mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Kitty Thread #10: Tenth Kana Thread

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
I'm astonished I made it this far; I don't believe I ever have before. I will keep writing Kana Threads because it's an entertaining way to share the stories my brain creates. I encourage others to do the same thing too, don't just let your random thoughts stay in your brain. Do something with them!

Once upon a time, there was a maid named Ten. This maid was very important, so important that they had to speak to God on the daily. It was the maid's 10th time writing a "Maid Thread". Maid Threads were random stories created by the maid to practice a different, more informal way of writing and express themself through the internet. The maid created these "threads" in the shower; the story came to be what it was from a simple little shower thought. It's crazy that something so simple could create a new way to write creatively; It was almost as if this story was about a real person. The maid did an excellent deed; they wrote a letter to all people who read their thread. The letter wrote, "I encourage you to try out writing random texts simply from something silly like shower thoughts."

Users who are viewing this thread