KPD Application 2

Naze

Level 0
KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
teriyakisaucing

Previous bans:
From what I can remember, I only have one major ban, which was for trolling, and it was back in 2018. I also have been banned for RDM, which was also in 2018. That is all that I could remember. And I assure you, that I have matured, and the same mistakes are not going to be repeated.

Describe your activity on the server:
As of now, I am pretty active, I play for a few hours on daily basis and then log off when I'm bored.

Which timezone are you in?:
GMT

Do you have Discord? If so, what is your tag:
finnabust#0862

Do you have a microphone:
I do, yes. And can talk if needed.

List your current and past applications:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/school-janitor-application.23013/ [Denied]
KPD App #1 [Denied]

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying is, I really would like to see what kind of experience and joy Police-RP is going to bring me. As I have only Gang Roleplayed on the server since I joined it. And have experienced what GangRP truly is, and what it's meant to be. After experiencing Gang-RP, I moved away from it, as it was just the same repeating circle at this point. Because I have pretty much accomplished everything that a Gang Roleplayer could have. And now here I am, applying for KPD. After many hours of playing as a Criminal, and against Police, being raided by police, and after a few manhunts, the Police-RP has really caught my attention. Because I always wanted to experience the opposite side of RP, what it's like to do the arrests, raids, manhunts, and what it's like to do the good, and not bad. And the desire grew more. Thus, I am writing this application, and giving it a try.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?:
I have done a bit of the research, yes. And I am willing to read and learn more.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?:
The work of police is made of many factors, determination, motivation and time. After going through a lot of training and practice, the officer's then put their knowledge into actual situations: patrolling the streets of Karakura, making arrests, giving out fines and protecting the citizens. The key to success is communication. If communication is clear and good, between the officers, then the successful accomplishment of any task is guaranteed. Because with communication the officer's receive and give out the information of really anything. Same goes for teamwork. From what I have seen on the server, whenever an officer is patting down an individual, the other officer that they're patrolling with, would stand behind them, with the intention to watch their back; ; so that the officer who's patting down an individual wouldn't get attacked from behind.

From what I also have observed and learned, the officers receive calls on a daily basis, receive reports, and question the witnesses/suspects, and patrol districts of Karakura. Officers also monitor the CCTV, so that the criminals wouldn't slip away from the crimes they have committed. And of course, the officers also receive information through CCTV's, be it by seeing a specific area through it, or a location of a certain individual, or multiple certain individuals.

The officers are meant to protect and keep the peace within the city of Karakura. Officers maintain the order within the city by arresting the wrongdoers. An officer must maintain a mental and moral strength to resist opposition and fairness of mind, with that being said; the officer must act professionally at all times, no matter what the situation may be. Hence the officers proceed through countless training and practice, in order to maintain the safety of citizens and the peace within the city of Karakura.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?:
The police plays one of the major roles on SRP, as it provides more RP and gives more depth to RP. As stated in the question above, the police ensure the safety of citizens and peace within the city, just like in real life. Without the police a chaos most likely would break out, and all of the criminals of Karakura would be able to do anything their ill mind wishes to do. And of course it would break the peace of mind of the citizens, and the peace within the city. Thus, I believe the KPD plays a major role on SRP. With KPD, the safety of citizens and peace within the city, can and will be maintained, as the law enforcement is meant to protect the city and it's citizens from any danger

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?:
I understand that I can be demoted at any given time, yes.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, that is the reason I am applying with my one and only main account.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished?
I do, and I do not plan on missing a training session when I am online.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Of course. I am well aware not to take IC harassment OOCly, as my character is not me.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

Zenrinkyo Ritsuo is a Japanese male of average height with a mesomorph body build, constantly working out to keep what he calls a 'perfect shape'. He has black hair that fits his fair complexion, and his eyes are dark brown. Oftentimes his persistence becomes standoffish, though not what he initially intends. Other than that, Zenrinkyo is a quite calm and well put together male, he might seem aloof at times, but of course that's not what he intends. He looks serious most of the time, and usually is seen with an expressionless look. Whilst doing something, there is a chance that he might simply ignore you, as he does not wish to be distracted. He's not the outgoing type, and usually prefers to stay at home. He has a few hobbies that aren't really special, though he likes them.

What they're like on and off the job?
When on duty, you can call him a workaholic, trying to be productive and useful as much as possible. That being said, he's not slacking off. Always trying to improve himself on and off the job. He constantly learns and observes his mistakes, and tries to improve them. Whilst on duty, he tries to be focused on the task and the people that he's working with, acts professionally and remains calm, examines his surroundings and tries to understand the situation. As Zenrinkyo believes, when one is calm, pretty much everything is possible to do.

When off duty, he just becomes an average person. He works on the mistakes that he has made, and tries to improve on them. Or when on a break, he's quite talkative, as he wants to improve his integration in the community. Because he may seem like the aloof one, and some folk get the wrong image of him. Though, he's not serious and aloof as it sounds like. In fact, he's quite a laid-back person.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Zenrinkyo views his co-workers as another family. The fact that they're spending time together, doing tasks, and watching each other's backs. Zenrinkyo understands that it is a must to respect his fellow co-workers. As without respect, there would be no communication, which would create a huge problem for him and to the people that are around him. That being said, he's polite with them and acts professionally around them. And will help one, when they're in need of assistance.

As for the plans for the future, Zenrinkyo wishes to serve the force as long as he can - and be productive at that. Other than that, he wishes for a quiet and non-worrying retirement in the future.

BACKSTORY
Zenrinkyo Ritsuo was born in Karakura, Japan. His childhood was pretty nice, he had everything he could have wished for and had nothing to worry about. Except the city, the Karakura that is. He has witnessed many crimes, whenever he would go out as a kid. And that was the only thing he was worrying about. As the time went on, he finished high school, and moved to a safer place, Tokyo. Enrolled in college and studied well. And even found a part time job, as he wanted to be independent. And hired multiple private tutors to be the top in the college. As the time was progressing more and more, he finally graduated from the college, and with a top score. However, Zenrinkyo wanted to learn and study more. As he thought, that wasn't enough. And at the same time, he was quite lost regarding his future.

After months of studying and months of thinking, he still had to decide on what to do. Understanding that the time is just progressing further, he began to worry. Visiting a few different psychologists, and going through a few sessions. He understood that he had enough of this crap. As he was just wasting his time and money. After months, he developed depression. He quit his studies and locked himself in the house, without a thought of going out, and doing a lot more. One evening, Zenrinkyo was visited by his father. An inspirational figure, whom he looked up for, and trusted the most. Chatting with his father, he understood a few things. One shall never give up, and one shall keep doing what's right for them. And one shall not regret it later. Having this life explanation from his father, Zenrinkyo understood what his father was trying to tell him. Weeks later Zenrinkyo began to workout. As it was the best antidepressant. Not only it strengthens your body and your health, but also your mind. And he got back to his studies, in order to build up his future, for the good.

Whilst working on a part time job, he accidentally saw the news regarding Karakura; that the crime levels are rising more and more each day. Seeing the news, he had a flashback of his childhood. Then he truly understood and remembered why he was studying hard and tried to be on top. And his desire grew even more, and his motivation reached its peak. He began to study even harder than before, learning a lot more new things that were foreign to him, in order to accomplish what he desires. After a while, he bids farewell to his family to venture out on his own, leaving with nothing but a desire to join the force and to help end organized crime. Zenrinkyo bought a bus ticket, and his journey begins as he finds himself in Karakura, yet again.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Zenrinkyo Ritsuo

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr

Given Name(s):
Zenrinkyo

Preferred Name:
Ritsuo

IC Phone number:
698-940-810

Religious Denomination:
Atheist

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
Japanese

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2:
Academic Details

Years of training:

5 years

Working Experience:
No working experience as an officer. Though, 4 years of experience on a single part time job.

Academic Degree:
Master's

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Law with Criminology

Minor(s):
Psychology

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
N/A​

ryabh