octoplush
octoplush
Omega
KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION
In-CHARACTER (3).gif

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

CTWY
(This being my only alternative account, aside from my main YWTC)

Discord Name & Tag:
My current discord account is; mop#3168

Previous bans:
Between both of my accounts, I have never had any bans on neither.
I hope to keep it that way.

Describe your activity on the server:
Recently my activity on the server has been decreasing due to the lack of things to do within the SRP community at this moment in time. To be honest spread between my real life activities and my SRP activities have dropped since early this year although I have been an active member of my team which I am happy about I enjoy getting online and playing with my friends. I intend to make more friends within trying out different roles in the server; for a while now my activity has been dampening due to me coming into my final year of High School and now I am wrapping up my exams what a better way than to come back to SRP to try something new and stick around for a while.
Recently, if I were to rate myself for activity it would be a solid 7/10, which I am hoping to boost if I get accepted.

Which timezone are you in?
BST.

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
Accepted
Denied
Caretaker Application #1 - Click here
Government Application - Click here
Council Application #1 - Click here
KPD Application #1 - Click here
N/A
KPD Application #2 - Click here
N/A
KPD Application #3 - Click here

What is your motivation for applying?:
I've always been interested in the idea of joining the KPD and thought about it for a few months. When applications opened up a friend suggested that the KPD was a good opportunity at extending my RP knowledge due to the fact I was buzzing for a hint of excitement for my SRP life, Imagining finding myself in a position to have a chance of survival in a life or death situation is a reasonable factor that drew me in it made me want to do something for once, I had always seen the KPD running about on patrols or even going on a raid but I never really thought I would apply until a friend of mine had told me how fun it was to do and how you can make friends by doing this; it was a good opportunity and now that applications are about again I am now applying for KPD, 4th times the charm.. Woo!

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
Subject
Knowledge
↬Law within Karakura;↫Law in Karakura is quite simple, from fine able offenses to more Major Offenses.
For less major fine able offenses this can either be a small amount or a larger amount but it would never be an extortionate amount of yen, normally the average fine is 5,000 yen- 15,000 yen depending on the actual fine itself. This could be Loitering, Jay-Walking, Carrying Alcohol while underage and much more it's really common sense if you cannot pay the fine you'll be arrested and placed into holding while an officer accommodates you with bail the fine able offenses won't go on your criminal record unless you've received jail time then it'll be for not paying the fine.
Moving onto more severe crimes within Karakura this could contain possessing illegal weaponry, conspiring against government officials or murder there are more but these are just some examples of what can come from Major crime laws this will result in jail time with a bail which would matter on the crime you've committed, how many times you've been arrested for it and the amount of time you will be there; as you are waiting for your bail you will be taken to a room and a photo will be taken to go onto that persons file encase they need to pull up your file for any later investigation or to check your criminal background; if this were to happen again officers would have liable documentation on said person to either increase their bail or time in prison to make sure these offenses are not repeated.
Included in this are also minor crimes which can contain Minor weaponry such as a pocket knife, or a screwdriver whatever PK or minor weaponry stats you can also get arrested for are for example, stealing or going against a restriction order, in that case the holder of the restriction order can decide wether to place charges or not.
↬KPD Equipment.↫KPD Officers are situated with their own equipment for their own safety to detain a criminal officers with-hold a baton which can be stolen from them if it has been used against that person, there are also Handcuffs which officers will always use to detain the criminal if the criminal wishes they can resist but if they fail an extra charge is added which is called 'Evasion'; while on the topic of equipment the KPD also holster a Taser on their Belt to stun a civilian if they were to try run away; A body camera is situated on them to ensure their safety speaking to people this can also locate an officer and send backup if the officer is unable to signal for it.
Mocing onto the KPD Radio which is used to communicate between officers which they can have their own codes for such as leave the scene or we need backup, if an officer had found themselves in a pickle they could call for backup if needed.
If an officer could not reach their Walkie-Talkie at that time there is a button on the side which is necessarily a help button signalling all officers in the area to go and assist their colleague.
In a scenario where an officer is asking a bystander some questions they can check whether that person is influenced with alcohol by testing them with a Breathalyzer, if they were disrupting public they could get arrested.
Alongside from the two I had mentioned up there less-used equipment such as pepper spray, Police Identification Badges and a Glock-19 which only higher ranked officers are authorized to use are situated with them.

If a criminal had a weapon or a bat, mask etc. on them they would be sprayed down with luminol which identifies any dents or blood on them.
↬CCTV↫Around Karakura there are multiple CCTV cameras which monitor the streets, sewers and the insides of public buildings causing another sense of security if something were to be reported in that area they can see the CCTV footage if the person has sufficient evidence (OOC) of the area and what the officer would see.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Karakura Police Department are important to ScvhoolRP due to their realistic effect on Role play, if a person were to commit a crime and there were no KPD there would be no stopping them and utter hell would be unleashed, having that type of hold can really help manage others action while keeping the role play actually real which is a key factor to a role play server, the KPD can also ensure that others are following the law ICLY and keeping a peaceful environment they are also there to help others whether it be arresting a person, Bailing or even getting a restraining order on someone it's like a lifeline for your character which can increase the like in the KPD if they were to save your character although they add a realistic factor to the game itself they also adds the GangRP side of SchoolRP causing a buzz of adrenaline for both Officers and Criminals if they were to run away or get caught it shows how actions have consequences and this can be for both sides it keeps everyone in their places.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes I do acknowledge I can be demoted within any time and I am willing to accept this, I will do all I can to keep my role as an officer.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I can assure you I will be dedicated towards the Police Officer role, this is a role I have wanted for a very long time.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I do understand that and that I will be attending training if not I will make an inactivity log on why I cannot attend.

In-Character (IC) Section
In-CHARACTER (1).gif

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Umeki Yutori.

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns:
Umekis pronouns are She/Her,
Umeki is FEMALE.

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Bachelors.

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
None.

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

Parts of the Body.
Skin Color ↫A rosy pink tan, her skin is marked beyond bruised knees, elbows hips and her bruised feet. Her joints, cheeks and nose are flushed a beautiful red, and despite her almost 30 the skin's skin stays dewy, leaving her to look in her late teens. Her lips are purpled abnormally.
Eye Color↫ As per her family lineage, Umeki has Chalky blue eyes, her pupils hardly visible through her thick, dark lashed as she had the retinal appearance of a bug or a doll.
Hair Color ↫A silky, thin texture that lacks any knots or soot and can be seen floating around her, almost ethereal in nature' she has a loose, messy fringe cut to conceal her face. Her hair is shoulder-length and left to d**** upon her upper back, her hair a brunette signalling a tree-like tone.
Facial Hair↫ Only a pair of Hardly visible eyebrows, often lifted. But when seen they had a Hard-Arched shape with a dark tone mimicking her hair.
Body Type↫ An incredibly muscular, full, yet bordering slightly chubby figure with a similar to that of a Renaissance women; a symbol of wealth and luxury. They also have abnormally large ears.
Scars↫ N/A
Piercings↫ 2, one hung loosely on her lobe, the other blemished her skin a mark of a helix was visible.

Attributes Rating.
(5 Stars means very high, 1 star means very low aka weakness.)

╚════════════╝
↬ Psychological strength ↫
↬ Physical strength ↫
↬ Close quarter combat ↫
↬ Distanced combat ↫
↬ Leadership ↫
↬ Wisdom ↫
↬ Intelligence ↫
↬ Confidence ↫
↬ Endurance ↫

Personality
╚════════════╝
↬ Normal mood ↫
Wistful yet cautious, often seen frolicking or evading a non-existant or self-perpetuated threat. However, they are monotonic and icy beyond such, and when a task is at hand they demonstrate authoritative and didactic attitudes.

↬ Temper ↫
Stern and unwavering.

↬ Discipline ↫
Incredibly disciplined and didactic, she is a well behaved woman with a kingly order. She is well conducted and elegant in nature, yet authoritative and uncompromising.

↬ Strengths ↫
Charismatic, Polite, Witty, Scholarly, Elegant, Charative, Welcoming:
A woman of intelligence and constructed nature, she is a product of amazing order and yet sweetness. Polite, yet unmoved by softness.

↬ Weaknesses ↫
Cold, Electrician, uncompromising, dogmatic
Cold blooded to the point she has been described as ‘Reptilian’, she is unswayed from her thoughts and is one to little sympathy.

↬Other Information.↫
Theme song; Killer Queen - Queen; Click Here!
Japanese Voice Claim - Bungou Stray Dogs; Yosano Akiko - Click here!
English Voice Claim - Bungou Stray dogs; Yosano Akiko (DUB) -
Click here!

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
Uemki would act in a professional manner at all times, whether it be off-duty or on-duty. Understanding her duties as an officer of the Police Department at all times. On-duty Umeki is concentrated, determined and strong. Her ability to listen and skill to listen and focus come in very well when the tasks are set or given. Off-duty she is not much different yet making sure to remain out of her work. Having the knowledge to only call her co-workers if anything is happening instead of getting involved while off-duty. Her professional and casual like behavior is not unique and quite expected, rather quite like the rest of her colleagues.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
Umeki believes in the aspect of teamwork, and strongly abides by it since the work can either be completed faster or have a larger chance of succeeding with a bonding pact between teammates, if they work together the bond and relationship between Umeki and her colleagues would strengthen which proposes an aspect of trust which in a colleague’ environment which is beneficial to have as if it were a cycle, the more trust the more easier the task is to complete and also have an experience while doing so. Umekis idea on co-workers is that they are helpful at most times, despite the fact that some work is to be done independently if she can handle it, although she will always gracefully accept invitations to proceed to teamwork, it links with bonding which was made in her last point nevertheless if she needs the help to be slightly more dependent on others she will ask with no hesitation as her overlook on the matter truly links to her confidence and self-esteem, Umeki would like to support her colleagues in whatever manner she can either that be mental or physical, she’s reliable and will always get the job done when needed.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
"I see myself as a leader due to my intelligent side that my Father has granted me with. I would also have the highest marks in my classes, English and History are both my strong suits. But, due to myself being born in Karakura, I feel like I have genuinely taught myself how to speak, write and read English. I have had access to good healthcare & the mindset of always being an achiever, never giving up. My mental health, emotionally, has always been healthy, I have never given someone the opportunity to bring me down or even let myself down. I would be a strong suit as a leader because of my impeccable mindset to work & just being on the force entirely."

BACKSTORY (100+ words)

Umeki Yutori was born on December 9th, 1994 to a relatively normal, middle-class upbringing as an only child to her parents, Otagi and Matsudaira Yutori. She was raised under Shintoism, which would remain what she believed in for the rest of her life, partly due to her parent's devout beliefs in the religion, which seemed to be rather constant throughout her childhood. Actively going to shrines and participating in local events and ceremonies regarding the religion. In 1995 however, her family would go through a change for the worse, namely financially during a particularly unlucky spell of layoff at the parents' workplaces, having both parents suddenly become unemployed in a short amount of time. Her Parents' previous jobs were not by any means glamorous, primarily retail or desk clerk jobs, making it hard for them to find many more stable, decently-paid jobs. Once they had finally found jobs again, after many months, the family was heavily damaged financially, not even staying afloat from the unemployment checks and other welfare benefits. The family had to ration their food heavily and sell whatever luxuries they had left, keeping themselves strictly on bare necessities. The new jobs Umekis Parents had got themselves weren't the best, being pretty underpaid jobs, both in retail for separate convenience and grocery stores. These jobs were not enough to keep the Yutori family afloat and as a result. Umeki would end up sleeping on a futon in the living area, having nowhere else to sleep. Over the next few years, Umeki would continue going to school, getting good enough grades until she eventually graduated from high school. At first she placed her eye on Law within her high school due to her father originally being an officer in their original village until they had moved to Karakura to start a better life. In college, Umeki would go for a degree in Criminology and Psychology although her interests weren't necessarily on Psychology, regularly attending classes until she had earned her bachelors in 2005 at the age of 23. Once she had earned her degree she'd move back to her family in order to support them financially. She had found a local custodial position at an office, where she'd work an exorbitant amount of hours to provide her family with enough funds to have a lifestyle at least recognizable to the common person. At the age of 25 Umeki had decided to move out of her parents house renting a small flat in Karakura Shopping District she had worked hard to gain a few small shop jobs until her eyes googled onto the KPD, she was instantly interested and since her qualifications checked out. There's no better time like the present.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

"You can't legally own a pocket knife in Karakura, it is an illegal weapon sourced by the black marker, It is known as possession of minor illegaly weaponry and if you are caught with it, it will be confiscated from you. As it should be, if the weapon were sprayed with luminol and had found to gave blood on it, that citizen would be arrested and held for questioning."

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription

"Well, with my time in hospital I have found out the medical items which don't need a prescription are, Birth control, Eye patches.. A cane, cough syrup and good ol' Paracetamol."

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?

"Hm.. Well firstly I'd want to know what the inmate did to deserve it even so I would go and tell someone.. I don't think humans should be treated that way if they hadn't done something, I think we should treat others the way we want to be treated. If I think I were to stay there I'd turn on my body camera and start recording the co-worker who was abusing the inmate.. I wouldn't mind if they noticed me.. Maybe they'd stop what they were doing knowing someone had been watching that interaction!"

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?

"If it were one person it would be two on one which has it beneficial standards although, I would attempt to save my co-worker no matter the cost, if it were a big group of people and I had distance between them I would signal on my radio asking for backup, I don't think two people could take on a big group of masked people.. I would call for backup and try to de-escalate the situation until my co-workers had arrived to assist with the situation. I wouldn't tase them or do anything which could possibly cause harm to my colleague if I were to act on this I would pull the attacker off of my colleague so they could at least gain medical attention if they needed it."

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?

"It's really hard to know what to do in that scenario since I treasure all my co-workers like I treasure my donuts, although I would always report it to the commissioner this is because it could cause harm to the other officers and I don't want that! It's majority or Superiority my friend. If they were speaking about it to me I'd totally pretend to sneeze and turn on my body camera for evidence to back up my claim!"

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?

"Bribery is not permitted or an honorable act, I act with my honor.. It's stupid if a criminal thinks they could bribe me.. HAH!"

Attachments

• In-CHARACTER (1).gif
    In-CHARACTER (1).gif
    152.1 KB · Views: 8
  • In-CHARACTER (1).gif
    In-CHARACTER (1).gif
    152.1 KB · Views: 7

Yonio

Level 327
Senior Admin
Police Lead
Media Coordinator
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
We appreciate your interest in the faction. However, the higher-up team
has decided to deny this application.​

- While the reasons may vary, the main motive behind this review has to do with
the fact that there were other applications who had more chances at getting accepted,
which doesn't necessarily mean that your application was bad.

- Please understand that this decision was taken by the entire Higher-Up team, so avoid
DMing any member of the KPD faction in regards to your application.​

- Feel free to re-apply for the next Cadet Wave! However, we recommend that you try out
other factions to get yourself to be known by the playerbase and to have a better reputation.​

Users who are viewing this thread