mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Kiana Meyer / Character Biography

midniightsx

Level 0
astrophel.png
Character Summary:

Kiana Morgan Meyer was born on the 21st of October in Berlin, Germany. She had a good upbringing and went to a good school. Her parents were middle class, they had enough money, but they definitely weren't rich. She has traveled a lot since she was a kid, but they moved to Karakura, Japan full-term when she was eight, and haven't traveled since. She has good relations with her parents. Though, she moved out when she turned eighteen and hasn't seen them in a good few months.

Appearance:
She had light brown eyes and brown hair. She had a few piercings, though distinctly you'd see her septum, and right eyebrow piercing. Looking closer, she had a small scar on her chin, along with a red birthmark over her right eye, you could probably mistake it for a bruise. On the side of her left arm, she had a date tattooed. It read 'XVI', it was small. She stood at the height of 5'3. His figure was fairly curvy, and chubby, her posture was good. Her hands were soft and her nails were well kept up with chipped black nail polish. She wore a few various rings, they fit snug to her fingers.

Personality:
She is an 'open-book' type of person, and she doesn't mind talking to new people at all! She is very considerate of others feelings and hates when she accidentally leaves others out. They are often found on the rooftop of the school journaling, or just laying there to take in the beauty of the world. They find joy in everything and everyone. Which can.. honestly make her quite annoying. (Which makes them feel bad)

Basic Information

Gender/Sexuality:
Kiana identifies as a pansexual demi-girl!
They prefer when people use she/her and they/them when speaking about her.

Mental Illness/Mental Disabilities/Disorders:
GAD (Generalized anxiety disorder)

Voice Claim:
Cascina Caradonna

Equipment:

Her journal and phone.

Hobbies:
They are often practicing baking, or attempting to learn the guitar.

Flaws:

People pleaser, overthinker, says things without thinking about them first, impulsive.

Relationships and Family
[ KARAKURA RELATIONS ]

HATE - DISLIKE - NEUTRAL - FRIEND - BEST FRIEND - LOVER -
OTHER

(If you meet Kiana and want to be in here, dm me on discord (douvtful),

Kuma | ALIVE
Lover
"I'm so happy I met you when I was younger, I..really like you."

Silvia Meyer | ALIVE
Mom
"I miss you, Mom. I need to see you sometime soon!"

Charles Meyer | ALIVE
Dad
"Love you."

As of now, this is a WIP because they're a newish character and don't know many people. :)
HAVE A GREAT DAY THANK U FOR READING IF YOU DID FR (also I kinda forgot kumas last name so ill edit that when I know...)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread