Not open for further replies.

BigKahunaKiro

Level 10
In Game Name: Koa__

Do you have discord? Yes, SafelyInDanger#9124

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: No

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?: Very Active

School Employee Role you are Applying For: School janitor

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: A school janitors job is to clean the rooms and halls spotless, they sanitize desks, floors, and other things. They can also act as school hall monitors, keeping students out of fights and doing what's needed for the school.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes, I'm aware I can be fired ICly.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I'm very experienced in rp. I joined SRP in 2016 and I have worked for the school before.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?: https://schoolrp.net/threads/school-chef-application.17268/

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I handle the situation professionally by reporting them to the principle.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I wear safety gear like, glasses, gloves and long sleeve.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I will try to talk them out of whatever they're doing then report them to the principle.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? Calm and collected, they talk to their co-workers and enjoy their break time.

Provide us with at least 3 detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me The male would push the janitorial buggy, holding his cleaning supplies down the hall and into a room. He then begins cleaning the desks.
/me He'd take the mop from the bucket, cleaning up the spilled soda from the floor.
/me He'd use the broom to sweep the dirt off the floors and into the dustpan before dumping it out into the trash.

In-Character Section

Full Name:
Koa Fayth Cyrus
Age (Minimum age is 25): 25
Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss): Mr. Cyrus

Academic Degree: High school degree
Year of Graduation: 2013
Major(s): None
Minors: None

Backstory

Koa F. Cyrus was born in 1995 and raised in Russia with his twin brother, Kiro N. Cyrus. They lived with their mother and abusive father up until their high school years when they moved to Japan. When they lived in Russia with their family they were forced to clean the house spotless, giving them the knowledge of how to clean properly. In middle school Koa didn’t tolerate bullying of any kind and often got in fights trying to defend others and was labeled as a “bad kid” by his teachers. He and his brother would often visit their grandparents in Hawaii to get away from the abuse and stress that they had to deal with in Russia. They would take care of their grandmother while having fun with their grandfather. In their freetime they would clean up the house for them. Big Kahuna, their grandfather, would give them money for cleaning the house to help them get the money they needed to move away from their home.When they were 16 their grandmother, “Grammi”, gave them the rest of the money they needed to move. Once they moved they bought an apartment by the beach in Karukara Japan. At first they were both quiet and didn’t talk to many people but after a while of being there they really broke out of their shells. They both got jobs at Esteban and worked there for a short while then they left due short pay and went to work at Love Pizza, they got along well with their co-workers and did the jobs well. After they graduated Koa worked as a school chef but after a year he transferred to a school in Russia. After two years of working in Russia he came back to Japan for a fresh start. He tried a few smaller jobs but wasn't satisfied so he took a break to think about what he wanted to do for a living. While trying to decide he reconnected with some of his old friends and working on a whole new life for himself and his brother, they both decided on working for the school once again as Janitors, a skill they learned at a young age and could put into good use so they went to put in a application in for the school janitor.

Motivation for Joining KHS: Koa enjoys putting himself at work and helping those in need. He likes to think of a new job as a new adventure and a new start for himself.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I believe I should be accepted over other applications because I have experience with this kind of RP and I know I can do the job, I have worked in the school before and I know how the system works and how to put in screenshots to check in as I'm working. I'm also active on the server and will be on often to ensure to get the job done.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
DENIED
Thank you for applying, however I have decided to deny this application.

- Your application lacks detail in areas, try to focus more on the questions rather than your character's backstory.
- If you have any questions regarding your application, DM me on discord: @KimiNoUso#9999.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread