Authorization Team
A3unn1e
A3unn1e
Omega
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

BugzBunniez

Previous bans:

Bans [1] - Toxicity OOCLY. (NON-PERM- 3 days)

Describe your activity on the server:

My activity on School Role-Play is said to be quite active. I usually get on School Role Play at least once a day, and this can be for an hour.. up to 5-10 hours depending on my schedule.
(8-10)

Which time zone are you in?

I am currently on EST time

Do you have Discord? If so, what is your tag?

Yes, I do have discord
[Bunniez #0643]

Do you have a microphone:

Indeed I do! I have a fully working microphone and use it in VCs often.

List your current and past applications:

Tutor Application (BugzBunniez)
[ACCEPTED]

Spanish Application (BugzBunniez)
[ACCEPTED]

German Application (BugzBunniez)
[ACCEPTED]

French Application (BugzBunniez)
[ACCEPTED]

Korean Application (BunBunRP)
[ACCEPTED]

What is your motivation for applying?:

My motivation for applying for the KPD is like others, I have always wanted to expand my experience on School-RolePlay... With that being said, I have been a GangRPer for most of my time on School-RolePlay, before I was a Tutor, and afterward when I had free time. I have always been interested in applying for the KPD. I’ve wanted to apply to gain more learning experiences on the server, and see what it was like to be on the other side of things. I also hope to create good friendships between the KPD, and hopefully, gain an attachment to the work. I have always enjoyed challenging myself with new opportunities, and so I am hopeful I will be able to experience what I have always dreamed of doing on the server! After being a tutor for quite a few months, I have gained a lot of experience with role-playing as a superior to students or citizens. This is why I am very excited to be taking on this new challenge for myself, as the faculty just wasn't in my interest anymore and did not challenge me the way I had hoped.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?

Yes! I am completely up to date with the laws and basic conduct of Japan. If there is something I do not know, then I wish to learn from this experience!

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

Officers on patrol must always travel in pairs. Others believe it is dangerous.
Assume a police manhunt is underway. All KPD officers are required to dress in swat gear and add their nicknames to their RP names. With less than five KPD officers on the scene, a manhunt is impossible. A few KPD officers will most likely be watching cameras to keep an eye on the streets for the target, and if one is seen, they will most likely radio the searching officers to inform them of the target's whereabouts.
If someone is seen with a mask on. For safety reasons, they must be patted down.
If you observe someone openly carrying a weapon, you must either taze the individual or open fire on the man's legs or arms. A fine will be imposed if you are patted down with any unlawful things, such as cigarettes or alcohol, under the age of 20.
If you're caught with any large or minor weapons, you'll be arrested for weapon possession, and depending on the weapon, you'll be told your bond amount and how long you have until you can be released.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

SRP prioritizes police work in order to ensure that no criminals are allowed to do whatever they want without consequence. It's also realistic in real life, which is something SRP strives for. Without KPD, Karakura's streets would be shambles, with criminals slaughtering anyone who crossed their path. In addition, the KPD represents a sign of hope and justice for Karakura. Because many people rely on the KPD for assistance, the department bears a great deal of responsibility, which it has so far handled admirably icly, and oocly. They constantly take the utmost precautions to protect the inhabitants of Karakura and ensure that no one is injured. Assuring that criminal conduct is minimal and that any criminal activity that is observed will be punished. They make Karakura a better place for the people who live there in general. The KPD has been able to clear up the streets of any illegal activities thanks to the assistance of their coworkers and the people of Karakura, and will hopefully continue to do so in the future. KPD has always put the lives of civilians first, even above their own. As a result, the people of Karakura should notice and respect all of their hard work and willingness to put their lives on the line for others.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

Yes, I do

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

Yes, I do

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?

Yes, I do

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

Yes, I do

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

Aurelia would be a 5’7 Spanish female with long blue-black hair reaching her waist, yet often in pigtails. Having a “put together” persona, the female would almost always seem to have perfect posture and clear skin, indicating she would take care of herself thoroughly. Aurelia would keep a more kind and bright facial expression, followed by her huge smile she would carry around on her face which seemed welcoming or inviting to most. She’d seem quite calm and collected like she was able to be serious when need be. Despite her calm seeming appearance, Aurelia was always full of excitement and joy and would seem rather happy most of the time.

What they're like on and off the job?

As Aurelia seemed quite calm yet excited for most of her days, Aurelia was always one to have quick reflexes and a fast-thinking mind when put in situations. Off Duty, Aurelia is always seeming to want to give back to the community more than she already does. Having a huge smile on her face, and interacted with many people as she was quite sociable. When on duty, however, Aurelia likes to keep things light in the office and between her co-workers as sometimes the jobs can be quite intense, she likes to keep a healthy working space for everyone. When in situations Aurelia has always been one to quickly assess what is happening and jump into action, never hesitating what was to follow. With all of that, Aurelia always loves to see the peace in Karakura, Keeping the citizens happy and safe from all of the dangers that are around.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?

Aurelia has always been loved by many, with her kind and joyous attitude. She never fails to amaze people with how she could multitask and get things done, whilst still being as happy and bright as she usually is. Aurelia does everything she can to help out when there is an opportunity, or task to be done in the office or outside. She has always been one to be as dedicated as a rock to her work, never lifting even an eyebrow when she is focused, making her a very trustworthy and liable person to most around her. Aurelia does wish to do everything she can to contribute to such an amazing workplace, and even in the far future if she were to leave the KPD, she would still enjoy helping out in any way she possibly could.

BACKSTORY

Aurelia Alverez was always a passionate and very dedicated person, from a young age. Her father was her role model, for most of her life, as she believed strongly that her father could do anything he wanted as long as he put his mind to it. Her father was also an EMS, and Aurelia had been intrigued by his work for many many years. Aurelia strived to do what her father did, although as she grew up she realized more and more that she didn’t want to be an EMS, but instead see what police work would have in store for her. As Aurelia grew older, around the age of 15... She did everything in her power to help others, as she knew what she was meant to do. Her father grew sick and eventually passed on leaving Aurelia with her dreams so strongly seen in her future. As time and time went on, Aurelia would take all her necessary courses and enroll in the program after program hoping that one day she would make her father proud. Aurelia trained hard and dedicated her whole life to her academy and her future. After many years, Aurelia graduated with a master's degree in her hand and knew that it was finally time for her to see her plans, and become an officer. Just like that, Aurelia was officially an officer and had the greatest time, working with many many people and saving lives.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Aurelia Carmena Alverez

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Miss

Given Name(s):

Aurelia

Preferred Name:

Lia

Female

IC Phone number:

(030)-202-1160

Religious Denomination:

Roman Catholic

Marital Status:

Single

Nationality:

Mexican

Current Location:

Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:

4 Years of Police Academy Training

Working Experience:

She does not have any work experience, but she would like to learn and gain some from this opportunity.

Academic Degree:

Masters

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Criminal Justice
Anthropology

Minor(s):

Victimology
Criminology

Native Languages:

Spanish

Other Languages:

French
(Learning JSL)

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
Thank you for applying; however, the force has decided to deny this application.

Users who are viewing this thread