BentoBismal

Level 2
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
AgustRP (ALT)

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
My discord is Singularity #0004

Have you ever been banned (If yes when and why?):

I have not been banned from the server, and I don't have any intention to get banned.

What is your timezone?:
PST

Describe your activity on the server:
I'm consistently on the server probably on for 5 hours on weekdays and probably 6-7 hours on weekends playing on the server. I'm on the server almost everyday, unless something comes up.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I am full aware that when I'm inactive I will be demoted.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
I am Applying for the School Librarian position.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
School librarians are those that supply the most recent or up to date books that the students need to succeed in their education. They work with the students and would guide them into finding the right book they need. They also make sure that the books are in good conditions, so that the student can pick up the information easier.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I'm a causal role-player, I've played as a college student on my other account.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

N/A

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

On the first warn my character would tell the student to kindly sit down and tone down their attitude, if the student wishes to continue to misbehave I would simply tell them that they would be in detention. If necessary, she would get a school higher-up, as an example the VP to handle the situation.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

My character would walk up to the students fighting, and would walk in between the two of the students and simply separating the two apart from each other, and would give them both detention.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

My character would ask the employee to stop depending on the situation, She would offer help if needed and do her best to decrease the dangerous behavior. If the situation got out of control, the VP will immediately be notified and order to catch the employee.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
When my character is in the employee break room, my character will act pleasantly around other employees. If she were alone in the room, she would retrieve her paper work for possible book work coming in, silently marking off any needed papers that needed to be worked on. In the employee break room, she can be herself and take a break.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me

would take the book and sign with the school stamp, Kiyomi would write in the computer the all information about the book. After putting the information into the computer, she'd place the book back into it's right place.

/me

She'd write down [Student's name] in a notebook with the library card number right next to it in the database

/me

would take the book from the table and scan the barcode on it, Kiyomi would see in the computer where the book need to be. she’d walk to the place and put the book in the right place.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name:
Kiyomi Akiyama
Age (Minimum age is 25): 25
Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss): Miss

Academic Degree:
Bachelor Degree
Year of Graduation: 2020
Major(s): History and Mathematics
Minors: Computer Science

Backstory

Born in Kyoto, Japan on January 18th, 1995. Kiyomi Akiyama was introduced to a family of 6, her dad, mom, two older brothers, and older sister. While growing up she wasn't really close to his dad because he would always be at work. When she was 10 years old her father had died from a Hit and Run accident, this is when she realized life could end at any moment. Kiyomi along with her mom and her three siblings had moved to Karakura for a few years after their dad had passed because they wanted to start fresh after their father's passing. It was a very bumpy start for the family because they had lived on paycheck to paycheck and getting around was different for them because they had sold the only car that they had. Kiyomi had made a lot of friends over the years but also lost friends over the years. Kiyomi had a good-nature as she was very friendly and kind to those around her, willing to help those in need. But after losing his mother and his brothers and sister moving away for college everything changed. she had to provide for herself, he had started working at her mother's Cafe. This is when she realized she wanted to go to school and get her major(s).She wanted to follow his father and mother's footsteps and go into the business industry. She'd concentrate on chasing her dreams and aspirations to one day accomplish this. She wanted to make her parents proud even though they were gone, She wanted to make her family proud. After graduating college Kiyomi had noticed how hard getting education was and how hard she had to work, so what she did was she applied for her high school’s librarian job since they needed one. Kiyomi loved books and etc because they always kept her busy when she was doing nothing. After applying for the job she was thinking to herself that She could help many students get their education easier and hopefully prepare them for college.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
Ever since I was young I always like reading, it was like a safe place for me when I didn't feel safe. I believe that I could be a good asset for this team because I could help those students who need help looking for you books. I feel like I could help these students get the education that they need by getting the sources that they need like textbooks and etc.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):

N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I believe that I qualify as a good member of the school staff and a good ethical worker. Since I was a kid I loved reading books because they always left me amazed. Books always made me happy because they set challenges and imaginations in my mind. that why if I qualify for this job, I could help those students in need for the education that they need. I am able to pick up conversations easily with school staff and students.​

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
Further elaborate and detail on your Situations
-
All positions for this role are currently filled, please choose a different one should you wish to re-apply.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread