Kirito_sao__

Level 2
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
Kirito_sao__

School Employee Role you are Applying For:
Teaching assistant

How often do you log onto the server?:
Everyday after school and all weekend, unless I've got something planned.

Do you have TeamSpeak3?
No, but I have Discord and Skype.

Do you have a microphone?
Not at the moment. It's currently broken.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
I have been Temp-banned once for Itemrp. But i learnt my lesson. It happened sometime in the 6 weeks holiday.

Can you ensure that you will often come on:
Yes, I'll be on pretty much everyday.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes, and I understand that it'll be for a Valid reason. I shall try my hardest not too.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: Teaching assistants purpose is to aid the teacher in lessons and to help students with work and to help them understand what they are doing.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
no. I don't.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I've role-played a lot since I've joined.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
As said in the Role description. I shall help students understand the work they are doing. Further more i shall make sure students are doing their best and to help the teacher with any needs while in the lesson.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:

I would ask them to stop and if they don't i would inform them that there would be consequences. Either that or i shall walk away and ignore the abusive language.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:

I would ask why i was asked to do the job and if for a valid reason I shall proceed with the job, but do it with caution.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I would inform them of the risk they are taking. If they're acting out of order i would tell them to stop or inform a senior staff member (E.g. V.P or Principal).

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Natsu Dragneel

Chosen Job:
Teaching assistant (TA)

Motivation for Joining YHS:
To lend a helping hand to the teachers and students.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
Because I am good with handling serious situations and i'm always willing to help.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread