Level 3
IGN (In-Game Name):
NexusBro12

Discord Name & Tag:
卂丂ㄒ尺ㄖ#2163

Previous bans:
N/A

Describe your activity on the server:
I am constantly on when it's weekends unless I am busy with other things but on weekdays I am on from 4pm EST to like 10pm EST and Unless I get grounded but other than that I am always on. I started like 10 months ago my th almost invited me too the server and I thought I wasn't going to like it I turned out to really like it. Then I got into GangRP my second month playing and I have done gangrp now I want to take a break and try something different.

Which timezone are you in?
EST

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
N / A

What is your motivation for applying?:
I have a deep sense of passion for law enforcement and helping uphold the safety and security of the community. I have always been drawn to the idea of helping others and making a positive impact on society.

Moreover, I am driven to join KPD partly because of my demotion to the RP experience I will get with being a police officer. Roleplaying in different scenarios has been great . As a KPD officer, I will have the chance to gain perspective on how police officers handle situations and make decisions on a daily basis. Through this experience, I am sure that I will learn more than I ever have before and deepen my appreciation for those in the profession.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
Additionally, I am aware of the different skills and knowledge that are required for a career in law enforcement. These can include effective communication skills, physical fitness, critical thinking and problem solving abilities, knowledge of criminal justice procedures and regulations, and proficiency in using various tools and technologies such as police radios and dispatch systems.

In addition to my knowledge of the KPD rules and procedures, I have also educated myself on the current issues related to police work such as the use of excessive force, and community relations. I believe that it is important for police officers to have empathy and understanding towards the communities they serve in order to build trust and improve relationships.

I have also taken an interest in the investigative aspect of police work and have researched different techniques and methods used in solving crimes. I understand the importance of gathering evidence and ensuring that all procedures are followed in accordance with the law.

Why is the Police important to SchoolRP?
The KPD are important to SRP because it would

1. To be realistic, and add common sense to the RP experience and a sense of safety for the players who don't take place in the criminal side.

2. because it balances the amount of gangs and criminals there are in SRP

3. It provides a unique role playing experience for players who want to explore the law enforcement aspect of the server.

4. The KPD would provide an order and structure to the server, making it easier for players to understand how to interact with the law enforcement system.

5. It would also make it easier for players to report crimes or concerns to the proper authorities, further enhancing the realism and immersion of SRP.

6. Adding the KPD would create more dynamic and interesting interactions between players and law enforcement, providing a new layer of gameplay to the server.

7. The KPD could also serve as a way for players to work towards a more lawful and peaceful community within SRP, creating opportunities for diplomacy and conflict resolution instead of just resorting to violence.

8. Additionally, the KPD could serve as a means for players to earn money and gain power in the server, as being a police officer comes with its own set of responsibilities and tasks.

9. Overall, the addition of the KPD to SRP would enhance the player experience by providing a new dimension of gameplay, adding to the realism and immersion of the server, and creating new avenues for roleplaying and player interaction.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I acknowledge this.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I acknowledge this.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I acknowledge this.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Anno Osiris-Ikigai

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns:
Male

he/him

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Grade-12

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
Russian

Describe your character; how they look, what makes
Anno Osiris-Ikigai is a tall and striking individual who stands at an impressive height of 6 feet 5 inches. His commanding presence and unique blend of Asian and Black heritage are immediately noticeable in his appearance. He possesses a captivating and alluring charm that draws attention wherever he goes.

One of Anno's notable features is his strong and elegant physique, which reflects his dedication to physical fitness and self-care. His well-toned muscles are a testament to his commitment to maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Despite his tall stature, he carries himself with effortless grace and poise, exuding confidence in every step.

Anno's curly, glossy short hair adds to his overall appeal, framing his face in an aesthetically pleasing manner. The curls fall in a way that nearly covers his captivating hazel and green eyes, adding an element of mystery to his already intriguing demeanor. His eyes, with their unique blend of colors, are mesmerizing and have a captivating effect on those who make eye contact with him.

One of the most striking aspects of Anno's countenance is his calmness and tranquility. His face carries a serene expression, which enhances the inherent attractiveness of his features. Whether engaged in conversation or lost in thought, he maintains an aura of composure that draws people towards him.

In addition to his physical appearance, Anno's commitment to personal grooming is evident. He takes great pride in maintaining excellent hygiene and pays attention to even the smallest details of his appearance. His impeccable grooming habits add to his overall appeal and highlight his meticulous nature.

Overall, Anno Osiris-Ikigai is a captivating individual with a unique blend of physical features and a calm, composed demeanor. His tall and striking presence, combined with his Asian and Black heritage, make him a truly fascinating and attractive individual.
How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?

