mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied School Janitor Application

Naze

Level 0
[OOC section]

In Game Name: (Main account relqxing) Di3Hard

School Employee Role you are Applying For: School Janitor

How often do you log onto the server?: As I could say, I have played on this server for atleast 33 days in my main account according to my /ar check and often play on my alternate account.

Do you have discord? Yes, my discord is naze96#5488

Do you have a microphone? Yes, I have a microphone that works

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: I was banned for trolling back in the year 2018 when I was a new player on the server. I assure that I won’t ever make the same blatant mistake of today’s date.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: I will ensure to dedicate myself to the role and remain active on being a janitor within the server.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: To relate to the realistic world, I do recognise that I could be fired from my job, and would do my best to stray away from any reason to get me removed from my job.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: By the name itself, janitors are understood and easily recognized according to its word. To explain further, they are the ones who maintain tidiness within the school facility and regularly keep each corridor clean.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: As I stated, I have been playing on this server for at least 2 years to date. Within the provided time, I’ve experienced mainly on Gang Roleplay and participate much on such violent crimeful acts. Aside from that, I am capable of conducting serious roleplays as they call, putting detail into such actions to make the roleplay more interesting to hear on and flow to.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: As yet again, previously stated, I mainly have experience on Gang Roleplay and am capable of Serious Roleplays.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: My familiarity to this job is common like for each citizen. They are tasked to monitor over the corridors though that they are put in a low tiered job. They also are tasked to mainly clean and maintain the facility clean itself to avoid any widespread germs and maintain the school’s duty to provide a sanitary educational platform.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: Though my character is much of a low tempered man, he’d still have his manners and discipline, consulting himself to remain calm and to bring the matters to the Vice Principal or a teacher that’s closeby to be brought to Detention for their punishment.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: Based on my understanding, the School Principal shouldn’t be handing out hazardous jobs that would risk the sake of my life. Therefore, I would decline the task and do much else other than the task the Principal has given.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would come to them to tell them that the task they’re doing is a risk to themselves and would gravely mark the school. I would tell them to take it lightly and to stop the task in order to stray away from any risks.

[IC section]

Applicant Name: Rakume Imashiko

Chosen Job: School Janitor

Motivation for Joining KHS: The motivation on applying for this job is because from what I observed, there is a lack of Janitors within the school.

Age (Minimum age is 25): 27

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: Seeming that there’s a lack of school employees such as School Janitors to ever sanitize the school, I do think to myself that I am deserving of the role itself in the server.

suneaterchan

Level 105
DENIED
- Despite your application being decently detailed, I do not find you suitable for this role.
- Good luck in the future if you wish to reapply! DM sun#0040 if you have any questions.

Users who are viewing this thread