mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied KidzInBazement: Chef Application.

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: KidzInBazement

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): ThatOneGuyYouKnow#3618

How old are you? (Optional): BLANK

What is your time zone: EST

Describe your activity on the server: Very active :D

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): Yes, a very long time ago when I had a shared account with 3 other people, I think it was for subtle racism.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: I acknowledge this and will be active.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Chef

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: The role that I am applying for is the school cook/chef the role is where you cook for the school, and every day at breakfast and lunch you give the children food.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I used to roleplay on grand theft auto 5, gmod, Minecraft, and red dead redemption two

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: I'm only going to list a couple I have wayyy too many. https://schoolrp.net/posts/106465/ https://schoolrp.net/posts/104033/ https://schoolrp.net/posts/121699/

What is your current role(s) on the server? (If you're a college, specify your degree level): Bachelor

Situations
/*Do not mention the use of FearRP*/

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
My character tells them to stop if they continue my character goes to reception and deal with it with the receptionist and if there is none there my character brings them to the principal so the principal can deal with them.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: My character tries to break up the fight, if the fight continues my character would grab them both by their coats bringing them to the principal or dean to set them straight and make them stop fighting for good.

Another school employee is acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react? My character informs them to stop then my character would tell them what could go bad if they continue and that they could get in serious trouble with the principal or any of the school's staff members.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? My character wouldn't speak and would act like he always does, calm and kept to himself he'd eat his food and blow off any steam that came through to him during the day, if the teachers conversate with him he'd conversate back of course.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me Would grab the children by their coats bringing them to the principal's office.
/me Would be in a stern voice clearly agitated.
/me Would take the food out of the oven blowing the steam off of it bringing it to the children.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Felix Otto
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr. Otto
Preferred Name: Felix

Age (Minimum is 25): 34
Religious Denomination: Christian
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: Culinary arts
Year of Graduation: 2021
Major(s): Culinary arts
Minors: Management

Nationality: Japanese
Current Location:
Native Languages:
Other Languages:

Backstory
Felix Q. Otto is a half Irish-half American He's brave, proud, energetic, and perhaps a little too jealous. But there's more than meets the eye, not surprising for somebody with his position.
He was born in a middle-class family in a developing capital. He felt like he could do more with his life, such as sports he was fantastic at sports. He played soccer for a tiny portion of his life with some of his friends on a junior team. He was completely obsessed with learning and sometimes would stay up late trying to solve a lot of programming problems and other things like math and science his two worst subjects which later in his life turned out to be his two best.

There may have been some things wrong with him he has mild ADHD and sometimes cannot focus well. At 15 he began to be very attached to different types of things like Anatomy and exploring. He got attached to exploring and would explore places around him like nearby lakes or holes to see if he could find anything interesting. Some people called him a weird boy but to him, he was the exact opposite. In his family weird was normal and normal was weird. He moved around quite a bit as a child since his family was wealthy it wasn't a big deal at some points they moved into very very big houses.

He loved everyone in his family and was a very festive boy during the holidays mainly Christmas the holiday he began to love more and more year after year. He did have a sister but he has no clue where she went whether she moved or just died he met her one time and that was 3 years after he was born in 2005 on his birthday he hasn't seen her since. As for his other 3 siblings, he sees them every year at Christmas as a tradition that travels through his family.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I always thought working as a chef anywhere was cool, working for a school sounded even cooler I think working for a school could further my education as well as my cooking skill, a lot of children are used to bad food but I only cook the best.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I should be accepted over other applicants because I spend my time focusing on not only the food but also what the kids want, if they want me to be friendly I will be friendly I listen to people and learn from them.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
Unfortunately, there's no longer a position open for Chef as another applicant has been chosen for this role.
- Make sure to detail all of your responses to the format questions, specifically your Motivation for applying & Description for your role.

The School Employee faction has now reached its capacity (25)
If you wish to work within the school, I recommend applying for Teacher or Professor! Or wait until another spot opens up.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread