mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied king_dino's performing art teacher application

d1no622

Level 11
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: King_dino622

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):yes! It is dino#5355

How old are you? (Optional):15

What is your timezone?:(BST) (English)

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, I understand and totally agree

Describe your activity on the server:I am on for every 6-9 hours a day, I will play every day and on weekends I can play 14 hours.

Do you have any previous bans?:I have 1 ban for failrp but I learnt my mistakes and promise to never get any bans ever again

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:(im not sure how to create links so here's all the ones I have done)

dog application (ACCEPTED)
service-dog (DENIED)
libararian (DENIED due to there were already enough)
Rececpinast (DENIED)
chef (DENIED)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): I am currently grade-12

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: My motivation is that I would love absultely love for all the teacher roles to be full filled, I have always loved art and would have always loved to teach it, one day I wish the teacher roles are fall filled. My main motivation is that art is a simple thing that can cheer up a pupils day easily, As the pupils might have just done a really hard test and they are tired well if they join my class they can have a nice chill and we will do some art, just the smiles makes me the happiest I just love to see a pupil smile and watch them draw something,

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?: Class logs are what you teach and how many lessons and classes you have taught that day/week, Class logs are also very important as you can check what you have taught so you don't accidentally teach a lesson again, They are very useful as at the end of the month they will get checked because each teacher must have a fair payment.

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?: Firstly I would walk to the principal or any other the higher permission and origination team, Once they have heard about my ideas I would go plan where we are going and what we are doing, Next I would inform all pupils about the trip, So they can get ready for it, Next I would ask each pupil if there parents disagree or if I need consent from them.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?: persanlly I believe each teacher has there now rules but here are my main rules for my classes:

1. No phones aloud in class, If I spot you with one you will get a warning, then you will get detention if you have it out again
2. Listen to me when im talking and don't interrupt (same if another student is explaining something)
3. Do not join class if you are just going to ask to leave
4. Again don't join if you are going to be disruptive and not listen
5. Do not mess around or ruin other students work or disrupt there lesson
6. No eating, Drinking, Smoking etc. In my class.
7. Be kind to one another and don't talk beef about other people
8. Strictly no bullying this includes all the other classes but especially mine
9. No showing off or trying to act cool around other pupils be yourself
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have quite a lot of experience as I have played for more than a year and a half, I play VR to and cityRP games

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD: HD means head of department which means your top degree in that subject and know basically everything about it

- QT: QT means qualified teacher, Which means you have been teaching long enough to know quite a lot, Also this is when you teach a lot as you learn a lot more bout each pupil when teaching as a NQT

- NQT: NQT means newly qualified teacher which means you have just got the job and are learning and thriving through your new qualifications

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general. Well different teachers teach in different ways as they have their own ways of teaching my teaching ways are, Make sure each student t is happy and willing to learn, Making sure each student is listening and actually learning. It depends on how much you teach to receive a salary most teachers get 450,000 a OOC month but you can get an extra 50,000 for completing 10 extra classes (only can do this twice a month). Teachers are the main purpose for schoolRP as it is in the name, Teachers have the most important job as they have loads of pressure educating the kids for college which is a big step up

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?: Teachers are important because if you didn't have teachers in schoolRP it wouldn't be schoolRP as there are no teachers, Teachers are the main thing and have to remember that they are important and can't let students/school staff down they have a purpose and that purpose matters a lot.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: the school planning system is 'must have, could have and should have'

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future? Kumi's outlook on the students is to give them a bright future in art degrees and hope to widen up a path that was closed at first, Kumi's plan for the future is to see her old students grow and hope to see them in a very high salary job, He outlook for herself is to work through the levels of teaching hope gone day she will become the HD. Kumi is very chilled with staff members and will treat them high quality making sure each one is happy as everyone matters! Kumi has blonde hair that benefits her bright blue eyes having love for children and she has a skinny body type but looks healthy, Kumi loves to draw and sketch she would one day like to adopt her very own children that she could take care of and teach them art.

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
Kumi would look over turning back as she took a deep breath in she approached the students and said in a. strict voice 'what on earth is going on over here, This is not the sort of language we use is it, i would like to see you all in detention after school you do not attend there will be further consequences are we clear? and also all of you need to split up I don't want to see you again together'

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?: kumi would clap her hands waiting for them to realise before she would sharply say 'Quiet down please we are in the middle of the lesson a lesson and if any of you were listening you would have heard we are doing something fu so quiet down and listen im not explain twice'

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?: Kumi would walk in the teachers lounge finding an empty seat with a book under her arm as she sat down she would take the book out and start to read it though when she went to open it she saw another teacher she gave them a wave as she lowered her head to read her book.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me She gets a paint brush and takes a empty white canvas out her cubard, She would sketch a picture to show the students what dynamic sketching was when they all nodded and agreed she took out paint brushes and handed them out to each student slowly taking a step back to watch them as this made her smile
/me Kumi would be searching for a piece of art she made at home to show the students what they were going to draw and paint, When she finally found it she held It up to the class explain it
/me Kumi would scratch her head whilst waiting for a student to raise there hand saying there done unlikely none did but 5 minutes past and one raised there hand waving it about as she went over she looked at there art and held a thumbs up, When the student showed her there notebook she was surprised as they had drawn very goo drawing of her she clapped her hands waiting for the classes attention when they looked she held up there notebook watching all the students faces as they were astonished
/me She looks over to see all the students working hard which pleased her so she sat in her chair and started to sketch something out, When she was done with it she stood up and walked around the class peaking over each desk to see what each student has made

Backstory
Kumi was born in 1985, California, She was a very independent and clever child that kept to her self she usually would play alone and not open up ever. Kumi was the sort of layed back child that didn't need much to make her happy she would play on tire swings and at the park for hours her parents would think nothing of it and leave her be, She also loved animals and especially insects, Each one would get its own name and sometimes her parents would give her some cloth to make homes for the insects, Kumi was a lovely and funny girl when she was happy not many kids liked her as she was different but her love for helping people was so big. Kumi was actually a pro at helping people the smallest things to the biggest things she could help anyone at any time as she was so layed back and only needed people's smiles to make her happy.

Kumi was 6 when she started school she didn't make any friends until 2nd grade where she met a new girl that had just moved into town they liked insects and animals! Soon they had playdates and were best friends even there parents became great friends life was great for kumi at that moment anyway no one bothered to bully kumi or her friend because there was nothing to bully about them and mostly everyone liked them as they were helpful to everyone, But kumis life went downhill when her mother was shot in a shooting her dad was always at work so kumi had to stay home on the weekends and on week days she would walk herself to school.

Kumi was 13 when she moved to Japan leaving her best friend behind she had foster parents for a while but soon got old enough to take care of herself at 18 she was a very clever young lady never getting in trouble and doing her homework everyday, When she turned 20 she decided she was going to be a teacher and teach pupils about art she had just learnt that she was very good at art so would paint a new drawing everyday. When she was 28 there were job interviews for teaching she immediately applied for them and got a position in the test! A few days after the test results came through and she got the job!

In-Character Information

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name:
Kumi taysho
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): miss
Given Name(s): tay tay
Preferred Name: Kumi

Age (Minimum is 27): 36
Religious Denomination: N/A
Marital Status: single

Nationality: American
Current Location: Japan, Karukara

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): #3
Working Experience (# of years):#5

Academic Degree: graphic designer
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Bachelor of Arts
Minors: visual art

Native Languages: N/A
Other Languages: N/A

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: yes! I have got it
Preferred Teaching Subject: music

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any): N/A
Do you have any questions?: I do not have any but I do I will be sure to ask!

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your Teacher application won't be accepted today.

You may re-apply 14 days.
DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread