Notable
REGULAR KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION
[IMG]

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

Main: Revra
Alts: KryoKun, + KoseiKoji

Previous bans:
When I first joined the server I made the irresponsible and unwise decision to do ERP, which in the end got me banned. It was the worst thing I could’ve done and I highly regret it. I regret doing this because it has left a permanent stain on my career and I will have to live with the fact that I did it, further shaming myself. Since then I have been cleaning up my act and straying far away from that unwise act and really trying to involve myself more with the server. I am really sorry that I did those actions the server, it was completely my fault and I have no one else to blame but me. It has been three months since I got banned for that reason and in those three months I have been putting myself out there in a more positive way because of it. I have tried out for the basketball team and even made it, I am also in numerous clubs and in numerous jobs!

Describe your activity on the server?:
I enjoy hopping on to the server as often as I can for hours a day as there’s always something interesting for me to partake in whilst on. I first joined SchoolRP a few months ago but still have many goals and achievements I’d like to accomplish, giving me the strive to get online every day as much as I can. My time online a day can vary but it always lasts a few hours, around 2 to 6 or even more.

Which time zone are you in?:
PST

Do you have discord? If so what is it?:
Yes, I do and it is Revra#8345

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes, I have a functioning mic in which I use frequently.

List your current and past applications:

| Accepted |
Italian Application https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-application.38022/
Latin Application https://schoolrp.net/threads/latin-application.38052/
Spanish Application https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application.39567/
Professor Application https://schoolrp.net/threads/kryokun-professional-ethics-professor.41726/
| Denied |
Doctor Application https://schoolrp.net/threads/damians-doctor-application.39597/
Lawyer Application https://schoolrp.net/threads/lawyer-reverenddubs-application.41487/
Judge Application https://schoolrp.net/threads/judge-kryokuns-application.42557/
What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
Not long since I first joined, I had to become accustomed to Detail RP due to the opportunity of me trying out and later being accepted into a sports team and it is also an enjoyable activity I find interesting as well as fun to do whenever time spares me the ability to do so. My Detail RP experiences and enjoyability can vary from shooting hoops to simple stretches or even caring for someone sick in bed. I currently have months of experience with Detail RP and I plan on continuing on with Detail RP’ing for more months to come.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our medical team?:
My motivation for applying for EMS and aiming to become a surgeon is because the idea of becoming a civilian whose duty and responsibility is to protect and help those in need gives me motivation and the drive to come on more often as I do not have a use for my alternative account currently. Through this, I will gain an opportunity and priority that I can be passionate about doing which will as well allow me more interactivity with the players of SchoolRP. I want to be able to become a part of a group where their main duty is to create opportunities for roleplay experiences whilst doing what they love and are knowledgeable about. I am on as frequently as possible sometimes just simply running around or roleplaying with my friends, so I’d like to put my activity to use and offer my time, being able to help the EMS department in any way possible, even if I must participate and offer my help to procedures that do not concern a surgeon. Not only do I want to offer an extra hand, but I would also like to offer all my knowledge in the department I am applying for as well as determination to learn more than I already know, to offer the best outcomes during procedures and examinations.
How I will benefit the medical team is as per the fact that I will be frequently active and will be able to be flexible whenever I am needed. I am a very sociable individual so by communicating with my fellow EMS co-workers, I’ll be able to get along with them pretty well and fairly quickly, always willing to do what is asked of me in any case if they need support or help to get any tasks done. I would say I am a hardworking and attentive person who will be willing to put in every effort to acquire as much medical knowledge as needed and will be on top of all of my expectations, proving that I deserve to be entrusted with this impactful and involved role. I know that I am very capable of performing my utmost best during examinations and will be very respectful towards all those that enter the hospital premises whether they are a fellow employee or patient, staying professional at all times, on duty or off as well as during patrols. I believe I show great aptitude for comprehension which allows me to take in information quicker, keeping everything I learn in mind, and as well having the ability to use said new information in any and every situation that it calls for.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist):
I am applying to become a Surgeon.

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:

Surgeons, unlike the other hospital functions, are more physical and have to be very detailed and focused when carrying out their job and role. They have to be more familiar and knowledgeable within the topic of human anatomy and mostly all that would concern a human body, such as how the systems work together in order to allow the human body to function normally and sometimes even animal functions. This role is the only role where they must touch the patient and proceed with precise examination along with demonstration as a patient’s life may depend on it depending on the severity of said patient conflicts. On top of that they are also tasked with updating and keeping track of a patient’s health and progress. Also making and if neccessary changing their patient’s treatment plant if they see fit in doing so. There are also many types of Surgeons, whether it be a Neuro-Surgeon or a plastic surgeon.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

Clinical Lead - The clinical lead is in charge of overseeing the facility as a whole, watching over its employees and the responsibilities being carried out. There may be one clinical lead managing the entire department or separate ones responsible for overseeing different hospital role functions depending on whichever area they specialize in. They have the main responsibilities concerning the department as well, training new employees, directing all that goes on, working with the staff physically, along with keeping everyone in check whether it’s an employee or patient whilst they are in the premises of the hospital.

Surgeon - Surgeons, unlike the other hospital functions, are more physical and have to be very detailed and focused when carrying out their job and role. They have to be knowledgeable in human anatomy and mostly all that would concern a human body, such as how the systems work together in order to allow the human body to function normally and sometimes even animal functions. This role is the only role where they must touch the patient and proceed with precise examination along with demonstration as a patient’s life may depend on it depending on the severity of said patient conflicts.

Doctor - Doctors are more involved in observing and going based on said observations in order to carry out the best possible source of action for their patients in order to be able to maintain said patients’ health over a time span of a few or frequent visits for checkups, testing the progress and reaction of possible prescribed medications or treatments. Not only do Doctors prescribe medication or counsel patients for current illnesses, but they are there to prevent any upcoming ones, allowing wellness to spread throughout all their patients.

Psychiatrist - Psychiatrists mind more of the mental aspects of their patients and sometimes physical. They are there as emotional support, talking to their patients in a comforting way, going more in-depth with said patient’s inner feelings or emotions that they do not wish to share with others. Depending on the outcome of observation they have noticed during their sessions, a Psychiatrist can decide whether or not medication will be needed to improve a patient’s well-being or mindset or a different type of therapy will be needed to be set in place.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency color codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:

Red - Red would indicate a fire in the facility or hospital

Blue - Blue would indicate a medical emergency

Green - Green would indicate an emergency evacuation

White - White would indicate an evacuation

Pink - Pink would indicate an infant or child abduction

Violet - Violet would indicate a violent individual

Orange - Orange would indicate the spillage of a hazardous chemical

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I fully acknowledge this statement.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes, I fully acknowledge committing all of my efforts to this.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes, I acknowledge that I must attend each training and if not I will be punished [Demoted]

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I acknowledge that I am not to take things oocly when dealing with training & situations.

[IMG]

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they look, what makes them unique?

Noriaki Xiao Saiky is a male from Karakura, he’d weigh an approximate amount of 175lbs whilst standing at the height of 5’8 as he’d somewhat muscular physique, though he did have to fix his posture since he usually slouched. His every step left a lingering scent of his usual not too special cologne, his eyes were blessed with the fact that they were the lightest shade of brown, unlike his other siblings.
We can describe his personality as someone who tries his best to please others whether it be something small or big. Though on the contrary he tries to avoid interactions that involve him to talk to new people, it’s not like he was shy, more like he found their presence to be nerving since he didn’t know what to expect out of new people. So he hangs out mostly with close friends or family members, on another note family means absolutely everything to him, they’re his flesh and blood, he knows in his heart that his family will always love him. Others might call him selfless, it was not uncommon for Noriaki to make a decision for the betterment for others, even if it affected him in a bad way.

What he/she's like on and off the job?
Whenever Noriaki is not at work, he’s usually found hanging out with his family, whether it be his adopted or biological sister. Each opportunity he gets he tries to at least hang out with his role model, which is his father, otherwise known as the director of the hospital! Even though Noriaki knows his father is busy most of the time, it doesn’t discourage his feeling of admiration towards him. Something else that he does off the job is to improve his ability to make friends, even though it does drain him to a certain extent, it is seen in his mind that it is necessary if he wants to be successful. You would normally find Noriaki in his home probably reading a book of some sort so he can be more well cultured and overall all-knowing of certain topics, such as medical topics.

Outlook on his/her co-workers? Plans for the future?
Noriaki hopes to be able to get along with his co-workers, his mindset being that in order to be a good staff of the hospital, you need to be able to get along with your co-workers. Otherwise the helping environment that the staff try to put up will be surely be tainted. Plus he wants to have the ability to make friends, on top of that he believes that if he makes friends within the hospital, that maybe those friends would be able to further guide him into developing a good record for his career. Overall Noriaki just wants to become someone that everyone depends on, leading into his dream of being the next hospital director uh like his father.
Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?
None as of currently

BACKSTORY
Noriaki is not really all that special, at least in his mind. He is from a family that he loves deeply, his family being Chiyoko Saiky, Kaida Saiky, and his father Aster Saiky. Noriaki really doesn’t know much about his mother, seeing that she left his life at an early age. He tries to not dwell on the fact that he had no motherly figure in his life, though much of the time he is distracted by his loving family. Growing up he had numerous occasions where he wasn’t included in, whether it be school group activities or just hanging out with friends. No one wanted to be acquainted with the socially awkward kid, this in return caused him to get even more anxious around people he didn’t so well. This followed him going into high school, though he wasn’t ridiculed as much for being the socially awkward person he was, it certainly didn’t stop the students from avoiding him. It might not seem like it but deep down he really just wants to find people who accept him, which he found within his own family.

[IMG]

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Noriaki Xiao Saiky

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss): Mr.

Characters Given Name(s): Noriaki

Characters Preferred Name: Noriaki

Characters Age: 26 years old

Characters Gender: Male

Characters Religious Domination: Atheist

Characters Marital Status: Married

Characters Nationality: Japanese

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:
12 years

Working Experience(s): N/A

Academic Degree: Doctorate

Year of Graduation: 2007

Major(s): Biology, Psychology

Minor(s): Chemistry, Health

Native Languages: Japanese

Other Languages:

[IMG]

6Pancake

Level 228
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Authorization Team
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
accepted.

- After reviewing this application, the hospital higher-up team has decided to accept this application. Congratulations!
- Contact alex!#4532 on discord for further information.

Users who are viewing this thread