────────────────
IN-DEPTH INFORMATION
────────────────
“Tell me, Father, which to ask for forgiveness for:
What I am, or what I’m not?
Tell me, Mother, which should I regret:

What I became, or what I did not?”
CHARACTER ALIGNMENT: Neutral Evil | ‘Malefactor’
| >- Remarked to be known as ambitious, reaching new heights to achieve their personal goals, whether for profit or for the sheer pleasure of it. The idea of laws, traditions, or even codes is absolute. They pursue whatever they deem necessary in the given moment.

CHARACTER TYPE: The Sociopath
MBTI: ESTP-A

PERSONALITY: ‘Corrupted Child’
| > - Especially with his career, ‘Kaz’ can be perceived as quite the extroverted person, mingling in diverse crowds and quickly gaining the ability to interact with each individual. By most, he’s perceived as hot-headed and quick-witted - but is there anything better than a simple ruse?
────────────────

When it comes down to the facts and figures, his disdain for people is immense, disliking most who cross his path. His extroverted personality is a charade created to simply aid him in situations. One look into the boy's eyes and one thing is clear - if it was up to him, he’d love to see Karakura burn. Most of his time is filled with subduing his desire to █████.

────────────────
KEY PERSONALITY TRAITS:

| > ♔- Confident, Dishonest, Manipulative, Sarcastic

────────────────
PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
────────────────
"Isn’t all that rage so ugly?
And isn’t it mine, still? Dear god, isn’t it mine?"

DESCRIPTION:
| > - The young adult before you was about 6'2 tall with a lean, defined stature. His hair was unkempt and looked like a beadhead

with wild strands of hair curling over his eye and in random directions. From the way he stood, 'Kaz' appeared fiercely confident and arrogant, always donning a sly grin on his lips. A lit cigarette was casually tucked between his lips, resulting in the smell of tobacco and smoke, mixed with his usual cologne, to permeate from him.
There was something about being near him that just screamed . . threat?
────────────────

GENERAL ATTIRE:
| > - ‘Kaz’ usually wears two specific colors. Red or black. Those two colors are the only variety in his wardrobe, accompanying him in dark suits, dress shirts, or casual leather jackets. He sometimes wears silver rings, necklaces, or even piercings when in the mood for it.
Always apart was a special-fitted black sleeve, which he wore only on his right arm.

NOTABLE PHYSICAL TRAITS:
| > - When not covered by his sleeve, the sight of his right arm could be seen as disturbing to some. From fingertip to shoulder, the skin would be oddly healed, almost leathery, after having an incident with fire - where he received 3rd-degree burns. His own mind created phantom pain each time his arm was grazed, resulting in him covering it up.
────────────────

VOICE:
| > - ‘Kaz’ doesn’t have the deepest voice, but neither the lightest; it’s found itself in an agreeable middle ground. Most of the time, he doesn’t correctly say certain words, shortening them as he speaks - but if he gets mad enough, you can hear a hint of an Italian accent.
IRL ref:
CLICK HERE.

────────────────
EXTRA INFORMATION
───────────────────────
"Fake it till you make it.”
HABITS:

| > - He’s a heavy smoker, so 90% of the time, you can see him with a cigarette in hand
| > - ‘Kaz’ tends to scratch at the side of his neck when stressed. Resulting in general nail-shaped redness stretching down his neck.
| > - He swears like a sailor & tends to not care who he swears at

PHYSICAL / PSYCHOLOGICAL ISSUES:
| > - He’s a walking red flag; take a hot guess
| > - Antisocial Personality Disorder (ASPD) - Sociopathy
────────────────
FUN FACTS:
| > - ‘Kaz’ was one of the first College Jocks
| > - He is severely allergic to cats & cannot stand being near them
| > - Kazuo is well-versed in reading people’s emotions through expressions and gestures
| > - Out of all the reporters, ‘Kaz’ may be the boss, but he remains one of the youngest
────────────────

────────────────
RELATIONS
────────────────
"I am who I am in spite of you."
| > ♔ FAMILY |

────────────────

Annabell Sturm ; God-Mother ; ‘Ma’ ~ “Not blood, but soul”
If there is one person ‘Kaz’ would risk his life for, it’s her. She may not be his real mother, but she’s always acted it - always carried him the extra few meters to the finish line.
Lorenza Sturm; ‘Adopted’ Sibling ; ‘Pain in the ass’ ~ “She’s worse than I was.”
The two share quite a resemblance in personality. People usually worry that they’ll strangle each other when they are at it. But, surprisingly, they’re quite the duo.
Irina Lei ; ‘Step-Mother’ ; ‘Irina’ “Old woman.”
‘Kaz’ and Irina have a fun relationship, filled with banter between the two. He respects her immensely and will be protective over her being. He’d do a lot to keep his family’s happiness intact.
Elias Sturm ; ‘Cousin’ ; ‘Elly’ “Brother from another mother.”
One of the family members, ‘Kaz,’ had become close to after being practically raised by the Sturm family. The two share a close bond and strong loyalty towards each other. Between the two, they only share a brain cell.

| > ♔ ACQUAINTANCES |
────────────────
Kaede ‘Jim’ Yasushi ; Friend ; ‘Jimmy’ ~ “You could be my dad, what the hell.”
The first active reporter in a while who claimed his fame by reporting actual issues of Karakura. The two get along reasonably well, with ‘Kaz’ defending his actions. He also finds the fact that Yasushi is decades older and works for him hilarious.

Calico O’Sullivan ; Friend ; ‘Cal’ ~ “Annoying cat.”
The two share a sibling-like relationship, leading to ‘Kaz’ favorably annoying her through mild inconveniences and retorting stupid remarks to make anyone accompanying her feel awkward.

Mi Akihito; Friend ; ~ “Lil Arsonist.”
The two met through some weird coincidence and now have a mentoring/big brother relationship. Since meeting the young Akihito, Kazuo has seen parts of him in her. His biggest wish was that Mi wouldn’t turn out like he did. But teaching her about arson didn’t help that plan.

Goemon Asogi ; Acquaintance ; ~ ‘G-Man’ “No more stabbin'. I swear."
Now, ‘Kaz’ isn’t a fan of the law. But having the Attorney General on speed dial is a handy thing. He owes him a lot for getting him out of jail.

Eli Zennix ; Acquaintance ; ~ “And to think we hated each other once!”

Eli and Kazuo met early on, during ‘Kaz’s’ reporter career in Karakura. One of their first meet-ups was ‘Kaz’ threatening him, but their friendship has evolved since then. Kaz will occasionally go to Eli for some advice! Also really enjoys it when Eli bakes a delicious
cake.
Valenstus Vulka ; Acquaintance / Co-worker ; ~ “Bluey!”
A freshly hired reporter has shown quite the capability and attitude toward Kazuo's fiery personality. He enjoys the off-hand flirting he does, giving him something to do when bored and walking around the station.

Ezio Togomi-Beraht ; Acquaintance ; ~ “And the eagle has learned to fly.”
The two have just met, and Kazuo finds his game fun. Even if Ezio and his motives are apparent, it does not matter to ‘Kaz.’ He finds threading the needle fun. He sees the man's stubbornness as remarkable, even if it has led to the window of his office being smashed in three times in under two weeks.

Silvio Russo; Nemesis? ; ‘Love’ ~ “My gay thing!”
Born out of spite. ‘Kaz’ initially didn’t know of Silvio’s existence. Till he chose to comment on his smoking habits! This has barreled into ‘Kaz’ pretending Silvio is his secret gay lover in an attempt to embarrass him in front of everyone he knows! ‘Kaz’ doesn’t know much about Silvio, and he’s been just going along with it for his sheer amusement and how angry Silvio gets.

Yeager Schwarz ; ??? ~ "I'm gay."
'Kaz' is 99.9% sure Yeager got bullied as a child. He keeps side-eyeing 'Kaz', which is quite rude. The dude needs to mind his business!!!!

L̸̨̲̜̳̗͔̀ő̷͎͚̽̽͌͛̽̋͘͠͝r̷͖̦̝͊̂̄͗̃͆̑͠ͅï̴͔̭̹̳͕̟͊̓͐̇̕͜ ̵̢̝͎͈͖̐À̸͈̙̜̜̩͇̞̯͂̈́̏̀ķ̴͇̼̘͖̟͊̒̆͌͒͌̈̈̕͠i̵͖͎̥̰͙̖͚͙̭͂͋̍̏h̵̺͗̒̏̓͒͌̾̈́̚i̷̪̥͙̟̒̈́̍͋͗͝ṭ̵̿̀͆̿̑́̚̕͘ơ̵̦̩̱̖̥͖̓͆̄̚ ̸̰͔̣̮͂̈͝;̵̞̰̖͋̆̋ ̷̨̧̳̪̝̞̲̼̍̑̌̚ͅ?̴͓̅̂̎̈́̂͋?̵̱͉̹̯̮̞͓̑̓̔͜?̵͇̃

A good friend of Kaz's.

────────────────
| > ♔ Factions |
────────────────
"You can't follow the rules if those have been long forgotten."

Karakura Police Department ; Strong Dislike
‘Kaz’ may have been born to a family of law enforcement officers, but this doesn’t mean much to him. He believes officers only follow the law until it becomes inconvenient. 50% of the past commissioners. (Pew Pew)

Government Faction ; Dislikes
‘Kaz’ has always had a rocky relationship with authority and all those who work for it. Though he favors it when corruption seeps through the Government, he’ll accept working alongside it. Just don’t expect him to do anything out of good faith.

Hospital Faction ; Neutral
He sees how they’ve gotten better over the years and aren’t the dumpster fire they used to be. But he does have a strong dislike for the faction's psychiatric department.

School Faction ; Neutral
He got good grades and had a pretty nice school life – jock and all. He just wonders how some teachers & professors still have a job there. And why do they allow so many sports teams to go on stabbing sprees?

News Faction ; Positive
Kazuo runs the News Station and the faction; now, he isn’t the nicest boss in the world, but he’d defend each of his reporters if there was cause for concern. Except for Aoi, he was an exception.

────────────────
LORE
────────────────

"To have survived so many fires has meant no longer knowing if I was alive or, in fact, still burning."

SICILY ITALY (23 yrs old)
────────────────
The blaze was mirrored in his eyes as the flames stretched across the trimmed green grass and through the shattered windows, retracing the path of the gasoline that had been meticulously cast. It had been poured precisely where it was supposed to be.
The taste of smoke and fire soon greeted him as he closed his eyes to savor the comfort of the withering fire. Though he could feel the bustling crowd pressing against him to behold. To witness his masterpiece.

────────────────

FIVE DAYS BEFORE
────────────────
“Business or pleasure. .Mr. DeLuca?” the gruff man spoke as he once-overed his passport.
Kazuo offered the controller a relaxed smile, adjusting the handle of his backpack. “Pleasure- there’s that antique car auction happenin’ this weekend. ‘N I gotta see what they have.” The older man chuckled, the two sharing a quick – but forgettable conversation about their favorite car models and whether ‘Kaz’ was looking to buy or just window-shopping. Once pocketing his passport, he offered the retiree a quick nod but stopped dead in his tracks, interrupting his stride with an embarrassed smile. “Ya’know where I could get some good cigarettes?”

────────────────
THREE DAYS BEFORE
────────────────
His fingertips drummed against the steering wheel as music blared out of the speakers in the car. The pristine red color reflecting the sunlight all too well. He knew it was overly dramatic but saw no reason not to have fun. They don’t remember what he looks like, but it’ll be like seeing the ghost if they do. So, with one foot on the gas, cigarette lazily nestled between his lips, he sped off to his favorite location.
The crowd at the auction was busy, rich, and even richer people pushing against each other to get a glimpse of the all-exclusive cars – most probably illegally imported, he remarked to himself. He took a leisure gander around the lot, but he was searching for something. . . someone in particular. He remembers the make and model as if it were imprinted onto the back of his eyelids.

And then it hit him, that smell of the cigar, the low threatening chuckle that made him straighten his shoulders like a little soldier. ‘Kaz’ scanned the surrounding groups: tall, short, skinny, wide. . . bingo.

“You really think you can bid for this baby? She’s all for show. .”
“I am a rich, rich man! Do not test me.”
“I am rich; you are young. That is the difference – boy.” The man only had to raise a hand before men in black suits took their position by his side. “Get this child out of my sight. . . these types always ruin my experience. "

────────────────

SICILY ITALY (8 yrs old)
────────────────
“I do not understand. Why do we have to keep the bastard?!” an older voice practically squawked from behind the cracked door. The pouring and clinking of a glass followed as the voices continued – not even trying to hush their complaints. “If he was born in that shithole, he should stay there with his FATHER.”

“His father is with that who-” a fist slamming against the wood silenced the complaints in their track. A loud and deep sigh was followed by the loud creaking from the expensive leather chair, which made ‘Kaz’ cringe.
“Because the boy is good for business and surprisingly smart. He is not ours. He is theirs. Once he’s thirteen, he’ll fuck off back to my dear cousin. But for now – he is our problem.” The clink of glass interrupted his sentence. Smugness intertwined into his following sentence as he spoke; “- And we know how to deal with problems, don’t we. . . Sergio.”

Kazuo didn’t continue to listen to their conversation, his little legs carrying him back to his room.

────────────────

SICILY ITALY (23 yrs old)
────────────────
His eyes locked onto the man’s broad stature, the white one-piece suit, probably retrieved from the dry-cleaners this morning by his lackeys. ‘Kaz’ wanted them to see what that shunned child had become. He lingered amongst the other individuals, brushing against the crowd of shoulders before he landed up front and close to his prospect.

He felt the heat slowly rising in his chest, how the anger was slowly bubbling up inside of him - ready to take action, ready to fulfill that part of him that begged for revenge – but he had waited too long, too long to fuck it up. With a quick side-step, he averted his steps around the other side of the car, his eyes still focused. And it was almost like he could feel it; his shoulders rolled back, as his head snapped back – right into ‘Kaz’s’ direction, but he couldn’t notice him; it’s been ten years.

────────────────

THE NIGHT
────────────────
Kazuo’s shadowy figure stepped between the cracks of light admitting from the lampposts. A hoodie was pulled over his head, and a neatly knotted bandana rested over the bridge of his nose and tucked underneath his chin. ‘Kaz’ swayed his head back and forth, listening to the upbeat music he’d picked out in the car. His fingers slid over the handle of the gasoline canister in hand, gently pushing open the unlocked garden door, the rusted hinges quietly squeaking in its wake. .he held his breath. Eyes darting to the garden and the surrounding houses.

No lights flashed on, not even a murmur of someone speaking.
Just the beautiful lyrics by Frank Sinatra. The young adult danced across the path, feet shuffling against the dirt and gravel.

“And now, the end is here.”

His world fell into slow motion, moving to the music as he grabbed one of the other canisters. .

"Regrets, I’ve had a few.”

The yard was lightly illuminated as he opened the cap. .slowly crossing over the path leading through the gardens. Watching as the liquid joy flowed onto the trail, drenching the grounds.

“But then again too few to mention.”

And so it began. .Crossing over the large field, Kazuo poured down the liters and liters of gasoline across the paths from entry to exit. .even circling one of the many pillars which held the proud house.

“I planned each charted course.”

‘Kaz’ lazily tossed away the third canister. .dancing across the planes where he had once played catch. Where he had first scratched up his knee.

“I faced it all, and I stood tall.”

Where anger had settled itself into his gut and festered. And now, now it would burn the same way he had for so many years. The last canister emptied itself perfectly in front of the iron gate, facing towards the wooden doors of the villa. .

“For what is a man? What has he got?” Kazuo hummed, a giggle simmering underneath his breath. His body shifted through the shadows once more as he stood tall, eyes lingering across the different houses and between the streets, searching for any signs of life, life that would beg for him to stop. To leave.

But there was none to be found.

“Andddd let the record show I took all the blows and did it my wayyyy. .”
his finger wrapped around the wooden splint, holding up the box; Kazuo slid the matchhead against the igniter, the comfort of its smell filling his senses. A pleased smile crept across his lips. “Yeah. .my way.” He lifted his hand up, flicking the match onto the poured path. .and it was instant.

The fire roared to life. .flames flickering wildly and uncontrolled, the heat swarming the area in minutes as it chased hungrily after its fuel. Kazuo watched with intent. His eyes were wide as it traced his fiery ritual.
Lights from the houses across flickered on. .doors began slamming open. .

Kazuo held back a laugh as he watched the lights flicker on in the villa. .and as shadows scurried between the rooms, their silhouettes moved frantically in the light. .before disappearing.

────────────────

SIX DAYS AFTER
────────────────
Kazuo hurriedly walked past the stands in the airport, moving between the crowds and giving vague apologies to those he bumped into. .Airports were always a maze and a half. Eventually, he finally stood before his gate. .where he took his seat. .eyes glancing between the people sharing his flight, something caught his attention. And his smile grew as his eyes skimmed across the article.

He did, love being in the news.

Did I finally make a biography for my character of 4 years? Yes. .

ENJOY :D

Last edited:

ImRotation

Level 3
2kstvrstruckk
2kstvrstruckk
Notable
it's a good biography when you know nothing about the character before reading but then after you know the general idea and if not everything...

DarkEclipic

Level 157
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
Eli Zennix ; Acquaintance ; ~ “And to think we hated each other once!”
Eli and Kazuo met early on, during ‘Kaz’s’ reporter career in Karakura. One of their first meet-ups was ‘Kaz’ threatening him, but their friendship has evolved since then. Kaz will occasionally go to Eli for some advice! Also really enjoys it when Eli bakes a delicious
cake
Ah yes, my lovely cakes. Gotta bring another cake sometime

kustomzero

Level 129
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
Shivers its Oda’s Ex-boss
ODA HAS NO CLUE HER EX BOSS IS A MURDERER well… MANSLAUGHTER
However I don’t feel bad for whoever Kaz killed LMFAO.
Anyways W BIO AANIA!!

Aania

Level 167
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+

Users who are viewing this thread