182.5cm(5'11.8504)

Weight:

148lbs

Build:

Mesomorphic | Slim Muscular

Skin Color:

Light Apricot

Eye Color:

Naturally Brown, Would usually wear Blue or Silver contact lenses.

Hair Style:

Big And Wavy

Hair Color:

Dark Silver as shown on the picture above

Fashion:

Baekhyungs type of fashion is trendy fashion from the local area(Japan) or sometimes he would wear trends from south korea.

Long chain tassel earring on his left ear

Abnormalities:

has a deep scar on his left arm.

Date of Birth:

2000, 6th of November

Place of Birth:

South Korea, Seoul, Myeong Dong

Nationality:

Half South Korean, Half Japanese (He usually says he is Korean when someone asks for his ethnicity as he is more developed with the language and culture of south Korea)

Race:

South Korean/Japanese

Sexual Orientation:

Straight

Religious Beliefs:

Buddhist

Political Beliefs:

N/A

General Appearance

Appearance:

Baekhyung would usually dye his hair different colors, now the color being dark silver, He would even wear blue or silver contact lenses most of the time. He would be 4 inches taller than the average height on japan, the slight heels on his leather shoes would make him 1 inch taller. Baekhyung likes unique fashion, not too feminine or not too masculine.

Personality:

Baekhyung is seemed to be a quiet and wonderful boy in school, as he is the school council Vice President. In schools the teachers deem that he is slightly above average with his grades and is a calm boy and very helpful to the school in general. Many have reported him to be bitter and abusive outside of school but there isn't any evidence of that in any sort. Baekhyung could sometimes be quiet and randomly ignore people when they talk to him. isn't really good at speaking English and can get awkward at times.

Diseases/Illness:

Asthma

Character Voice:

Equipment:

Usually has a lollipop in his mouth

Clothes:

Hobbies:

In his spare time alone, he usually draws are does photography, when he's with his mates he'd usually hang around with them or play any type of sport. He also has a thing with street art and he would take lessons of Hapkido(South Korean Martial Arts) Outside of school.

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:

Unknown, Has been seen smoking once but doesn't show any signs of problems or addiction around people.

Skills:

Trained at Hapkido(South Korean Martial Arts). Also a top student in art and has done a few years of gymnastics when he was younger

Family:

Has a mother in South Korea, father was mysteriously murdered.

Backstory:

Growing up, Baekhyun came from Seoul in South Korea, where he was a regular high school freshman, although he has known to have an abusive father who was always drunk and would always physically hurt his mother, a sister who suffered mental trauma from it. The principle from his high school at Seoul said that Baek hyung once told him the following words, "My father came back home, i woke up trying not to wake up my mother so that i could go give him a hug, he simply put the bottle of whiskey down and ignored me." Kim Baek Hyung had a hideout at his school where he'd always hang out with his best mate kairu, mostly known as "Onetsubyo." Although no one really knows about this person called "Kairu"(He has recently been sent to jail now having many information given out). One Night Baek Hyungs father was murdered, his sister said that she did it, although many people suspect that Baek Hyung did it and the sister took the blame, as Baek Hyungs Hands had signs of blood. Later on as his sister was jailed, Baek Hyungs mother thought that seoul was a bad influence for Baek Hyung, So she sent him to japan(Onetsubyo even went with him). Many people in Japan say that Baek Hyung is a good boy, as also being the Council Vice President in his high school but a lot of people have said that they've seen him do some things out of the ordinary, such as beating someone up or even worse. But there is no evidence for that to be found.

Attachments

• 4cef6e3734745907897e7a8eadf11e7d.jpg
    4cef6e3734745907897e7a8eadf11e7d.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 4cef6e3734745907897e7a8eadf11e7d.jpg
    4cef6e3734745907897e7a8eadf11e7d.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread