Kir

Aliases:
N/A

Height:
5'10
Weight:
110lbs
Build:
Kir has a fit healthy body, he has a strong scent of mens cologne.
Skin Color:
Peachy color
Eye Color:
Blue
Hair Style:
Shaggy
Hair Color:
Dark brown
Fashion:
He usually wears a red flannel shirt, with a white T-shirt with black ripped jeans, he wears his favorite white sneakers. His accessories are usually glasses, he mostly wears his natta glasses. If not he wears clear glasses or masks.
Abnormalities:
His fast reflexes, he can move pretty quick when he feels something is wrong behind or in front of him.
Date of Birth:
June 6th, 2001
Place of Birth:
Sweden
Nationality:
Swedish & French
Race:
Swedes
Sexual Orientation:
Straight
Religious Beliefs:
He believes in god.
Political Beliefs:
None

General Appearance

Appearance:
Standing at 5'10 having a strong scent of mens cologne, he would have a strong facial expression, his body would be perfectly healthy. He would seem nice and friendly on the outside but inside of him he isn't. He wears a dark red flannel, with a white t-shirt underneath, he would have ripped black jeans, with some white sneakers. His hair would be a shaggy look, being a dark brownish color.
Personality:
Kir is a friendly, caring, responsible and respectful when it comes to family. If something serious is going on he is serious. If I were you don't mess with him when it comes down to business. He will protect his family and friends no matter what it takes.
Diseases/Illness:
None
Character Voice:
His voice would be a deep strong Sweden accent tone.

Equipment:
Kir usually carries around anything for protection, pan and cane are mostly used for weapons. He has masks for reasons. He always has his phone on him, Kir also likes alcohol so he would be carrying around a bottle of whiskey, vape, and a cigar.

Clothes:
He would have on a red dark flannel, white t-shirt, black ripped jeans, and white sneakers.
Hobbies:
Spending time with his family and friends. Arranging family business, making sure everyone is safe. Always checks to see if there is any suspicion around the area.
Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:
He can have some anger issues, and alcoholic.
Skills:
Fast reflexes, Kir can sense something coming at him so if he has enough reaction time he will use his fast unique skill.
Querks:
He is way protective over his family and friends. He likes to sing and play the guitar, his voice is more than perfect. He is also good at acting so he can fool people.
Family:
He is the oldest male in the Lycan family he is like the father. Kir has many siblings, Alice, Asuna, Aleah, Mars, and Akari Lycan. Alice is the oldest female in the family Kir and Alice are like the parents of the family.
Backstory:
Born on 6th of July 2001, in Sweden Kirito S. Lycan came into the world. At the age of 8 his parents sent him to a private school in Sweden to learn Swedish, it was required. He isn't the only child, his sister Alice was the first born then him, and then his other sister Asuna. Their parents were very strict, making Kirito having to work extra hard. If he didn't listen he would be taught a lesson with his father. His father would beat him, yell, or even lock him in his room for an entire day without food nor water. His parent made Kirito do an after school club to get extra practice to learn Swedish.
At the age of 14 his parents send Kirito and Asuna away to Japan, Alice was left behind. Thier parents disowned Kirito and Asuna because of their behavior. They went to a highschool called Karakura High, everyone spoke Korean there. It took some years for Kirito to adapt Korean language into him. Kirito and Asuna started to make the Lycan family grow. They saved up their yen and bought an apartment. They started to adopt civilians and welcomed them to their family. Kirito is like the father of the family he protects all his loved ones no matter what.
When Kirito turned 18 he started to get into alcohol and drugs. He was an alcoholic, his favorite drink is whiskey. Few months after Kirito turned 18 their older sister Alice came into Japan and met with Kirito and Asuna. They were all reunited again. Kirito had a plan of what he wanted to do with the family. He told his sisters that he wants to make a gang, they agreed. Kirito doesn't know what the gang is going to be called all he knows is that it will be made and organized soon hopefully.
They trained for defense skills and combat skills. They have weapons with them and masks for undercover. Kirito has the fastest reflexes out of his siblings. It was a unique thing he had, he can sense if something is going towards him or something is wrong/bad. Kirito most of the time would dodge his sisters punching or any combat. If he was in a real fight and had enough reaction time he would be able to dodge his opponents action.
When Kirito is bored or isn't busy he will sing or play the guitar. Kirito has more than a perfect voice. He usually will sing a song he knows or just makes it up straight from his mind. Asuna thinks his singing is bad but Kirito doesn't care. Kirito has 2 guitars, acoustic and electric. He is better playing the acoustic then the electric guitar. He likes the sound of the sweet soothing acoustic guitar rather then the echoing deep tone of the electric.
Kirito is currently a senior at Karakura High, he doesn't really know what he wants to be when he grows up. He does know that he wants to go to college and attend it. Currently only Alice is in college the rest are in high school. While attending Karakura High, Kirito learned French there. It was a requirement, it took him some time and work but finally was able to speak fluently and clearly.

Other Notes: I appreciate that you took your time and read this, same for me I am proud I took the time to make this biography for my character. I don't care if you hate it people have their reasons I get it. Again thank you for taking this opportunity to read this.​

Totalore

Level 138
this character is almost, VERY CLOSE TO BE, a copy of the anime character kirito

cool character. although i dont see why he made a gang with three people in it? more like a small group

7xp

Level 6
He has been adopting civilians and he is keeping the gang a secret for now then he will announce it, and there is all other names to be copied from shows like Damien, Stephan, Elena, ect its not the exact name though

Users who are viewing this thread