Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

broodm0ther

Discord Name & Tag:
Fastas#2597

Previous bans:
None

Describe your activity on the server:
Overall, I believe my activity on the server is good. I am consistently active and make sure to maintain good communication with others on the server. I usually spend about 3+ hours on the server each day. I am very friendly and compassionate towards others on the server, and I would never intentionally harm or shame anyone.

Which timezone are you in?
GMT+3

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
None

What is your motivation for applying?:
I decided to become a police officer as part of my role experience. I enjoy enforcing the law, helping other players or cooperating with other law enforcement agencies.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
Cadets are trainees who work at the front desk, assisting the public and performing minor tasks. Patrol Officers, once they pass their exams, have the authority to patrol the city and arrest individuals if necessary. Detective Constables are undergoing training to become Detective Inspectors and begin interrogating suspects. Police Sergeants supervise those below them and set an example. The Detective Chief Inspector supervises and leads the ranks below them, while Police Lieutenants are responsible for training cadets and overseeing dangerous tasks. The Commissioner is the highest-ranking officer, responsible for overseeing the entire force, including promotions.

The KPD performs several essential tasks, including patrolling the city to ensure there is no illegal activity, attending training sessions, conducting raids on buildings or homes, using CCTV to investigate reports, and using specific equipment. The equipment that a KPD member can legally own depends on their rank and includes a radio, taser, luminol spray, baton, breathalyzer, first aid kit, body camera, and Glock.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
The police play a critical role in maintaining public safety and order in society. Here are some reasons why the police are important:
1. Protecting Life and Property: One of the primary functions of the police is to protect people and their property from harm. They respond to emergency calls, investigate crimes, and work to prevent crime through patrolling and other means.
2. Enforcing Laws: Police officers enforce laws at the local, state, and federal levels. They work to ensure that people are following laws and regulations related to traffic, public safety, and criminal activity.
4. Building Trust and Relationships: When police officers engage in positive interactions with the community, they can help build trust and relationships that support their work. Community policing strategies involve building partnerships with community members to address crime and other public safety concerns.
5. Maintaining Public Order: The police play a critical role in maintaining public order and preventing crime. Their presence in communities can deter criminal activity and create a sense of safety and security for residents.
Overall, the police are important because they help to create and maintain a safe and orderly society, protect people and their property, and ensure that laws and regulations are followed.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Yes.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Alan Crum

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns:
Male, He/Him

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Bachelors

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
Ukranian, Russian

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
A tall, ginger-haired man. His fiery locks fall in loose waves around his face, framing his strong jawline and sharp cheekbones. He has a rugged, masculine appearance, with a faint stubble on his chin and a slightly crooked nose that only adds to his charm. His bright orange eyes sparkle with intelligence and hint at a mischievous streak.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
In a professional situation, such as a business meeting or formal correspondence, I strive to provide accurate and helpful information in a concise and clear manner, while maintaining a respectful and polite tone. I am also aware of the importance of confidentiality and security, and take appropriate measures to protect sensitive information.

In a more casual setting, such as a friendly conversation or social media interaction, I aim to be approachable and helpful, while still adhering to appropriate boundaries and professional standards. I am designed to respond to queries and provide information in a way that is easy to understand, using language that is accessible to a wide range of audiences.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
Co-workers and teamwork are essential components of any workplace, as they can significantly impact the success of an organization. Working collaboratively can increase productivity, creativity, and efficiency, leading to improved outcomes and job satisfaction. When team members work together, they can leverage each other's strengths, provide support and guidance when needed, and hold each other accountable for achieving shared goals.

However, working with others can also pose challenges, such as differing personalities, communication styles, and conflicting priorities. Without clear communication and conflict resolution strategies in place, these differences can lead to tension and ultimately negatively impact team performance.

Overall, the success of a team depends on how well team members can work together, communicate effectively, and support each other to achieve common goals.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
I don't want to be the chief of the police department.

I am not interested in becoming a chief of police, there are many opportunities for advancement in law enforcement, including detective, sergeant and other senior positions.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)
Alan always admired his uncle who was a police officer. His uncle would often come to family gatherings wearing his uniform and tell exciting stories about his work. Alan was fascinated by the idea of protecting people and making the world a safer place.

As a child, Alan would often pretend to be a police officer, wearing a makeshift uniform and carrying a toy gun. His mother would scold him for playing with such violent toys, but Alan was determined to follow in his uncle's footsteps.

As he grew older, Alan became more serious about his dream of becoming a police officer. He would often watch crime shows and read books about law enforcement, trying to learn as much as he could.

Despite facing some challenges along the way, including tough physical training and long hours of studying, Alan never gave up on his dream.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

No.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
1. Eyepatch;
2. Surgical Mask;
3. Unbranded Bandage;
4. Wooden Cane;
5. Cough Syrup.

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
If it possible, i will intervene and stop the abuse. I can do this by calling out to the and asking them to stop, or by physically separating the officers from the victim if it's safe for you to do so.

I will report the incident to a supervisor or a higher-ranking officer as soon as possible. I am sure to provide details of what I witnessed, including the date, time, and location of the incident, the names of the officers involved, and a description of what I saw.

If possible, I will document the incident by taking photographs or video recordings. This can be used as evidence if there is an investigation or if charges are filed against the officers involved.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
1. I will call for backup immediately, informing walkie-talkie of the situation and requesting additional support.
2. I will defend myself and mi partner from the attacker, using appropriate and necessary force to subdue the assailant and prevent them from causing further harm.
3. I will provide medical attention: Once the assailant has been subdued, i will assess my partner's injuries and provide any necessary medical attention or first aid.
4. I will secure the scene of the attack and i will try to preserve any evidence that may be useful in an investigation.
5. I will report the incident to my supervisor and complete any required documentation, including an incident report.
I remember that my safety and the safety of others is always a top priority, and it's essential to work within the law and departmental policies and procedures in any situation.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
1. I will report the misconduct to a supervisor, a higher-ranking officer, or an internal affairs unit. I will provide as much detail as possible, including specific examples of the co-worker's corrupt behavior.
2. If I have any evidence of the co-worker's misconduct, such as emails, documents, or recordings, i will preserve it and make copies as soon as possible.
3. If there is an investigation into the co-worker's misconduct, i will cooperate fully with authorities and provide any information or evidence that I have.
4. I am aware that reporting misconduct can sometimes have negative consequences. If I fear retaliation, i will seek protection from your department or speak to a legal professional for guidance.
5. I will keep the information about the investigation confidential and only share it with authorized individuals. Sharing information with unauthorized individuals can jeopardize the investigation and put the public at risk.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
I should make it clear to the criminal that they will not accept a bribe. I should then document the incident, including any statements made by the criminal, and i will report it to superiors or internal affairs.

Reporting the incident is important because it can help to ensure that the criminal is brought to justice and that the officer's own integrity is not compromised. It also helps to maintain the trust and confidence of the public in the police force.

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to unfortunately deny your application to join our faction.​

We appreciate your efforts and your motivation to join our faction, but
we have made this decision based on the following reason(s)

COMPETITION
-
Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the
faction, we sometimes have to deny good applicants because there are
others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to
server reputation or due to the detail that was put to their application.

- A decisive factor that influences our decision is server reputation. We tend
to pick players who have been in the server for a while, and that have a
relatively clean history. We suggest applying for other factions / community
teams to improve how other players see you and boost your chances at
becoming part of our faction!​

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (Yonio#5112) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread