mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Keeps Disconnecting me (Helpp)

Every time I try to go on the server it says its loading the terrain then I get disconnected. I have tried everything to waiting a few days, to restarting the server and Minecraft and nothing has worked. I have seen a few posts about the same thing and neither of the 2 ways to fix it worked for me. It worked once the first time I tried to get on but after that, it has always said disconnected. I was banned for a year and now can't even log on, my impatientness wants to give up but my friends won't let me. Help

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
I have been having the same issue. All you need to do is go to the "edit" section of the server on your server list
then change the texture packs button to "Prompt" and when you join the server click "Yes"

HappehJesseh_

Level 1
I have been having the same issue. All you need to do is go to the "edit" section of the server on your server list
then change the texture packs button to "Prompt" and when you join the server click "Yes"
I have changed it to prompt but it says i'm disconnected before i even get on the server

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
Another thing you could do which might help is going on MC 1.12.1 apparently there is this glitch with 1.12.2

pvpstarr

Level 65
Every time I try to go on the server it says its loading the terrain then I get disconnected. I have tried everything to waiting a few days, to restarting the server and Minecraft and nothing has worked. I have seen a few posts about the same thing and neither of the 2 ways to fix it worked for me. It worked once the first time I tried to get on but after that, it has always said disconnected. I was banned for a year and now can't even log on, my impatientness wants to give up but my friends won't let me. Help
I usually will do "Direct Connect"

Users who are viewing this thread