Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+

> E-102
Denomination: "The Guide"

Threat level: 1 (Safe)

Physical Description: E-102 is an 18-year adolescent standing at 5'6ft, and formally named "Tom Brown". They have brown hair, and they're commonly seen wearing the official Karakura High School male uniform.

Anomalous Properties: E-102 does not display any anomalous properties at first sight. Nonetheless, any attempts at trying to interact with him to try to get him to walk away from his fixed spot at Karakura Plaza have been proven futile.

Moreover, they also seem to possess an unlimited amount of Japanese Yen that they hand out on specific intervals (24-hours), which increases depending on how many times he's talked to in a row. The method that E-102 uses to obtain this sum of money is currently unknown, although research should be conducted in order to prevent any possible damages to the local economy of Karakura.

Media:

Figure_1. Photo of E-102 standing at their designated
spot at Karakura Plaza

ADDENDUMS:
Interview_26-03-20##
// The following interview was conducted by an undercover C-ranked employee from KMC to prove the aforementioned anomalous properties.
KMC-C: "Excuse me, do you have a moment to talk?"
E-102: "Sure! What can I help you with?"
KMC-C: "Would you mind coming with me behind Plaza? This place is too crowded to talk."
E-102: "Erm... Sorry! I need to help the newcomers!"
KMC-C: "Newcomers? What do you mean?"
E-102: "Yeah! Like... new students transferred over to Karakura, you know? KHS is an international school, meaning we get a lot of new people around here. We need someone to guide them!"
KMC-C: "I see. Couldn't you leave that spot for just one second, though?"
E-102: "No, sorry..."
KMC-C: "Come on, it will only take a minute..."
// It was at this moment that KMC-C tried approaching E-102. The distance between the two individuals was approximately 5 inches (13 centimeters).
E-102: "Hey! Personal space!"
// After this, KMC-C described being pulled back by a mysterious force coming from the body of E-102.
KMC-C: "Sorry. I think I'll leave."
E-102: "Geez..."

Notes: It seems that E-102 does not display any aggressive behavior by default unless it is provoked or physically interacted with. Any further testing with E-102 should be halted due to the nature of their location. Trying to use any other major forces against them would result in a potential loss of personnel, as well as the leak of classified information.

RETURN HOME

Last edited:

5SHU

Level 101
5SHU
5SHU
Omega
E-102.

Class - Safe

Under supervision of agents, E-102 does not appear harmful but keep on monitoring E-102 until E-102 shows harm towards civilians.

Unless proven harm, intervene with E-102, as testing shall stop for now.

Case closed.

Last edited:

SIMPL3Z

Level 101
Community Team
Lore Team
Tom Brown deserved this spotlight (he needs to be put in an asylum I still don't trust Tom Brown.)

Users who are viewing this thread