mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Kinyuun's Introduction (After a SIX year long hiatus)

Kinyuun

Level 19
Kinyuun
Kinyuun
Omega
Wow, it's been a very long time! Short introduction about myself before I begin speaking on other topics. To begin with, I'm eighteen years old and currently am going to school for my cosmetology license. I've been a barista for Starbucks for around a year and a half now, and I have an amazing girlfriend who I have also been with for about a year and a half. A lot of my hobbies include painting, listening to music, going on adventures in nature, and of course I love my sleep! Some of my old IGNs that I've played on include KimiWasa, YosakiMikahma, Wolfdog389, BruhItzEmoWolf, and unfortunately others that I would not like to mention due to just how embarrassing they are. Now that I've told you a bit about myself, I'm going to tell you about some of my background on the server.

I began roleplaying in 2015, due to the various amounts of school roleplays that were released on YouTube. A lot of youtubers that inspired me include Sam Gladiator, Aphmau, and ItsFunneh. These videos made me ponder the idea of experiencing it myself, which lead me to my search of finding a Minecraft SchoolRP. I began playing on the server back in 2015 before the infamous Yandere High School map and the Taketatsu map was released. I remember the server shutting down every time I tried playing on it, waiting for the new map to upload. This could just be that my computer wasn't the best, but I remember trying to constantly access the map in 2015 and never could. I was around ten years old at the time. I left the server alone for a good amount of time, until my curiosity got the best of me and I decided to see if the server had been back up. To my surprise, it was! I don't remember the first time I truly logged in and started playing, but it was sometime in 2016. This period of time from 2016-2019 was probably some of the most fun I've had online. I remember so many YouTubers from Samgladiators Minecraft High School roleplays popping in, and everyone would go absolutely crazy.

I began my endeavors on the server and created a close community around me, making friends and constantly learning that there weren't enough rules in place. Things were so different! I don't even know if there were really any active classes; I would aimlessly walk the map running into different forms of roleplay. The server grew exponentially over the next year or two, and I found myself in a community that I haven't forgotten about since. Some time in 2017 I decided that I wanted to become a teacher, which is where I ended up having the absolute most fun on the server. My character at the time was Morghan Anne, who had been the Head of the Drama Department. I grew a connection with a lot of the former staff members and a lot of the players since at the time, there weren't many teachers that were consistently active.
I could probably write a book about my time on the server, but I find myself unable to write a lot of what happened back then. It has been such a long time, at this point it's a daze. You would've had to been there for the events at the time and all of the early experiences that I don't see much of today.
I may add more to this soon, but for now farewell! If you would like to speak with me my discord is Kinyuun.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread