Denied Kowaulsky's Shopkeeper Application

Kowaulsky

Level 1
-Player Information-

What is your Minecraft username?:
- Kowaulsky (applying for this account)
- Kauwalsky

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Kowaulsky#4028

How old are you? (Optional): 18 years old.

What is your time zone?: I live in France so my timezone is: GMT+2

Describe your activity on the server:
I have been on SchoolRP for quite some time now, immersing myself in the dynamic roleplay scenarios that the server has to offer. I must say, I have fallen in love with the sheer scope and depth of the different roleplay scenarios that the server has to offer, and I am constantly pushing myself to explore new roleplays on SchoolRP.

My focus has been mainly on GangRP and FamilyRP, where I have had the pleasure of engaging in exciting and in-depth storylines with other players. The ability to explore different dynamics and nuances of these roleplay scenarios has been truly captivating, and I always strive to improve my characters to make them more convincing and engaging.

After spending a considerable amount of time fully immersing myself in GangRP, I decided it was time for a change. While I enjoyed my time in that roleplay scenario, I felt that it was time to try something completely fresh and exciting. So, I made the bold decision to venture into the uncharted territories of SchoolRP.

As a passionate roleplayer, I am always eager to challenge myself in new and exciting ways, and I was excited to see where this new path would lead me. In the SchoolRP world, I have dabbled in TeacherRP/ProfessorRP, showcasing my vast knowledge and experience in the roleplaying community. I have established myself as an experienced and skilled Roleplayer, and I take great pride in that.

Now, I am looking to take my roleplaying experience to the next level by becoming the owner of a shop. I believe that my passion for roleplaying, combined with my dedication to the SchoolRP community, makes me an excellent fit for the role of shopkeeper. I am committed to bringing new ideas, creative events, and exciting products to the virtual world of Karakura, and I am confident that my entrepreneurial spirit, combined with my roleplaying expertise, will help me succeed in this exciting new venture.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
1. Theft of content: RESOLVED, one of my coworkers (3D modelers) made the decision to take 3D models from SRP without informing the rest of the team when we were working together as a programming team on another roleplay server. I was also banned as a result of this, but it was eventually rectified.​
2. Staff and server disrespect: RESOLVED, owing to personal concerns with some of the actions of toxic players, I have chosen to depart SRP and the professor team. I provided my superiors and friends a rationale for my departure before leaving. I was barred when I returned a year later. I was confused as to why. Once more, it was resolved.​
3. Mentioning inappropriate ideologies: RESOLVED, this was the result of a miscommunication on both sides when forming a gang with other SRP veterans. I accepted responsibility for it even though I was primarily at fault. The banning admin recently resolved it.​

I understand the importance of adhering to the rules and regulations of the server and take full responsibility for my past mistakes. I am committed to ensuring that such incidents do not occur again and to being a positive and productive member of the community.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I fully acknowledge that if I become inactive and do not fulfill my duties and responsibilities, I may be demoted from my position in the shop. I understand the importance of being an active and committed member of the team, and I am dedicated to fulfilling my role to the best of my abilities.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
I have lost my previous forum account, so I am unable to provide exact links, but I do recall several.​

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):
Kowaulsky : Abraham Kallahan-Ivankov Adult, 34 years old
Kauwalsky : Yankov "Yaki" Ivankov Professor (AP), 34 years old

-Shop Information-
"Bringing a touch of dream to your everyday life"

What shop are you applying for?:

I am applying for the gift and accessory shop formerly known as Miyage-Hin Mato. However, I plan on renaming the shop to 'Yume no Te,' which means 'Dreams' Hand' in Japanese. The name represents our commitment to making dreams come true by providing high-quality and unique gifts and accessories to our customers and also explains our slogan: "Bringing a touch of dream to your everyday life".

Our products will be carefully curated to cater to different tastes and preferences, and we will strive to offer a diverse selection of items that cannot be found elsewhere (like custom items). At Yume no Te, we believe that every gift should be a reflection of the giver's thoughtfulness and care, and we are committed to helping our customers find the perfect gift for any occasion.

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?:
I'm excited to apply for the position of shopkeeper in Karakura, and to introduce my store, Yume no Te. As a passionate and dedicated member of the SchoolRP community, I've always been interested in bringing joy to other players through my roleplaying endeavors. I believe that running a business is a great way to provide quality products and services to customers, and my character's dream of opening a gift and accessory shop to become reality.

For me, becoming a shopkeeper is both a personal and in-game professional motivation. I have always had a passion for running a business and offering products that bring happiness and quality to people's lives. By becoming a shopkeeper in Karakura, I can also contribute to the dynamic and immersive roleplay scenarios on the server, and enhance the experience of other players.

I also want to try something new and exciting in my roleplaying journey. While I have played a variety of roles on the SchoolRP server, such as a professor, gang member, and regular adult, becoming a shopkeeper is something that has always been a dream of mine. I have long admired the creativity and dedication that goes into running a successful shop, and I feel that I have the skills, passion, and determination to make this dream a reality.

My character's past experiences have also inspired me to pursue this new venture. Having overcome a difficult and challenging past, my character has found a passion in bringing joy and happiness to others. I want to continue pursuing this passion and share my love for creativity and beauty with the SchoolRP community through Yume no Te.

The name of the shop, Yume no Te, translates to 'The Hand of Dreams,' which embodies my vision for the shop. Through Yume no Te, I hope to bring to life the dreams and aspirations of other players by providing them with unique and high-quality products that reflect their individuality and creativity. Whether it's a handmade accessory, a personalized gift, or a one-of-a-kind item, Yume no Te will strive to exceed the expectations of all customers and bring a touch of magic to their roleplaying experience.

In addition to the variety of unique and handcrafted gifts and accessories, Yume no Te will also offer custom-made items that are exclusive to the store. These items are carefully curated and crafted by talented 3D modellers, and I'm excited to offer them to our customers, providing a one-of-a-kind shopping experience and a wider range of products that cannot be found anywhere else.

As a shopkeeper, I'm passionate about providing a welcoming and enjoyable atmosphere for all customers. I believe that a good shopping experience is not just about the products, but also the service and overall environment. That's why I've put great effort into creating a warm and inviting space where people can browse, relax, and discover new treasures.

Shopkeeping is not only a means to experience a new roleplay scenario, but it also opens up endless possibilities to explore and engage in other exciting roleplaying scenarios within the Karakura virtual world. As a shop owner, I will have the opportunity to meet new people and establish connections with other roleplayers, which can lead to discovering new roleplaying scenarios and expanding my horizons.

Furthermore, the income generated from the shop will provide me with the financial resources to organize and host exciting events that will attract more people and make the Karakura community even more vibrant and engaging. With the right creativity and planning, these events could even become part of Karakura's history and leave a lasting impact on the roleplaying community.

In short, opening Yume no Te is not just a business venture for me, but also a personal mission to bring joy and happiness to others. I believe that my hard work, dedication, and attention to detail will enable me to achieve this goal and establish Yume no Te as a beloved and unique shopping destination in the community.

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?:
I have put a lot of thought into the design and concept of my shop, Yume no Te, and I am excited to share my vision with you. One of the things that makes my shop unique is its funky and eclectic design. Each section of the shop will have its own distinct style, from the fantasy-inspired toy area with swords, axes, shields, and masks, to the fashion-focused section with glasses, earrings, and other accessories.

DESIGN
https://cdn.trendhunterstatic.com/thumbs/disney-store-experience.jpeg
At Yume no Te, we have a special section dedicated to toys and plushies inspired by various fantasy universes. It's a place where customers can let out their inner child and immerse themselves in a whimsical and funky world where anything is possible. Our carefully curated collection of toys and plushies is designed to spark joy and nostalgia, bringing back fond memories of childhood and transporting our customers to magical realms of wonder and excitement. Whether it's a cuddly unicorn, a fierce dragon, or a playful mermaid, our fantasy section has something for everyone. We believe that everyone deserves a little bit of magic in their lives, and we hope that our fantasy section can provide just that.

https://content.jdmagicbox.com/comp/vadodara/t1/0265px265.x265.180705130804.e7t1/catalogue/gurwani-s-clothing-co-alkapuri-vadodara-boutiques-for-kids-251h111pqx.jpg?clr=
In the clothing section of the shop, you'll find a magical and fantastical array of fashion items such as hats, earrings, bags, and more. The shop's cozy ambiance is perfect for putting customers at ease and allowing them to forget their daily struggles while embracing their inner style and creativity. You'll feel like you're in a world of your own, surrounded by vibrant colors and unique designs. Whether you're looking for something bold and daring or simply want to express yourself through fashion, our clothing section has something for everyone.

The front of Yume no Te will be the perfect representation of what our shop stands for - a fun, diverse and inclusive shopping experience for everyone! We plan on creating a unique and eye-catching storefront design that will mix elements from every section of the shop, giving customers a sneak peek of what's waiting for them inside. Expect to see a variety of colors and small designs that showcase the diversity of our product range. From the whimsical fantasy section to the fashionable clothing area, each section will be represented in a playful and inviting way. Our aim is to make everyone feel welcome and excited to explore what Yume no Te has to offer!

LOYALTY SYSTEM
Yume no Te's loyalty system is designed to reward and retain customers by giving them special gifts and discounts. To make it easy for customers to participate, the loyalty system is integrated with a personalized bot that can be accessed through Discord. This bot is designed to run 24/7 or during shop openings to save energy and bandwidth.

When a customer makes a purchase, the cashier will suggest that they create a loyalty account with the personalized bot. If the customer agrees, the cashier can quickly run a command with the required information, and the bot will save it for later use. Each time the customer makes a purchase, the cashier can simply update their loyalty account by running another command.

To keep customers engaged, the bot can be programmed to send DMs to customers when a reward becomes available. This ensures that customers are notified of their rewards and can easily redeem them. The bot will also keep track of the number of points each customer has earned, making it easy for them to track their progress towards rewards.

Overall, Yume no Te's loyalty system is a great way to reward and retain customers. The personalized bot makes it easy for customers to participate, and the ability to redeem rewards and receive notifications through Discord adds a modern twist to the traditional loyalty program.

DISCOUNTS SYSTEM
We also plan to offer discounts/promotions on popular items to make them more accessible to everyone, regardless of their budget. For example, if a mask is in high demand, we will offer promotions and discounts to make it more affordable for those who may not have the means to purchase it at full price. These promotions will be announced on our Discord server and during shop openings to ensure that everyone has a fair chance to take advantage of them.

SPECIAL EVENTS
At Yume no Te, we believe that shopping should be a fun and engaging experience. That's why we are always looking for new ways to interact with our customers and make their time at the shop as enjoyable as possible. One of the ways we plan on doing this is by hosting a variety of exciting events throughout the year.

From cosplay contests to board game tournaments, our events will be designed to bring people together, foster a sense of community, and most importantly, provide our customers with a fun and rewarding experience. We'll also be partnering with local artists, musicians, and performers to bring even more excitement and entertainment to our events

Here are a list of events that will be hosted (more will be added later!):​
  • Cosplay Contest: Host a cosplay contest where customers can dress up as their favorite fantasy characters and compete for prizes.​
  • Charity Events: Host charity events where a portion of the proceeds from the store can be donated to a relevant charity organization, people in need or items can be given to players.​
  • Trivia Nights: Host trivia nights where customers can test their knowledge of fantasy movies, TV shows, books, and games and compete for prizes.​
UNIFORMS
At Yume no Te, we believe that having a uniform for our employees will not only help in creating a professional image but also give them a sense of unity and belonging. With this in mind, we have decided to provide our employees with pre-made uniforms, which they are free to modify as long as the main elements are kept intact. The uniform will include a shirt, pants/skirt, and a jacket, and we are planning to collaborate with a tailor to ensure that the colors and design of the uniform match the overall aesthetic of the shop.

We understand the importance of comfort and practicality in a uniform, and that's why we are keen on involving our employees in the decision-making process. We will have a discussion with them after the shop is built and take their opinions and suggestions into account before finalizing the uniform. We want our employees to feel comfortable and confident in their uniform while carrying out their duties and interacting with customers.

Our aim is to create a welcoming and professional environment at Yume no Te, and we believe that a well-designed uniform is a small but significant step in achieving this goal.

What will you sell in your shop?:
At Yume no Te, we aim to cater to all our customers' needs and desires by offering a diverse range of products. Our store will have a unique mix of toys and fashion items that will transport customers to a world of endless possibilities. In the toy section, we will have an assortment of adventurous items such as swords, shields, guns, and more. Meanwhile, the fashion section will feature a broad range of accessories including earrings, glasses, masks, hats, bags, and even watches if possible. We will also add custom items to our inventory, either made by us or sourced from players who share our vision. Our goal is to provide customers with a one-of-a-kind shopping experience, where they can find items they won't be able to find anywhere else. As new items come out, we will consider adding them to our stock if they fit our shop's unique style.

In the future, if our store performs well, we may consider adding a small food section. While this will not be our primary product, we believe that having a selection of treats like ice cream or simple milkshakes will add an extra touch of enjoyment for customers. It will be the perfect treat to cool off on a hot summer day or indulge in after a successful shopping trip.

How many employees do you plan to have?:
I plan to have a total of 6 employees to start with, including myself. The roles/positions and their brief descriptions are as follows:

1. Shopkeeper/Shop Owner (1)
Salary: After all the expenses, salaries, and restocking costs are taken care of at the end of each OOC month, 40% of the total left.
Description: As Yume no Te's owner, I oversee all store operations, including inventory management, marketing, employee management, and store maintenance. I set and achieve store goals through strategic planning, and greet customers to ensure a great shopping experience. Strong leadership, communication, organization, and passion for our products are essential for the Store Owner role.

2. Store Manager (1)
Salary: 20,000¥ per openings, 25,000¥ per events hosted.​
Description: The store manager will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the store, managing the staff, and ensuring that sales targets are met. They will also be in charge of inventory management, merchandising, and maintaining customer satisfaction. They will also host events if the Shop Owner isn't there.​

3. Sales Associates / Event Coordinators (3)
Salary: around 30-40% of their total sold for each openings, 25,000¥ per events hosted.​
Description: The sales associates will be responsible for assisting customers with their purchases, providing product information, and ensuring that the store is clean and organized. They will also be in charge of operating the cash registers and handling cash. During events that do not involve the sale of items, our cashiers will be designated as Event Coordinators. In this role, they will work closely with the Store Manager or Store Owner to plan and execute the event, taking on pre-assigned roles as necessary to ensure that the event runs smoothly. This could involve activities such as setting up decorations, leading games or activities, managing the flow of people, or handling any unexpected issues that may arise. As Event Coordinators, our cashiers will be instrumental in creating a fun and engaging atmosphere for all attendees, while ensuring that the event stays on track and meets its goals.​
4. Security Guard (1)
Salary: 30,000¥ per openings​
Description: The security guard will be responsible for maintaining a safe and secure environment for customers and employees alike. This includes monitoring the premises, responding to any incidents or emergencies, and ensuring that all safety procedures are followed.​

As my journey as a shopkeeper progresses, it is possible that certain roles and positions may be modified, removed or added to meet the needs of the business. This will depend on the success of the store and the requirements of the customers. Additionally, as the shop grows and becomes more profitable, salaries may be increased to attract and retain talented employees. It is also possible that the shop may need to hire more staff members to handle the increased workload and ensure that customer satisfaction is maintained. Flexibility and adaptability will be key to the success of the shop, and I am committed to making any necessary changes to ensure the best possible outcomes for both the business and its employees.

How will you handle employee recruitment and training?:
I understand that having a reliable and skilled team of employees is crucial to the success of any business. In order to attract potential candidates, we will have an application section on our Discord server where interested individuals can apply at any time. We will meticulously review each application, selecting candidates based on their qualifications, experience, and enthusiasm for the job.

Once we have selected new employees, we will provide them with thorough training to ensure that they are equipped to perform their duties to the best of their abilities. This training will include a comprehensive orientation to familiarize them with the shop's policies, procedures, and expectations. We will also provide on-the-job training and offer opportunities for them to shadow more experienced employees.

To ensure that our employees are up-to-date on new products, promotions, and procedures, we will hold regular employee meetings and training sessions. We will also provide ongoing feedback and coaching to help employees improve their skills and performance.

If any issues arise during the training or employment period, we will have a dedicated section on our Discord server where employees can voice their concerns or ask for additional support. We will handle any complaints or feedback in a fair and professional manner, taking appropriate action to address the issue and ensure that all employees feel valued and supported.

By providing our employees with proper training, ongoing feedback, and a supportive work environment, we will be able to build a reliable and skilled team that will help us achieve success in the long run.

How will you ensure customer satisfaction and handle customer complaints?:
As a shopkeeper, my utmost priority will always be to ensure that our customers leave satisfied with their shopping experience. To achieve this goal, I have devised a comprehensive plan that includes excellent customer service, a well-organized store, and a responsive feedback system.

Providing excellent customer service is key to creating a positive shopping experience. To achieve this, I will make sure that our staff is friendly, approachable, and knowledgeable about the products we sell. They will be able to provide helpful advice and answer any questions that customers may have. Additionally, I will ensure that the store is always clean and well-organized, and that our inventory is up-to-date and well-stocked.

In the event that a customer has a complaint, I will handle it professionally and promptly. My first step will be to listen carefully to their concerns and offer solutions that address their issues. If necessary, I will provide a refund or exchange for the item in question. To streamline the process of handling complaints and feedback, our shop's Discord server will have a dedicated feedback section. Customers can submit complaints or suggestions easily, and I will respond to each one in a timely manner.

If a customer has an issue with an employee, I will review any evidence provided and take appropriate action, such as providing additional training or, if necessary, terminating their employment. This will ensure that our staff is held accountable for their actions and that our customers are treated with respect.

Overall, I am committed to providing exceptional customer service and ensuring that our customers leave satisfied with their shopping experience. By implementing a responsive feedback system and holding our staff accountable, I believe that we can create a positive shopping experience that will keep our customers coming back.

-Extra-

Additional notes about your application:
N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A

- Thank you for reading this application! I hope you have a great rest of your day or night!​

Last edited:

flowersak

Level 120
flowersak
flowersak
Rich+
DENIED

Thank you for applying but all slots have been filled for this shop as of right now. Your application is amazing, though.
Feel free to re-apply when applications are next open.​

Users who are viewing this thread