mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied kingpowerturtle Head Chief application

In Game Name:kingpowerturtle

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Head chief

How often do you log onto the server?:
sometimes the middle of the week and on weekends and breaks or holidays.

Do you have discord?
that one guy#2689

Do you have a microphone?
yes, and if needed to I will use it.
Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
no, I have never been warned or banned.
Can you ensure that you will often come on:
yes, but I will take breaks when needed.
Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
yes, I accept it if I do get fired.
In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
the role I chose was the head chief and its job is to control and direct the food preparation process. The other responsibility I would also have will be constructing the menu for the school cafeteria and management of ingredients and storages of it. I will also oversee the work of my subordinates and make sure we are up to date with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
yes, I have experience in this role.
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have been in RP servers in Gmode and in other games like it.
Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
as my role, it is my duty to make sure that all kids and employees are feed with the right nutrition that they would need to start the day and have Nuff energy to do physical exercise and or work and make sure that the food and ingredients are up to date and to make sure that they are in a safe and sanitary locations and make sure that our work area is also is safe and sanitary.
[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I would warn them for their action and if they continue I would advise a higher up.
You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I make sure to get the full details of the job and make sure that no one is hurt and to make sure that it is completed.
Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I will advise a higher up on their or of their actions and make sure that they are dealt with.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Alfred Wendigo
Chosen Job: I am applying for head chief

Motivation for Joining KHS: I want to take part in helping out the school and make The KHS the best school there is and I believe I can help out with that with my history in the culinary culture of my birthplace and with the knowledge passed down to me by family and friends.
Age (Minimum age is 25)
I am 30.
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I have passed experience in this line of work and want to work hard and make a difference in KHS and I am willing to work hard for it.

D

Deleted member 5455

Denied.
- The application itself is very informal, lacking detail and content throughout such. You also spelled 'chef' as 'chief.'

Good luck in the future!

Users who are viewing this thread