mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted KitttKat -Art teacher application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katx3

Level 30
IGN (In Game Name): KitttKat
Previous bans: 5 or 6 bans, but they were all misunderstandings and were unbanned from all bans.

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?:
Yes I do.

Describe your activity on the server:
Im on for about 2-4 hours everyday and I am now staring to get active on the teamspeak.

Do you have TeamSpeak3?
Yes indeed

Do you have a microphone?
Yup

List your current and past applications:
I have no applications from the past but I am aware of how to do my job right.

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation is to teach kids who are inspired by others to do art or do it as a hobby, me as a person have experienced bad times with my art until I was brought back up with someone. And I would like to do the same for others

Have you read the megathread for Teachers? Yes I definitely have
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-code-of-conduct.1038/ ? Yes.
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/faculty-handbook.1981/ ? Yes.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):
As a daily roleplayer playing on this server the experience is amazing, there are so many amazing students and the teachers are as great as the students. I have also had no experience being a teacher but I have had experience being around teachers and understanding how they do things.

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:
Trainee, Newly Qualified Teacher, Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills, Head of Department

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers?
Yes I definitely have.

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?

The teacher group is amazing the way it is, but one thing that I would change about the teacher group is to give teachers more time to teach, many students bother or get in the way of a teachers teaching lesson and this prevents the teachers from actually teaching, therefore only a little bit of time for the teachers to teach and students to learn

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
The teachers in game would most likely create lesson plans for the next day, discuss things with the HD (head of department) and give student assistance if needed. Out of game teachers would most likely be doing the same, teachers teach the students and help them for later in life. the salary for a teacher is 200k to about 250k every month, and get paid the 16th of every month. A teacher in general would most likely grade papers and take a break on their weekends. Or possibly go out like any normal adult.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server:

Teachers are important because they give students an education so that they can prosper to be a mature and well taught adult, also to be successful.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:
The Trainee (Trainee) -
You examine other classes in order to get a better unserstanding on how YOU would teach your own class one day, in order to do that though you must get permission, you also don't get any assigned work by any teacher.

The Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) - you dont create your own lesson plans but instead get lesson plans from the HD (head of department) you also have to have permission by the HD to teach a class too, it is okay to make mistakes at this phase.

The Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills (QTLS) - This is the phase where you create your own lesson plans and start to prosper on your own, you can also give Trainee's permission to watch your class as you teach, and have to discuss things with the other teachers.

The Head of Department (HD) - This is the point were you're expected to know everything, and you can discuss and organize/ put together things with other teachers as well, you can train new comers. But if someone in your department is already HD, it is absolutely rare to go into the HD, unless the HD offers you to be the Co-HD.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
The lesson planning system that the school works on is called the moSCo system (Must have, Should Have, Could Have) which makes things way more easier to plan

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

My character is always a positive person who has light brown hair and light black glasses, she also is unique because of her personality, just like any other person. Her outlook on others is with great attitude, especially to students. She wants to inspire them, not put them down. Her outlook on other teachers is very inspiring to her. They have taught her many things witch has inspired her to be like them and teach someone else to motivate them like she was motivated. Her plan for the future is to be a successful person and to be a great influence on others. She wants to help others aswell, and give them confidence in them self about different things.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

I politely ask what they are doing on school property, if treated in a rude/disrespectful attitude, I would calmly ask them to leave and if they don't, I would call someone on a higher level to come and deal with the situation.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?

I take a deep breath in and out and calmly wait for everyone to get my attention or say something to the class to get their attention.

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?

She would act very mature and as sophisticated as possible. Even if she were to get a coffee. She wants to represent the school in a positive way, not make people think the school is abominable.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.

/me smiles as she sees that this student's art has improved over time
/me grabs a paintbrush to demonstrate something to the class for the lesson
/me slowly displays by what method to set up a canvas on an easel
/me deliberately walks around classroom to see how students are doing on their assignments
/me reluctantly assists a student on how to do and or make something.

BACKSTORY

Kat, at the age of 14, moved to Japan because back at her home, in Texas, wasn't good enough for her family. She had no friends until she met her present day best friend Samantha, who showed her around the school when she first came.She had some troubles when in school, for instance she procrastinated a lot when she had assignments to do, instead of doing them, she hung out with friends and went outside and failed to remember that she had some work to do. She eventually got a job and worked for 5 years until she quit because she felt that she needed to pay more attention to school rather than work and money, and that even though it was good to start a job at a young age, she needed to pay attention to school more so that she could have a good education. Her mother died when she was 16, and her father abandoned them, she ended up living with Samantha. She has a hard time for about half a year until she met more friends and they cheered her up. She eventually caught up with her life and had one more year of school to do until she made it to college.After such a long time of doing work, studying hard, and practicing in her academics, she then went on to college and took computing. She got into a dorm with a few other people, TreeKatt, OmiNaut_, and ReloadingPages. One day she thought about how great her teachers were and how well they taught her. She then thought of the idea to put her hobby into a job to make money but to most importantly inspire and enjoy what she does for fun. This lead to her life where she is now, still communicating with her high school teachers.

IN CHARACTER
(
Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Kat Kindenski
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Given Name(s): Kat
Preferred Name: Kat

Religious Denomination: N/A
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: american/puerto rican
Current Location: Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 1 year
Working Experience (# of years): 5 years.

Academic Degree: Intermediate Visual Studies

Year of Graduation: High school: 2008
Major(s): Art
Minors: Digital art.

Native Languages: Spanish
Other Languages: just tiny bit of Japanese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: TESOL certificate
Preferred Teaching Subject: Art

Additional notes about your application (if any): I am in college at the moment

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.