He carries himself with a maturity that far exceeds his years, consistently displaying adult-like behavior in professional settings. Anno Osiris-Ikigai possesses a level of poise and sophistication that is rare for someone his age. His demeanor is polished and refined, and he effortlessly navigates social interactions with ease, leaving a lasting impression on others.

Impeccable manners are a hallmark of Anno's character. He is always courteous and respectful, treating everyone he encounters with kindness and consideration. Whether he is in a formal business meeting or attending a social event, he knows how to conduct himself with professionalism and charm. He understands the importance of listening attentively, maintaining eye contact, and using appropriate body language to convey his interest and respect.

Not only does Anno prioritize his appearance, always presenting himself in a well-******* and stylish manner, but he also pays meticulous attention to detail in his choice of attire. He understands the importance of dressing appropriately for different occasions and takes the time to select outfits that enhance his natural features and convey his personal style. His wardrobe consists of tasteful and sophisticated pieces that reflect his discerning taste and attention to fashion.

In more casual situations, Anno exudes a sense of calmness that resonates with those around him. His composed nature and quiet disposition create an atmosphere of serenity, making others feel at ease in his presence. While he may not engage in extensive conversation, especially in settings where he is unfamiliar or uncomfortable, his reticence adds an intriguing layer to his personality. It prompts others to be curious about the thoughts and insights he may possess, and they find themselves drawn to his quiet confidence and intriguing aura.

Overall, Anno Osiris-Ikigai exemplifies a balanced blend of professionalism and composure. He adapts seamlessly to different social environments, effortlessly displaying the maturity and grace of someone beyond his years. His impeccable manners, understated presence, and attention to detail leave a lasting impression on those fortunate enough to encounter him, making him a truly captivating individual.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?

While Anno Osiris-Ikigai possesses excellent interpersonal skills and can work harmoniously with others when necessary, he has a natural inclination towards working independently. He finds great satisfaction and fulfillment in autonomous settings where he can exercise his creative freedom and work at his own pace. However, with his aspirations of joining the KPD, he recognizes the importance of teamwork and the potential benefits it can bring to his professional growth.

Anno acknowledges that effective collaboration can lead to enhanced problem-solving, increased productivity, and a broader range of perspectives. He understands that working with others can bring fresh ideas and insights to the table, which can greatly contribute to the success of a project or endeavor. He recognizes that joining a team can provide valuable support and expertise, creating a conducive environment for learning and personal development.

Though he may still harbor a preference for working alone, Anno is willing to embrace the opportunity to develop his teamwork skills. He understands that by leveraging the strengths and expertise of his colleagues, he can achieve shared goals more efficiently and effectively. He approaches collaborative endeavors with an open mind, recognizing that each team member brings a unique set of skills and experiences that can contribute to the overall success of the project.

By adopting a mindset that values the benefits of collaboration, Anno endeavors to strike a balance between his preference for solitude and the advantages that effective teamwork can bring. He seeks to find opportunities where he can work independently when appropriate, while also actively engaging in team projects to broaden his skills and knowledge. He understands that by embracing teamwork, he can not only contribute to the collective success of the KPD or any other professional setting but also further his own personal and professional growth.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
Anno has consistently embraced the role of a follower throughout his life, and there are several reasons behind his inclination. One of the primary factors contributing to his preference for being a follower is his lack of experience in leadership positions. He has rarely been entrusted with the responsibility of leading others, and as a result, he feels more comfortable supporting and executing the visions of others rather than taking charge himself.

The idea of assuming the role of a leader and shouldering the associated responsibilities does not appeal to Anno. He recognizes the immense pressure and accountability that come with leading a faction or a criminal organization. The weight of decision-making, the potential consequences, and the need to guide and motivate a group of individuals can be overwhelming. Rather than shouldering these burdens, Anno prefers to play a supportive role, utilizing his skills and talents to contribute to the success of a larger cause without being directly responsible for its outcome.

Despite not having held leadership positions, it is worth noting that Anno has risen to higher ranks within various command structures. This demonstrates his competence and capability to handle greater responsibilities within a hierarchical framework. However, he still retains a sense of contentment and fulfillment in following the lead of others, leveraging his expertise to execute tasks efficiently and effectively.

Anno's choice to be a follower is not indicative of a lack of ambition or initiative. Instead, it stems from a self-awareness of his own strengths and preferences. By aligning himself with strong leaders and teams, he can contribute his skills and expertise while relying on the guidance and direction of those more suited to leadership roles.

