commurizzim

Level 3
commurizzim
commurizzim
Omega+
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

TwinRP2 (The account I’m applying with)
Jingleballofeden (My main account, which is a Bachelor in College)
Krackatowa (Grade-11 alt, this one doesn't really matter but I listed it anyway)

Discord Name & Tag:
katarina#0666

Previous bans:
I have been banned in the past for Assisting Bypassing. It was a week ban, if you would like to know more about the situation, feel free to DM me about it on discord.

Describe your activity on the server:
I consider myself to be rather active on SRP; I typically log on from the moment I come home from school until around 6-7 pm EST i log off to finish my homework. Afterward, if I have time (which happens more often than not), I continue playing SRP.

Which timezone are you in?
EST

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
None

What is your motivation for applying?:
Throughout my internship, I've gotten to know many of the KPD officers, and the majority of them come across as truly pleasant people, which is the type of community I want to be around. I typically get bored playing SRP at night, and I believe this is because there are mostly GangRP players online. Applying for KPD will provide me with a lot more roleplaying opportunities, and would make SRP much more enjoyable at night.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
The majority of my understanding of police work comes from internships I completed this past weekend and the week before with the KPD. If you would like me to go more in-depth with it, I will obviously do so but since I only have so much time to create this application I would like to put time forward to other questions.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police are crucial to Karakura because they protect the community from all of the criminal activity of gang members. If not for the police, I believe the town would be a disaster.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I do acknowledge this.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
I do acknowledge this because if you sign up for a job, you should be committed to it and give it your all.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I am aware of this. If you're going to commit to a job, you should keep your commitment and finish all required training as needed.

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Hei-Ran Seok

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns:
Female, She/Her

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Bachelors

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
Korean (Still need to apply for it)

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
Hei-Ran would typically avoid displaying too much emotion to outsiders, appearing distant and standoffish. She has naturally brown hair that is currently dyed silver. Similarly to Ha-Joon, she tries to retain her naturally wavy, messy hair. On her face, she would have a few scars from when she was a child; the most noticeable would be one running across her right cheek. She stood at a height of 1.80m (5'11") and mainly wore long sleeved clothing to cover up her scars. Hei-Ran shares a beauty mark with her brother Ha-Joon underneath the left side of her lip.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
In most circumstances, she would be composed both professionally and socially. Hei-Ran would speak bluntly but remain impartial. She was a peacemaker and frequently tried to keep the peace. She would treat her work seriously and would not readily lose her temper. She had trained herself to be the kind of person who would always put herself in danger to save people because as a child, no one had reached out to save her. Although she didn't appear to be on the outside, she was a selfless type of person. She well understands the level of commitment needed to tolerate this particular job's savagery. She had a rather naïve side to her, as you would discover as you got to know her better in a more informal setting. Her grins would get brighter as you got closer. She would rarely be able to open up to people easily, but when she does, it's worthwhile.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
She’d be quiet most times and spoke bluntly to her co-workers but as time passes by, she’d finally warm up and love them as a family. Although she’d prefer working with her twin, she wouldn’t mind using teamwork as long as it’s with people she could genuinely trust. It would be like the ‘found family’ trope. Along with her twin, she’d force herself to do anything in order to make the world a better place, this includes forcing herself to be social.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
(Assuming this is meant to be answered ICLY due to the way it’s worded): “I don’t see myself leading a squad. I’m better at following instructions… This makes me a follower. But in some way, I’d also be a leader to the citizens of Karakura. I have to be a role model.”

BACKSTORY (100+ words)
Hei-Ran had a normal and innocent childhood in Korea along with her mother, father and twin brother, Ha-Joon. Everything changed on their 8th birthday when the most traumatic event of her life happened. She witnessed her parents murder. This was the event that caused her and her twin brother to want to change the world. To make a world where children won’t need a reason to cry anymore. Her brother tried to take her and escape which only caused the gang members that had broken in to cover them in many scars in their desperation. They were then forced to work for this gang, becoming their little lackeys. This is the gang where they met their first symbol of hope. A mentor of some sort. The only kind one in the organization. He was their only reason to smile. Traumatized of birthdays, this mentor helped her realize that perhaps the best way to get over something was to overwrite them with better memories. Just as they got closer and more comfortable with their mentor. An event happened which forced this mentor to sacrifice himself in order to help the twins escape the gang, leading them to move to Korea. Hei-Ran, along with her brother would grow up too afraid to let anyone get close to them due to the fear of losing them.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

No, you cannot.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
Paracetamol - ¥1,500
Cough Syrup - ¥6,000
Eye Patch - ¥5,000
Bandaid - ¥1,000
Cane - ¥7,000

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
Just in case things get out of hand, I would first call for backup. After that, I would approach the co-workers and inform them that what they are doing is not acceptable and that I will be reporting it to our higher-ups.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
Like in the previous situation, I would call for assistance. As soon as the backup shows up, I'll start intervening physically. If I think I can handle the matter on my own, I will act accordingly.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
They should not be tolerated, so report them to a higher-up. It is expected of police officers to work against criminal groups, not alongside them.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
I would not have much of a reaction, as I would obviously deny it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread