacher isn't available in the current class, therefore the class would not go to waste, they also monitor the school to make sure the school policy is followed and no mischief takes place inside of the school.

Do you have any experience in this type of roleplay?: Sadly, I do not have any experience roleplaying as a teacher and or teacher's assistant, therefore this would be my first time and I would use it to learn and possibly become a teacher for Karakura High one day, I know this can possibly lower my chances of acceptance but that is something I am okay with as honesty is a good trait to have.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have around 6 - 7 years of roleplay experience including multiple types of roleplay, I'm still improving to this day and it will stay that way, one of my motives of applying for this job is to get better at TeacherRP so I can later apply for a teacher position and expand my Roleplay knowledge more.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: Sadly, very little in the teaching department of roleplay, but I do have experience in enforcing rules and doing chores, as well as some of the other traits a teacher's assistant is required to have if they want to keep their job.

[Situations]

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I would give them up to 3 warnings as well as sending them to the principal's office, as that is the mature approach to the situation stated in this question.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: The question here doesn't state specifically what the hazardous job is, but either way, I would most likely ask if this job was for a janitor or my job which would be teachers assistant, if they do in fact say it is for my job I would simply do what is requested.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would notify my higher-ups of my co-worker's immature and or dangerous acts that could danger the school's reputation and or the student's health, this would be the logical approach to the situation as I have no power over the individual.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Kazaki Clover
Chosen Job: Teachers Assistant

Motivation for Joining KHS: To help motivate and improve the next generation as well as improve Karakura High in general, I've lived here most of my life and have looked up to teachers and teachers assistants alike, so I'd like to return the favor of my childhood hero's.
Age (Minimum age is 25): 25

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I'm very adaptable and patient, I have zero arrests or charges and have never disobeyed the law, I can be formal when it's needed and intimidating if it's ever needed on the job, I love to help people out financially, or mentally, as it is what's morally correct, I listen well and respect students and co-workers alike.

suneaterchan

Level 105
DENIED
- The role you applied for has no open positions.
- Good luck in the future if you wish to reapply! DM sun#0040 if you have any questions.

Users who are viewing this thread