mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

KPD Application I LeanOverdose

LeanOverdose

Level 5
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
LeanOverdose2 (Main is LeanOverdose I want to be cop on my alt though!)

Previous bans:

None

Describe your activity on the server:

I play everyday at the moment. I am very active since the last weeks and im playing constantly so i am pretty active i would say. When i have school (which is going to be in around 3 months) I can play after 5pm CEST and I can actively play on the weekends.

Which timezone are you in?
I am in the Central European Standard Time (Germany)

ur current and past applications:
Do you have Discord?

Yes. its: lean#6069

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:

Yes

List your current and past Applications:

German Lang Application [ Accepted ]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.19753/

Swedish Lang Application [
Accepted ]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/swedish-language-application.21794/

Somali Lang Application [
Denied ]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/somali-language-application.22067/

Height Application [ Accepted ]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/height-application.24385/

What is your motivation for applying?:
Firstly i want to server Karakura and help the citizens. I always wanted to be a Police Officer since
I like bringing Justice to the city and keeping it peaceful. I want to cooperate more with citizens and the other Officers. School isn't really my thing on the server and to be a Police Officer was always something i had thought about. I was a gangrper on other chars and it got to the extend where it was just too toxic and extreme and thats why I quit it. I wanted to change that with the other Officers to make Karakura a more friendly enviroment.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, but since i live in another Country and Continent i still need to practise some of them. I would be down to look over all the Laws etc. if necessary.

What are the Police ranks?
Police ranks are a position which is given to officers from time to time after they've done good jobs and served the country or state well. They determine and show how good the officer has done his Job over the past years and how high their reputation is.

Heres the order: (Lowest rank to highest)

Investigator Order: Investigate

Investigator Trainee

-

Investigator

-

Head Investigator

Main Order: Patrol etc.

Police Cadet

-

Police Officer

-

Police Corporal

-

Police Sergeant

-

Police Lieutenant

-

Police Vice Head Lieutenant

-

Police Head Lieutenant

-

Police Captain

-

Police Commissioner

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

I have a bit of knowledge in terms of shooting permissions etc. It takes a lot of time, practice and effort to learn how to handle a situation like that and execute it right.

I know that at school time, officers must watch out for children staying in school and people not j-walking which is occuring often. They also watch out for fights and other kind of harassment which is going around the streets of Karakura. Cadets often stay at the front desk talking to Citizens who need their assistence with something like someone being robbed (as an example). After school, (where recently a lot of gangrp is going on which is slowly cooling down at the moment) many people are doing more criminal stuff (gangrp etc.) where every officer tries to serve Karakura and declear every situation which is escalating.

All in one its basically:
Possible Searches.
Patrolling for any crime or suspision.
Checking that every student is on the school grounds during actualy school hours.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

Because people always want to fight in Karakura and without the Police, the city would fall in chaos and crime rates would go high quickly. Kids would go out of school and they wont learn anything anymore. GangRP would take over the whole city (server) and people would just kill each other for no reason. Police is handling all of that though and they keep the citizens and the innocent people safe. The server is also way more realistic with Police being active on the streets. Police is also important because people can call 110 which instantly gives them a safe connection to the KPD and a safe call back saying that help is on the way.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

I completely acknowledge that point and i can totally understand if i would get demoted because of the actions i commited.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

Yes. I acknowledge serving Karakura and i am gonna be dedicated to it.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?

I will always attend training if I am online or able to get online at that specific time. I accept being punished if I dont attend while being online.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

Yes I understand being harassed IC and i wont take anything OOCly while training and dealing with situations. I will be respectful and do what the Commissioner or Trainer says.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?

LaMarcus 'L.A' Aldridge would be a German / Jamaican Man which would stand at 6'2'' with a raspy deep monotome voice. He'd have a clean shaved face with a rather slim face structure. He'd have a slim but rather athletic build on him and he'd smell of a slight scent of a casual Mens Cologne. He'd have a neutral/mad expression on him and his posture would be straight. He'd not talk as much as other people would do as he'd mind his own business. He would completely communicate to other Officers and people who need assistance though.

What he's like on and off the job?

Off The Job: LaMarcus would be a rather silent person, not talking too much. He'd have a happy expression when he's with friends but when he's alone or with people he doesnt know he'd keep his expression rather neutral, not showing off any emotions. He'd always keep the word KPD out of his mouth when he'd talk to others since he does'nt want to say anything wrong.
On The Job: Mr. Aldridge would be a cooperative person doing everything he can to keep him and the people around him safe. He'd always take risks if he needed to and he'd always have a little crackle with the other Officers while sitting in the Station.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?

LaMarcus would have respect for his co-workers and he'd always follow their lead if needed. He'd help them at any cost and he'd really care about them. He would never fight or get in trouble with another Officer.
He always wants to keep working with them because he's a very nice person when treating him nice. His future plans are to build a happy family and keep working as a Officer to eventually work his way up the ranks. He'd also try to get his reputation up amongst his friends and family.

BACKSTORY

LaMarcus would be a boy which would be grown up in Germany. His mom would be German and his dad would come from Jamaica. His parents would have a decent amount of money and he'd have a happy and wealthy childhood. He'd always look at police shows and documentaries on his Tablet. As he'd grow up, he moved to Karakura because his family has gotten into a ridiculous amount of racial problems with their neighbours. Karakura was their next option because they've heard a lot of good things about it back in the day. As he'd live in Karakura now, he'd still be fascinated by the work of the Police. He'd remake Police work with some toys of him. He'd play a lot of cops and robbers with his friends, cop being his favourite roll of course. He'd train his body for certain police situations and he'd now be here, a 30 year old man finally applying for his dream job. He'd be confident while writing this and he'd have a bright smile on him.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:

LaMarcus Aldridge

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Mr.

Given Name(s):

Marc, LA

Preferred Name:

LaMarcus

Male

IC Phone number:

400-633-812

Religious Denomination:

He'd be a Atheist

Marital Status:

He'd be Single.

Nationality:

1/2 German and 1/2 Jamaican

Current Location:

Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:

LaMarcus would have 5 years of Police Training and he'd still be at it.

Working Experience:

He would'nt have a real job in the past.

Academic Degree:

Graduate Degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Law and Order and Criminology

Minor(s):

English and Law Enforcement

Native Languages:

German and English

Other Languages:

Swedish and Japanese

Thanks for reading my Application! -Lean

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Denied

After holding a vote throughout the entire force, sadly the vote was not on your side today. Nonetheless, we appreciate you applying for the KPD.

You may reapply in 30 days.

Users who are viewing this thread