*ੈ✰‧₊˚༺✰༻*ੈ✰‧₊*ੈ✰‧₊˚༺✰༻*ੈ✰‧₊

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:

Kevalhi
[I’m applying on my Lochnessic account]

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your Discord username?):
Kevalhi

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes, I have a microphone that I use almost every day.

What is your time zone?:
Eastern Standard Time [EST]

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I fully acknowledge that possible inactivity will lead to me being demoted.

Describe your activity on the server:
My schedule is pretty packed, I am usually on SRP every day. I work every other day and on the days I don't work I’m in college other than that I am most likely found on SRP. During the times I am on SRP, I am on for around 6 hours during a weekday and weekends. During these 6 hours, I am usually running around on my football team, hanging out with many of my friends, while having a good time. I enjoy playing the football plugin and learning. I was involved in the EMS faction a couple of years ago but was sadly removed for inactivity. Since then I have become very active within the server and intend to keep it that way for the foreseeable future.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server:

What are your current roles on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):
[Grade 12] [Football] Harper Li
[Grade 12] Bailey Scott

₊˚ ‿︵‿︵‿︵୨୧ · · ♡ · · ୨୧‿︵‿︵‿︵ ˚₊

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:

Art

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
The teacher faculty is one of the more flexible factions. This is very important to me considering my real-life schedule being available and active within the faction and having an enjoyable time being a part of it.

I'm also on the female football team so I have been involved in various situations with them and have always found it enjoyable and interesting to roleplay with them. It has piqued my interest to be involved with such a community that has held its standards of roleplay and behavior high and it suits me well. Their interesting and kind ways have given me the motivation to apply and join them, as they seem like great people and a faction I would love to be a part of.

I would greatly enjoy bringing that interactive form of roleplay to other players within the community, and the teacher faction is best for me to do such. Whether that’s interacting with the students and having a general conversation with them or giving out interactive assignments in class, that gets them all involved with the lessons and gives them something to explore and enjoy doing while being a part of my class.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT?
I understand that I am applying for the teacher role of UT

Do you understand if your application is accepted, you will have to undergo teacher training?:
I understand that, if my application is accepted, I will need to undergo teacher training

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
A teacher's class logs allow higher-ups/SLTs to track the number of classes a single teacher hosts in a given month for quota.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
Do not speak unless spoken to or we’re in independent work, meaning if I am speaking no one else should be speaking as well.

No masks, this is obvious but there should be no masks on a student's face at all.

No Electronic usage unless told to do so by me.

Respect me and I’ll respect you.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
When I first joined SRP back in 2019, I was your regular “greenie” To this day I remember getting yelled at by a staff member for not roleplaying correctly. When I began to make friends I found myself surrounded by gangrp, I might have joined around 4 gangs each one investing in my gameplay. Although after a while I became attached to the characters I was making and seeing them getting majored or killed became a chore for me.

In 2020 I officially gave up gangrp and began my life as a normal grade 12,
after gangrp, I was a big fan of the college female Spartan volleyball team, even though I wasn't a team member at the time. As the years passed by I tried for many things, 2021 I got onto the Spartans female Volleyball team and was on it till late 2022, I loved my time on the team making many lifelong friends, and life-long lessons.
In 2022 I tried for the Spartans female football team and got denied, tried again, and still got denied. For a while in 2022 after I got kicked off EMS I quit SRP taking time for myself to truly grow.
In 2023 I was sick with COVID and had a fever of 103 degrees but that didn't stop me from going to Bobcat female football tryouts, that day I got on the team and missed the congrats ceremony because I had to go to the emergency room. I was on the team for 3 months before leaving the team, then I tried out for the male Spartan team and got denied.
For a while I just hung around the Spartan teams without a jock tag, then the female college team had tryouts and I got on. Then I got kicked off and now I’m back on the Bobcats football team.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD

↳ Meaning: Head Department
↳ Description: The head department is the tip top of the faction. They oversee their department and their operations. The head department also helps with training UTs and helps SLTs with planning a range of different things.

- QT
↳ Meaning: Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: Qualified teachers have proven themselves as an overall great teacher and have a complete grasp of how to run a class. They have earned the ability to host classes without someone watching over them and working their way up to become the head of their department.

- NQT
↳ Meaning: Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: A newly qualified teacher is a teacher who has undergone the basic training, but still learning new things about the faction to have a better grasp on how things work within the faction.

- UT
↳ Meaning: Untrained Teacher
↳ Description: An untrained teacher otherwise known as the newbie of the faction. A teacher who has been recently added to the roster and has not undergone the basic training to become a newly qualified teacher. They are still learning their way around the faction.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:

Teachers keep the safety of the entire school. They are there to help people gain an education, teaching any new player the proper way to roleplay and separate the right from the wrong of the server, paving the way for the future of the server. Plus you can not have roleplay in any sort of school if you never had teachers to be a part of it, I get everyone is saying this but it’s far from the truth. Teachers provide roleplay experiences for players in various ways. This ranges from getting into trouble/caught by a teacher and facing the consequences for a poor action you have committed to, being rewarded for a good deed and receiving a sticker or just giving you roleplay as an ordinary student, providing an interactive lesson you learn from and complete as if you were in school in the real world.

Teacher Salary: A teacher’s salary can be very different and range differently depending on where you live. But as regards SchoolRP, salary ranges from 350,000 yen to 500,000 yen per month. Head department and qualified teachers, make a max of 500,000 yen if all quota requirements are met for that month, while NQT and UT teachers make a max of 350,000 yen if all quota requirements are met for that month. The quota teachers must reach each month is 10 classes hosted and logged.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
The planning system that is used on the server is called "MoSCoW" for short. The meaning of it is 'must have, should have, could have, won't have'

Character Information

Describe the character: How do they look and act? What makes them unique and different?

Diana is a Japanese vampiric woman who stood around 5’4, without her famously known platforms. Diana has long black hair with a light tan and mixed blue eyes.

Unlike other teachers, Diana keeps her casual Victorian goth look wearing mainly dark clothing.
She is a very sarcastic woman, she likes to joke around and joke around, but she's also a rigorous person, and she makes sure that even her children follow the rules to the letter.

What is their outlook on students and their co-workers?
Diana sees her coworkers as mutual, talking to them confidently and even confiding in them when she requires help. In the morning Diana will greet her colleagues She’d start the day with a positive attitude and a big smile. She will take the time to say hello and ask how everyone is feeling. Being eager to start the day and get to work.

What are their plans for the future?
Diana’s plans for the future are to work as long as she possibly can, teaching people new ways to present and create the most beautiful art to ever grace a canvas and creating the artists of the future before retiring happy knowing she made the future generation of artists greater then she could ever hope to become. Wishing to see them all move on to promising careers in the field of art, and showcase their art to the world while giving off major impacts in the world.

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
Diana would walk over to the crowd cautiously, coughing to get their attention. After clearly failing to gain the attention of the students, she’d raise her voice politely asking them to change their language, and after three times asking Diana would warn them with detention after that she’d start passing out detentions.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
Diana would stand at her desk, with her arms crossed under her chest calling out to the students, if they did not hear her she’d proceed with a louder tone of voice, if she was ignored again she’d slam her hand down on the desk to catch their attention. Deepening her voice to sound more firm she’d tell them if they did not cooperate she’d be passing out detentions.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
Diana would be sitting on the couch either with a romance novel or her trusty dusty sketchbook and a black coffee. If other teachers were in there with her, Diana would keep a conversation going asking them about their family or their weekend. If she was alone she’d quietly sit read and or sketch while drinking her coffee until she was called or had a class to teach. She may also be preparing to teach a class getting her ideas all together.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
She would walk slowly up to the podium holding her hands behind her back. Her posture would be perfect with her chin tucked and her shoulders and back aligned perfectly, and she would stand with her hands behind her back. Watching each new face as she waited for everyone to take their seats. As she did so, she tapped her fingernails repeatedly on the wooden desk. "Good evening everyone, please take your seats and face forward as we will begin shortly," she spoke in a friendly but firm manner.

/me would slowly rise from her desk standing in front of the entire class holding an amazing drawing of a Leopard. The drawing detail was out of their league but detail wasn't what we were learning for today “Students today we’re going to be learning how to shade our drawings.” She smiled at the students slowly fanning the drawing to the class “Shading helps the audience understand where the shadows and lighting collide!” Walking down the corridor of desks she handed each student a sketchbook and some pencils.

/me would walk slowly over to her desk with her hands behind her back, pulling out the chair she tucked her skirt under herself as she began to sit down. Doodling she’d look up using her thumb and index finger to lower her glasses noticing the child's hand that was raised “Oh goodness! My eyes are getting worse and worse, whats the question dear?” [Student asked about hair strokes]. Diana nodded profusely tucking her pencil behind her hair “I see an amazing question, when drawing hair we try to only stroke in the corners of said hair. Try to leave a gap in the middle to add a bit of dimension!”

/me brushing off the eraser shavings from her desk, looking up she’d once again take her index finger and her thumb tilting her glasses down as she squinted to look at the clock on the wall “Oh my! Okay, students please clean up your desks I’d like you all to keep these sketchbooks in your lockers so you have them for the next class!” Getting up off her chair she pushed the chair in, adjusting her skirt she walked over to the middle of the class watching everyone “Please put your books somewhere safe I sadly don't have enough to keep passing out.” She knew these books were gonna get lost.

Backstory
Diana Fujita was born in Kyoto, a city on the island of Honshu. She grew up in a happy home with her mother and father, her mother was a dentist while her father was a teacher. Her father taught science to college students a few blocks from where their house was.
Throughout Diana's life, her idol was her father, he met strangers every year and still gave everything to teach these students. As she grew up Diana developed a learning disorder called dyslexia, when she turned 8 she was taken out of her classes and put into small classes to help her one-on-one having her work at a slower pace than everyone else. Diana had trouble understanding most things but taking a pencil to a clean piece of paper changed her world, she and a pencil became inseparable. She didn't need to understand words to know this was her calling.
Around the time she turned 16 Diana had her mind set on being a teacher, she knew what it was like to have struggles learning but had a craving to learn more. This caused her to become more determined and graduate high school with an A in Art History, Art, and painting. At 21 Diana became in love with the band Fleetwood Mac, she believes this was her biggest inspiration for her drawing style. Sitting in her hometown room her record player would blast their angsty tunes, and her body would sway as the words took over her body causing the pencil to take control.

At 23 Diana was accepted into her dream college, she was finally going to art school although sadly she couldn't tell her parents what her true calling was, they would never expect their daughter to be an artist. So to her parents, she was going to the main city to become a "Math teacher". Moving away was hard but she was accepted here, throughout college her grades were up and down some semesters being at the top of her class then some semesters failing.

In 2003 Diana wobbled across the stage, her graduation gown not fitting because of her huge baby bump that decorated her body, now Diana, her daughter, and her son moved to Karakura to start their new life.

╭────── · · ୨୧ · · ──────╮
In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
My name is Diana Fujita

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
I go by Ms and she/her pronouns.

Given Name(s):
My given name is Diana

Preferred Name:
I prefer to go by Diana as well.

Age (Minimum is 25):
Currently, I am 38 years of age

Religious Denomination:
Buddhist

Marital Status:
I am currently single

Nationality:
My nationality is Japanese

Current Location:
Karakura

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):
I currently have no work experience

Academic Degree:
I have my associate's and bachelor's degrees

Year of Graduation:
I graduated in 2003

Major(s):
I have major(s) in education, art, and visual arts

Minors:
I have a minor degree in graphic design

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
N/A

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
I have posse a TEFL Certificate
Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:

Do you have any questions?:
N/A
╰────── · · ୨୧ · · ──────╯

RexLobo

Level 105
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
Accepted
Welcome to the Teacher Faction! You will begin as an Unqualified teacher (UT)

You will be given your roles in the Academics Discord and afterward will be pinged regarding teacher training. Once your training is complete, you will be allowed to start your own classes!

If you have any questions, please DM me or contact me through the teacher channels in the Academics Discord.

Users who are viewing this thread