mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Kinyuun | "Who the heck is this guy anyways?" (reintroduction!)

Kinyuun

Level 25
Kinyuun
Kinyuun
Omega+
I created an introduction honestly not that long ago; maybe in the last couple of months. However when I created my introduction I had JUST came back to SchoolRP, so instead of an introduction it was more like a reminiscence of my previous time on the server. Considering I have some time to kill and a boredom that lingers about me, I felt like it was time for a reintroduction! I'll also note that ilovemyplane heavily inspired me to create this reintroduction, so even though we don't know each other like- at all, I'll give them credit for the way I decide to go about this!​

First off, who am I?

My IGN is Kinyuun, which is what I would assume most of you know me as. Some call me 'Kin', others call me 'Yuun', and the opps call me 'Kin Barbie' (I'm looking at you two, DarkEclipic and CATLOVER_10) If you know me, you know that I play the character Mikasa Akiyama, a performing arts teacher at the school of Karakura which is the character I would say i'm mostly known for. Other characters that I would say are less known simply due to my lack of activity on them would include Viola Ceretti (She could be on the cast of Mean Girls) and Meowzer, the terrorizer bird.
Other IGNs I played bAck iN thE daY include: KimiWasa, YosakiMikahma, and the most GOATED IGN, Wolfdog389. I have some others, but out of fear of embarrassment I will not be sharing. I doubt anyone has any memories of these IGNs, but I still felt the need to mention them. If you'd like, look me up on NameMC to see the worst ones possible (News flash: You'll regret it!)​

Who am I outside of SRP?

I won't disclose my name, however it's honestly not that hard to find. I'm nineteen years old and I study cosmetology. And NO! It's not the study of space! I study cosmetics, which includes things like hair, nails, skin, all of that fun stuff! To be honest, i'm not sure if its the right career path for me, but in a couple of months I'll be licensed! So, with that said I HOPE I end up enjoying it more down the road. As for work, I'm a barista at the infamous coffee chain Starbucks! Outside of that topic, I've been in an almost two year long relationship that started before I graduated highschool. So you could say I'm still with my 'high school sweet heart'.
As for my hobbies? Well, obviously I like to roleplay, but what about outside of roleplay? I like to draw, however every artist knows about the infamous art block that us artists endure. I also like to go on adventures out in nature, urban exploring, and some other stuff that I won't mention here. I like to read manga, spend time with my friends and girlfriend, and of course I watch anime. Writing is also fun (clearly) however at times it takes a lot of mental stamina, which I lack. I'd say I like gaming, but honestly the only games I've consistently played are Minecraft, Osu, and unfortunately Valorant.

When did I FIRST join SRP?

This one is a bit of a tricky question, so I'll start from the top. I'd say I've made this pretty well known, but for those of you that aren't aware, I joined SRP back in 2015 when I was the mere age of ten years old. Due to SamGladiator's series "Yandere High School" and "Tokyo Soul" series, I was heavily intrigued and wanted to be part of something similar to it. To be honest, it's almost the entire reason why I bought Minecraft for myself in the first place. I remember when Sam would shun SirCutieYuki, and my young adolescent self said, "I would treat her better!" You could imagine my shock when I found out I couldn't just join their server, since it was a casted server. This led to the search of a server that offered similar qualities, which is where I landed upon.. well, SRP!
I first played on Furnace High, which honestly confused the HELL out of me. I put it down for a while, and the server seemed to be shut down for quite some time. By the time I found it again, the map had changed to the infamous Taketatsu Highschool map, which was inspired by the game "Yandere Simulator". This map is where I made most of my memories, a core part of my childhood. For years after I had left, I still would briefly mention the server from time to time. I won't go into all the details about my previous time on the server, other than the fact that I SHOULD NOT have had my teacher application accepted back then, however I am forever grateful for that opportunity as it is what created most of my roleplay interactions.​

Why did I leave SRP?

I left SchoolRP in late 2018, right around when the Karakura map was officially released. I didn't leave on my own accord, however it was probably needed as a lot of my life was dedicated to the server at such a young age. I'd say it was somewhat a blessing in disguise, an opportunity to have more interactions in the real world rather than behind a screen. The trashy laptop that I used to play had broke out of nowhere, to the point beyond repair. That and the fact my Dad was absolutely tired of my obsession with it, he threw my laptop away and thus resulted in the beginning of my hiatus. I stayed away from the server for quite some time, popping in randomly to connect with old friends and whenever I seemed to have a chance at either my friends or cousins houses.​

When did I make my return and why?

I returned to SchoolRP in May of this year, 2024 about six years after I had officially left the server. I was able to finally get my hands on a laptop, however it seemed to quite literally not run the server at all since it had been shut off for so long. I had my computer for about eight months until I decided to try again, and even though my FPS was the worst it could be, I still found a way to make it work. Now I'm running 60 FPS on average, so you could say my problems with running the game no longer affect me. (Thank you to Urrufu to helping with Feather Client, forever grateful and so is my FPS)
I came back simply to relive parts of my childhood that I've missed greatly. As I get older and go into a full time career, parts of my adolescence has slowly started to fade away. One thing that really shocked me upon my return was the fact that as I grew up, it seems as though the player base has as well! I rarely find myself speaking to people who aren't around my age which I am honestly so grateful for; It makes roleplay a lot more engaging and fun to participate in. Another big reason I joined was to reconcile with old friends, who for the majority have since left the server excluding a few people that I'll mention later on. That and the fact that I wanted to teach on the server again, considering it was one of my most loved factions before there were ever really even factions.​

OUTRO AND SHOUTOUTS!!
If anyone ends up reading far enough to see this, thank you for taking some time to learn about me! Here's a list of people who I'd say stand out to me a lot on the server and that I considered friends at one point or another. I won't really go into heavy details as to why, but nonetheless, if you're on this list you're a day one for real.

oInfi
Mityyy
MikeShotz
3Banter
Urrufu
DarkEclipic
CATLOVER_10
prolonging
Lemxnades
HakuriShukiKazu
Saikzo
Florida_Vibes
Kham1000
bmei
jalhadeff
LiterallyElite
ThatOneShawn
RipTheShrimp
superBdd
Josphy
198Os
Neutral_Tones
_ItzSteak_
_T4URUS_
TobiOnToast

If you're confused as to why you're on the list, our few interactions stood out enough for me to put you on here, even if we don't roleplay or talk on a consistent basis. If you're not listed here, SORRYY!! Hit me up more I'm super friendly I swear!

That's just about it! Thanks!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread