capitarizzim

Level 4
capitarizzim
capitarizzim
Omega+
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
TwinRP1 (The account I’m applying for)
edensjinglesball (My main account, College Bachelors)
AhShiet (Alt, locked on Grade-7)

Discord Name & Tag:
batchi#8882

Previous bans:
N/A

Describe your activity on the server:
I’m online every day as soon as I get home from classes until I go to bed (From 18:00-00:00). On weekends my activity is even more as I stay up really late on SRP too (Literally basically the whole day unless someone asked me to play a different game).

Which timezone are you in?
CET (France)

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
None

What is your motivation for applying?:
Aside from constantly being told that I should apply from KPD members, I would also like to apply because I think it would be a fun experience. Usually I would get bored of SRP when it gets late at night and most of the players online are GangRP’ers. Applying would enable more roleplaying experiences as well as keeping me more entertained. I’ve also met many of the KPD members either through OOC interactions or ICLY ones during KPD internships and they all seem like such lovely and fun people that I would really like to work alongside them. I’ve experienced both the serious and goofy sides of the KPD members during internships and would really love to be a part of it. I have also seen KPD members on duty dealing with the criminals of Karakura and it honestly just seems like such an interesting experience to go through. Another reason for applying is that I’ve noticed that sometimes roleplay experiences are ruined due to there not being many KPD officers online. I have experienced this first hand when a friend of mine got kidnapped ICLY and no cop was able to answer my calls to help find her. Applying would enable me to help people have a better roleplaying experience too!

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
Most of my knowledge of Police Work was gained through the KPD internships as I am kind of new to the server (4 months old!). During these little sessions I have learned that the Police of Karakura do many things from patrolling around the town, training their cadets and writing down reports of things that happen in town. They are in charge of keeping the peace and order of the town and are tasked with enforcing laws that keep the citizens safe. There are many roles in the KPD team that are in charge of different things. They are split into two divisions, the detective division and the main division. The roles are as follows (in order); Commissioner (Main lead), Police Captain (2nd lead). Detective Division; Police Detective Superintendent, Police Detective Chief Inspectors (Vasha ), Police Detective Inspectors, and Police Detective Constables. Main Division; Police Lieutenants, Police Sergeants, Police Corporals, Patrol Officers and Police Cadets. They are equipped with many items that normal citizens are unable to have in their utility belts. Generally, they all have police batons, radios, a body camera, handcuffs, gas masks, a taser and their police badges. Higher ranking officers are permitted to have a crowbar, pepper spray and a glock. There are many places in the KPD station to train for situations such as the scenario rooms and gyms. This is a good reason on why KPD officers are able to roll 200 instead of the general 150.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
The police are a very important role to SRP due to all the crime that happens in town. Without them it would be chaotic and many plays wouldn’t have any fun with the criminals all being able to have their way with things. Everyone would be injured or people would go missing more often as the criminals of Karakura wouldn’t have anything to watch out for at all. Without the police, all order would be lost and things would be chaotic and overall wouldn’t be as fun of an experience. The KPD brings out a sort of rush to criminals, a fear of being caught and would cause them to act more safely and would allow them to plan things out instead of just doing crime any second of the day. Without the KPD, I believe GangRP wouldn’t function well and the same vice versa.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I fully acknowledge this and I’m prepared to be demoted at any time. No hard feelings.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
I do. Alongside roleplaying on my College account, I would like to dedicate my time to being an officer.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
I do.

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:
Ha-Joon Seok

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns:
Male, He/Him

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Bachelors

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
Korean (Will apply for it soon.)

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
Ha-Joon would look cold and standoff-ish, usually not showing too much emotion to strangers. He has natural brown hair that has been dyed silver. His hair would naturally be wavy and messy but he tries to keep it tamed down when showing up for work. He has side split bangs that cover his bangs and almost cover his right eye. He’d have a few scars that stayed with him during his childhood on his face, the most obvious one would be one going across his cheek, just under his left eye. He’d have a more feminine face than most due to being an identical twin. He stood at the height 1.87m (6’1) and would mostly wear long sleeved clothing to hide his scars. At first glance he’d seem weak and scrawny but under his clothes he would be muscular. Under his lip on the left side would be a singular beauty mark. Although he’d fake a smile often, when his real smile was shown, he’d have a dimple on his right cheek.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
Both professionally and casually he’d be calm in most situations. He’d be slightly blunt with his words and be neutral in most situations. He was a peacemaker and would often try to avoid conflict. He would take his work very seriously yet wouldn’t lose his temper very easily. No one reached their hand out to save him as a kid so he had prepared himself to be the type of person to always put himself in harm's way to save people. He was a selfless kind of person although he didn’t seem like it on the exterior. He is fully aware that having to endure a sort of merciless job requires great dedication. As you get to know him casually, you’d realize that he had a sort of innocent side to him. The closer you get, the brighter his smiles would be. It would be rare for him to open up easily to people but it’s worth it when he does.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
Although he’d be a bit cold at first, as soon as he warms up to his co-workers, he’d take a bullet for them anyday. He wouldn’t mind using teamwork but he’s a type of character who would take a while to open up and begin talking more. As soon as he’s comfortable, you’d hear him cracking jokes and a childlike glimmer in his eyes would appear. He would prefer working alone but if it’s for the greater good, he’d do anything. Of course, he would prefer working with his twin over anything. He’s always counting on her for things that he can’t do. She is his other half as the poets say.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
(Assuming this is meant to be answered ICLY): “I’d be more of a follower… I don’t see myself leading a team into anything as I do prefer working alone or with my twin. Although it is a small town in the world, I’m willing to follow any order you give me in order to slowly make a world where children don’t need to cry.”

BACKSTORY (100+ words):
Up until the age of 8, Ha-Joon Seok had a pretty normal life in Korea. Loved by his parents, he had many good childhood memories that had turned bittersweet. On their 8th birthday, everything changed. Although not much of it stayed in his memories due to the trauma… Every time he tried to remember, he’d see flashes of images of blood and hear screaming in his head. It was a terrible memory. The day his parents died. This event caused his motivation for becoming an officer to arise. Although he didn’t know at the time, his parents were murdered by gang members. After the murder, the twins escaped with many scars into the empty streets in the middle of the night. They cried for help and yet no one came. Forced into the gang that had killed their parents, they became their little lackeys, pushed into dangerous situations from the young age of 8. Ha-Joon, being the twin brother, forced himself to work hard in order for him and his twin to survive. Eventually they met their mentor, a young guy in his mid 20s who allowed them to smile once more. Although their birthdays were traumatizing for them, their mentor would always try to celebrate it with them even by doing the smallest things such as sneaking them cupcakes. Later on at the age 16, their mentor sacrificed himself in order for the twins to survive, allowing them to escape to Japan. Ha-Joon would grow up afraid of letting anyone into his heart in fear of losing them once more.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?
No, the only legal weapon you can have in Karakura is the metal bat.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription:
Paracetamol
Cough Syrup
Eye Patch
Bandaid
Cane

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
In case things got out of control, I would call in for backup before trying to stop them. Although they are my co-worker, if they are breaking any KPD rules, I should treat them as a criminal. I would warn them 3 times before attempting to stop them physically.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
As I’ve learned in KPD internships, I would first call for backup then decide what I should do next. If there are multiple people assaulting my co-worker, I should wait for my backup to arrive before getting involved physically. If I am fully confident I can take on someone, I would not hesitate to help my co-worker.
What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
I would of course gather any evidence that could prove this as baseless accusations could get me into serious trouble. I would then report them to a higher up who would investigate it and cause their downfall.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
I wouldn’t react much. I’d simply deny the bribe before fining them.

Users who are viewing this thread