In conclusion, Anno's propensity for being a follower arises from a combination of limited leadership experience, a desire to avoid the weight of leadership responsibilities, and a preference for contributing to the success of a larger cause. Despite not being a leader, his ability to rise through the ranks and his commitment to supporting others make him a valuable asset within any organization or team. His self-awareness and dedication to executing tasks effectively make him an essential contributor to the overall success of the group, even if he chooses not to take on a leadership role.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)
Anno's upbringing in Karakura was marked by the contrasting influences of his Asian and African American family. While his mother, a bright and joyful elementary school teacher, instilled in him a love for education and kindness, his father's involvement in criminal activities cast a dark shadow over their lives. The strain caused by his father's criminal lifestyle eventually led to the dissolution of their marriage before Anno's birth.

Growing up, Anno yearned for a different path than that of his father. As he matured, he became determined to distance himself from his father's influence. At the age of 16, he took a bold step, sneaking out to ride his bike to his mother's house, which fortunately was not far away. There, he made a life-changing decision to protect himself and others by reporting his father's criminal activities to the authorities.

Motivated by his mother's unwavering kindness and respect, Anno embarked on a journey to cultivate those virtues within himself. Inspired by his mother's teaching career, he set his sights on joining the Karakura Police Department (KPD) and following in her footsteps. Eager to make a positive impact on society, Anno submitted his application to the KPD, driven by the desire to contribute to the well-being of others and counteract the negative influence of his father's past.

With determination and the unwavering support of his mother, Anno aspires to forge his own path, one rooted in compassion, integrity, and the pursuit of justice. Through his journey in law enforcement, he seeks to honor his mother's legacy while creating a future that reflects the values of kindness and respect he holds dear.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

No, You may not. They are illegal in the town of karakura.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
Bandage
Cough Syrup
Walking Cane
Paracetamol
Surgical Mask

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
If I witness my co-workers physically abusing an inmate, my immediate response would be to intervene and address the situation. Firstly, I would firmly and assertively instruct the co-worker to cease their abusive behavior, reminding them that it is strictly against regulations to mistreat inmates, regardless of their crimes. If the co-worker persists in their abusive actions, I would take appropriate measures to physically restrain them, ensuring the safety and well-being of the inmate.

Following the incident, I would promptly report the incident to the higher-ups or the appropriate authority within the Police faction. It is crucial to document the details of the abuse and provide any evidence or eyewitness accounts available. By bringing the matter to the attention of superiors, I am contributing to the process of holding the abusive co-worker accountable for their actions. Such incidents should never be tolerated, and swift action must be taken to protect the rights and safety of inmates under our care.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
If I witness my co-worker being assaulted, my immediate response would be to prioritize their safety and intervene to protect them. Depending on the severity of the situation, I would assess the appropriate level of force needed to de-escalate and neutralize the threat. If I have access to a taser, I would unholster it and issue clear commands to the assailant, instructing them to comply and cease their assault. If the assailant refuses to cooperate, I would carefully aim the taser at them and deploy it, incapacitating them if necessary while minimizing the risk of unintended injury to others.

However, if deploying the taser could potentially harm my co-worker or cause collateral damage, I would opt for alternative measures. In such cases, I would swiftly and decisively intervene physically, subduing the assailant and restraining them until law enforcement authorities arrive. The priority would always be to ensure the safety of both my co-worker and myself, while taking necessary steps to bring the assailant under control and protect others from harm.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
If I discover that a co-worker is involved in corruption and aiding criminal organizations, my first course of action would be to gather more information and evidence before reporting the matter to higher authorities. It is crucial to approach the situation discreetly, avoiding any direct engagement with the corrupt co-worker that could raise suspicions. By carefully observing their actions and documenting any suspicious behavior, I can build a stronger case against them. Once I have substantial evidence, I would report the matter to the appropriate authorities or management, ensuring that the information is handled confidentially and securely. It is essential to prioritize the safety and integrity of the organization while maintaining a vigilant and cautious approach to minimize potential risks.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?

If a criminal attempted to bribe me, my immediate response would be to firmly reject their offer. I would make it clear that I have no interest in engaging in any illegal or unethical activities. If the individual persists in their attempt to bribe me, I would take appropriate action by documenting the incident and reporting it to the relevant authorities. As a government official, it is my duty to uphold the law and maintain integrity in my role. Therefore, I would ensure that the incident is properly documented, and if necessary, additional charges for bribery would be pursued against the individual, reinforcing the consequences of their illegal actions.

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to unfortunately deny your application to join our faction.​

We appreciate your efforts and your motivation to join our faction, but
we have made this decision based on the following reason(s)

COMPETITIVITY
-
Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the
faction, we sometimes have to deny good applicants because there are
others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to
server reputation or due to the detail that was put to their application.

- A decisive factor that influences our decision is server reputation. We tend
to pick players who have been in the server for a while, and that have a
relatively clean history. We suggest applying for other factions / community
teams to improve how other players see you and boost your chances at
becoming part of our faction!

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (Yonio#5112) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread