ALIASES: 'Koto', 'Kin Kin', 'Kin', 'Kotone'
----
SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Aromantic / Asexual
----

ILLNESS: Hemophilia

----

upload_2020-10-25_19-17-29.png

Dear Santa,

I wrote this letter to give you everything that I wish for, will you be so kind and accept this from the north pole? Okay, I would like to have hiking boots. I want to hike to the mountains, I want to be so far out of reach. People would be scrambling to get to me, because I would be out of their reach. I won't have to go to other people any longer, I can finally have people trying to get to me. I can't go to the top of mountains with bunny slippers. Santa, I'm not asking for much. But would you kindly get me hiking boots this christmas? I'm not sure if I'll survive long enough till next christmas, but if I do. Would you please get me hiking boots? If I go up to the mountains, far away from the people. From the danger. Nothing can hurt me anymore. I won't have to stare at blood anymore.

upload_2020-10-25_19-22-31.png
PLAYING THE VIOLIN: She learnt how to play the violin around the age of 8, before getting admitted to the hospital for a long duration of time. She wasn't allowed to play it anymore, but a kind nurse allowed her burrow hers. She would often play it whenever she would like to escape from somewhere.

****YZING STORIES: In the hospital, she spent majority of her time with her head burrowed into a book, always finding them interesting. After a while, she picked up a habit of knowing what the author may have tried to imply. Having deep understanding in figurative language and the reason for the words they may use or not use.

DANCING: She doesn't do it often but when she does, it's as if she's a whole new person.

upload_2020-10-25_19-31-11.png

SPEAKING: She finds it hard to speak in general, only speaking whenever it's absolutely needed. Even when it is, she has a certain amount of words she can say before she goes completely mute.

LYING: She's someone who couldn't tell a white lie to save her life, not really because she find it wrong more of to the fact she's incredibly bad at it. She finds it better to stay silent rather than actually lie.

RUNNING: She isn't a fast runner, nor is it expected. She's been a hospital bed for years, she hasn't really gotten a lot of chances to run that much.
upload_2020-10-25_19-35-35.png

Doesn't consider anyone anything.

upload_2020-10-25_19-36-45.png

On XX XXX XXXX,
She was born.

She started off as a normal, healthy child. There hadn't been any complications until she reached the age of 8. A moment she remembers vividly, a moment she wished never occured. She was playing on the swings, until she swings and hits knee first to the ground. Her knee was bruised, and started bleeding. Bleeding, Bleeding and bleeding. She can vividly remember the teacher's worried voice, trying to comfort her. All she could see were her tears, everything else was blocked by her state of confusion- It was one of the biggest moments of her life. As this was the day... She was diagnosed with Hemophilia...

1st year in the hospital
She was stationed to the hospital for around a year now. It wasn't safe for her to go to school, and both of her parents worked so there wasn't really anyone to supervise her at home. Check ups and injections started to become common for her. She felt as if she was treated like a glass cup, fragile... Although that feeling was something she hoped would just vanish- She didn't want to be treated like some precious object- she really couldn't do much about it. Succumbed to her boring daily life, just growing numb as time goes on.

4th year in the hospital
She's allowed to go to school or home from time to time. As long as the right things were set in place first. She started getting used to the after affects of it, finding everyday another chore. She lacked the needed social contact, by this time, her classmates stopped visiting her. The only people she could possibly talk to was the nurse who came to give her check-ups, other than those moments, she would be found quiet. Just staring at the window.

9th year in the hospital
She met a cool nurse, a young male nurse. He was incredibly kind, going by her room, making her smile daily. He was like the uncle she always wanted. He would always make sure to read her bedtime stories, sometimes, rarely, would allow her practice on the violin she got from another nurse.

10th year in the hospital
This was the day of her 18th birthday. She was able to compromise with her parents and doctors, to allow her to depart from the hospital forever. Thus making her journey to karakura...

How was school life during this time?

If there were never complications during her check-ups, she was allowed to go to school. Although she couldn't participate much, as she had to stay away from any and all physical activities. Not only because of the rule given by the doctors, but adding to the fact she was scared that something might go wrong and she might never be able to leave the hospital at that time. Her classmates tried to socialize with her at first, but she disregarded all their attempts. Not getting too close to any of them, remaining her distance. Which caused her to be socially awkward and unable to hold a decent conversation.

S​
She was of the age of 15, the sun was setting, just like her will to live. Everything stopped at that time, her thoughts, her pain. For a second it stopped, when she was staring at the contents below her. The contents where she thought landing on them would end her pain. She didn't have much to live for, no friends. Hardly something you'd call a family, just herself and just herself would be affected. That's until she heard his cries for her name.

"KIN-CHANNNNN!!!"

That interrupted anything, she was already at the edge, turning her face to a male with a shocked face. One of her classmates? She couldn't really remember, she never cared about their faces. He would've seemed to have homework sheets in his hand- She concluded to the fact he was supposed to give it to her. Silence would feel the air around them- neither of them knowing what to do during this situation. He tried grasping for words to say, the only things that he could pull together was-

"W-What are you trying to do...?"
She would remain quiet, believing the answer was already obvious.

"Why?"

She knew that question would follow up, clearing her throat, finding the need to state her reason and would say

"Why do I have to explain it to you? Just go away, you don't have to watch if it bothers you so much.
"

He would be completely silent, there would be tears flowing down his eyes- As expected, she just disregarded it and went to turn her hea- He grabs her waist into a hug. Painting a scene of her being saved from stepping off this ledge by a mere hug?! The sunset would be falling, the doctor's would've noticed her absent from the hospital from now. Nothing was going as planned. With his hand still around her waist in a hug, he would whisper "Don't do it." multiple times in a row, his voice getting shakier... 'Don't do it, Don't do it, Don't do it' She didn't even know him, she didn't even know why he cared.

He would begin to say

"I'm not sure what you're going through. You're probably wondering why I even care, I've seen your face. I've seen it three times. Because I've seen it one time. I've heard your voice one time which was now. I know your name. I know you exist. How can I let someone who exists die in front of me...? How could I allow something like that happen right in front of me...?!"

The commentary was surprising for her, probably because he managed to find the courage to say anything at all. Or maybe the words, she wasn't sure at that time.......

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

She got out of his grip and walked home.

Hospital Buddies

During her time at the hospital- She made 'friends.'

'Cancer Boy'- ???
'Mi Mi Mi Mi Mi Mi'- ???

'Midget'- ???

[MORE WILL BE ADDED SOON IDK]

Attachments

• upload_2020-10-25_19-6-2.png
    upload_2020-10-25_19-6-2.png
    78.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread