Xyen

Level 3
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

JustXyen

Discord Name & Tag:
Xyen#4020

Previous bans:
Last year around March, I was banned for OOC toxicity, if you would like to know the specific reason and what was said, please send me a DM. (Xyen#4020, did not say due to TW.) I was also banned for Glitching Items and Abusing Bugs, and again, if you want the reason please DM me. I do deeply regret the decisions I made in the past, I have made up for them and I sincerely apologize for my actions. I hope that my infractions can be forgiven in regards to my behavior since then.

Describe your activity on the server:
I used to do a lot of CrimeRP and GangRP, but recently I’ve begun to limit my participation in that sort of roleplay. The majority of my activity nowadays is spent doing certain activities like roleplaying as a part of different sports teams and roleplaying as a student. I also do have a very good understanding of SRP rules and CombatRP itself, as I have done a lot of so.

Which time zone are you in?:
I am in the PST time zone, usually available during 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM (PST) during weekdays and during weekends I am available from around 10 AM - 12 PM (PST). If these times might be changed or I am unavailable I will let ahigher-up know. (If there is a planned event, or something I am needed for.)

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
I have no previous faction applications, so this will be my first faction that I have applied for which is very exciting for me. There are a few applications I have done, but none were faction related.

http://schoolrp.net/threads/justxyens-height-application.53444/
http://schoolrp.net/threads/xyens-french-application.40794/
http://schoolrp.net/threads/xyenrps-korean-application.38737/

What is your motivation for applying?
My main source of motivation is my friend GhostfireSwords, he’s told me a lot about the KPD and how daily routines usually go within it. Ghost has shown me how much fun the KPD can be, and it’s not only the fun part of it that I find interesting, but about socializing with co-workers and the people you interact with as a part of the faction. Another part of my motivation to join was Eco, as he helped me know basics and such, he also told me the things I should do before joining, like quitting GangRP so that I can actually apply for the KPD. Another part of my motivation is seeing how fun it is in situations in the actual IC part of KPD. It's so interesting to know and see how stuff goes out and such. One more thing is the learning part of KPD, seeing how certain stuff actually happens in the KPD. There is other motivation but it is mainly me seeing the KPD in action and how others enjoy it. Seeing them in action when I was doing stuff like GangRP/CrimeRP put me in some sort of spot where I wondered how it was to play the role, doing stuff like hunts, kidnappings, gang wars, etc.A big thing about joining the KPD is you’re allowed into more event type of things, those types of things is what I really want to do in SRP. One other main thing is that I just mainly want to explore the KPD faction, as well as others.
Thank you, GhostfireSwords, Hirathex, Eco, and antonyms for giving me the overall courage and inspiration to write this. I also give my thanks to the friends who supported me through this.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
Police have the responsibility to keep the city safe, they’re able to lawfully (and unlawfully, if found necessary in roleplay) arrest anybody who commits a crime depending on the severity of the crime. Police are usually lawful individuals who are in a group of others who take the time out of their day to keep citizens safe along with the city itself while also following the law themselves. Though there are some bad apples, many officers are very trusted to keep crime off the streets and hopefully out of the city itself even though it’s nearly impossible to do so.

Some other knowledge I have of the police work is their rankings which are about the 11 ranks in the hierarchy of KPD and also their equipment/what rank’s have access to what. Starting off, is:

OFFICER DIVISION
The main division consists of officers and such, this division is the largest division due to its capacity. This division is where the trainee’s will be, also called:

POLICE CADET
This rank is where you will start when first getting into the KPD itself, you will be going through lots of training, and you will always be watched for any slip-ups. This rank will be mainly you sitting at the front desk and helping others with situations that can be handled inside the station, though if it is something that needs to be outside of the station they need to take a patrol officer or higher with them to leave the station. Moving on from this rank, the next rank being one you have to go through an evaluation to get.

POLICE PATROL OFFICER
This rank is earned by doing an evaluation test and finishing with a good score while being a Cadet. A patrol officer is the second rank in the hierarchy of KPD, this rank allows you to now go on patrols alone though it is not recommended. The next rank is where most of the fun starts in my opinion, this role being called:

POLICE CORPORAL
This is the base of the higher-ranking part of the KPD hierarchy, this spot is also where you can start training the KPD Cadets, helping them become what you have already surpassed. This rank also opens you up to some new tools such as the Crowbar (for raiding), a police bike, and pepper spray. Moving on from this rank is:

POLICE SERGEANT
This is the next high-ranking spot in the hierarchy, this spot you will be watching over the people under you, making sure they are doing their job well. In this division you will be able to access one more tools, though this tool will have to be rented: The Glock-17. The Glock-17 should only be used for emergency situations, usually including weapons. The next rank is the last in the officer division and the highest rank in the division, this rank is:

POLICE LIEUTENANT
In this division you are acting as a leader, this being the top position in the Police Division. When in this role you are the image to the other lower ranks, put in high command others will most likely look up to you. Though there are a lot of ranks already, there’s even more!! After getting decently high in the hierarchy as a Corporal, there will be an opportunity open for you to join a whole different division, this division being called the:

DETECTIVE DIVISION
This is the second out of three divisions you will see in the KPD, this division is filled with people who know what they are doing. You are able to join this division after going through A lot of training and finishing the evaluation test with a good score. Starting off the division, the first rank is:

POLICE DETECTIVE CONSTABLE
This will be the first rank of the detective division, this division bases itself around stuff like questioning and interrogations. When joining the detective division you will be given a lot of training due to being new to it to understand what the division is all about. The next rank is:

POLICE DETECTIVE INSPECTOR
This rank is given to you after your higher ups know you have a very good understanding of the division and when you have passed the evaluation test. This division is given access to the Police Cruiser and the Glock-17. When in this rank you will be also looking over the constables a bit.

POLICE DETECTIVE CHIEF INSPECTOR
This is where you will start to be in the Higher-Up area, training and supervising the ranks below you, whilst also taking orders from your Superintendent. This section is very important as you take care of very important cases, that you might even have to go undercover for. The last rank in this division is only to be filled by one person, that rank being the:

POLICE DETECTIVE SUPERINTENDENT
This is basically the lead of the detective division, this rank is able to promote, demote, and overall manage the detective division. The superintendent usually gives orders to their chief inspectors, making sure everything is going well in the division. Though this looks like the final division, there is just one left, this division being the

HIGHER UP DIVISION
This division only consists of 2 people, the Commissioner and the Police Captain. These are the leaders of the KPD and the highest ranking officers inside of the KPD itself. The first rank is the:

POLICE CAPTAIN
This rank is the main leader or known as captain of the entirety of the officer division, leading it and making almost every decision. You are supposed to watch over the police division, making sure they are doing well, are being taught right, and trained well. There is only one rank left, that being the lead of the whole KPD itself, the name of this rank is:

COMMISSIONER
This is the highest and top rank inside of the KPD, known as the head of it. This rank is unobtainable (staff only IF I'M CORRECT!!). This role is supposed to manage all promotion, payments, and stuff that is very important to the KPD itself. This is the person you are always supposed to report to about stuff like co-worker abuse, corruption inside of the KPD (ironic), and many more things that are viable to report. This will be the end of the KPD hierarchy.

Now sadly I do not know much about the KPD’s equipment but I will say what I do know.

Starting off the equipment section is:

HANDCUFFS
This item is used to arrest other’s and also able to hold people in a certain area in a way, such as handcuffing an individual’s hands to a chair or table. To use this tool you need to be behind an individual and if able to have them against the wall. Next off is the identification KPD uses, this item being:

KPD BADGE
This is held by only KPD, used to make it easy for other officers to identify each other and also able to make it so the others can identify officers from a normal person. Next is the device KPD uses to communicate with each other, this item is usually seen on an officer’s body near their chest area. This item is the:

KPD RADIO
This is to be worn always while out of patrol in case of emergency and such, EMS also has access to the KPD radio channel to state if anything is going on or if they need them in any way. This is also used to give emergency code’s one example being CODE ZERO, which is used as an emergency callout (I don't know much about the codes due to them not being on the site.). Moving on from this item, next being used when finding things like weapons, masks, and other items on somebody.

LUMINOL SPRAY
Like said before this is used to spray anything that is found on somebody’s body or any overall evidence on anybody. This spray is carried when on patrol and almost always. Next up is the:

BREATHALYZER
This tool is used to check how drunk an individual is, the tool needs to be blown in by the person you are attempting to check and the readings (Drunk percentage) will show up. Next, I'll go over both vehicles, though it is important to know the cruiser is only available to higher ups. The names of these items being:

POLICE BIKE AND POLICE CRUISER
These are usually used to patrol or to get to places faster incase of emergency, both being vehicles that are given to people in higher ranks than Corporal (I think, but I am not too sure!). Next up is something used in emergencies only or when identity needs to be hidden:

RIOT GEAR
Riot gear is a suit worn when the identity of an officer needs to be hidden, this suit is paired up with a gas mask incase of anything like sickness or diseases or even sprayable chemicals. Next is something used to help any other in medical aid when EMS is not available or in emergency.

FIRST-AID KIT
This is a little box with a variety of little items. I do not know what is inside but it is usually carried while outside the station. If you use the first aid kit on someone who is injured and bleeding it will add 5 minutes to their bleed-out timer. Now we will go over the weapon’s that KPD uses, starting off with the:

BATON
This item is used to either incapacitate someone or utilize someone, knocking them out in just 2 hits. Though officer’s should be careful while using it because it is muggable from hands. If you want to utilize someone without knocking them out? Well there's something for that! This item is called:

PEPPER SPRAY
This item is useless if the individual is wearing a gas mask, but if they are not you can spray it in their eyes or face to temporarily blind/stun them for 30 seconds. Next up is something that all officers are seen carrying, this item is a projectile weapon called a:

X-26 TASER
This projectile weapon is used when a criminal is running from an officer or when you need to stun them. This item is given to you when you first get into the KPD, it can shoot up to 7 blocks. The next item is slightly similar but more lethal compared to the taser, this item being the:

GLOCK-17
Only trusted officers that are in the higher up rankings of the KPD have this item, this is only to be used in serious situations where lethal force is to be used. If shot by this item you will be put on a 10 minute bleed out timer and it is possible to even die if used to do so.

Now that is all I know about KPD so far but I am excited to learn more!

Why are Police important to SchoolRP?
Police are important to SchoolRP because they help monitor Karakura and they assist in keeping the city as safe as they can while also remaining safe themselves while doing this dangerous job. Due to the massive amount of GangRP and CrimeRP that is done, police are needed inside the city of Karakura and are very important altogether. There are also things like minor crimes that are done around Karakura like mugging and such, KPD is there to make sure even minor things like that are prevented

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I do acknowledge that I will be demoted at any time after being accepted into the faction.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I do acknowledge that I’m agreeing to commit to the officer role 100% until I’m out of the faction.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I acknowledge that if I’m online and don’t attend training that I will be punished.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Konno Tadashi

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns:
Konno is a Male, going by the pronouns He and Him.

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Konno graduated from high-school after twelfth grade, moving onto College where he studied Criminology and Psychology. At age 24, Konno graduated from college with his bachelors and associates, his next move being to go into a search for requirements to join the KPD and more.

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
Konno is extremely proficient in Korean and knows the whole French language, learning Korean from both parents and French from his younger years.

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
Konno is not very unique, the only thing that really would make him unique is his dyed red hair that would seem to be curly when looked at up-close (This would be changed to black, his natural hair color if accepted!). The male is 6 foot 2 inches tall, his skin a tannish color. His body was extremely fit, not much muscle in his upper chest area but his leg's would seem to be decently muscular. One last thing that makes him a bit unique is that he is very proficient in the Korean Language, as he had grown up there.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
Konno often works well in professional situations. He always ensures to act swiftly while taking into account that no one is in the line of harm including himself. When Konno is in a casual situation, he is often still careful although it is less due to the lower stress situation.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
Konno has a specific outlook on teamwork. He thinks it's a very important aspect especially working on a team of people. Cooperating with them and communicating is a must. Having people to work by his side makes him more comfortable and safe with his job, getting feedback on what he should improve on and overall just having other people to talk to about work-related things, or just to talk when there isn't a busy day. Teamwork is definitely a key aspect and should be used daily, especially as this would be a busy job on the daily.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
Konno sees himself as both a leader and a follower. He will follow when it is needed, but he will step up and lead as well. Leadership is not something that is taken though because to be a leader one must earn the trust of their team. Being a follower is something someone does to show their trust for a leader and he knows it is important to know when each one is acceptable or necessary.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)

Early Life
On a calm evening of April 20th, 199x, Konno Tadashi was born in Karakura to parents Sophia Tadashi and Cho Tadashi. Sophia was born in Ecuador on July 17, 1972, and Cho was born in South Korea on August 21, 1969. Konno was raised in a stable, upper-middle class family in Japan. He lived a relatively uneventful life throughout his childhood. His family moved many times throughout his childhood; however, Konno still made many friends and got his education in a schoolhouse in Kyoto.

High School Years
Konno's family moved back to Karakura when Konno was 13 years old, so he fit right into the high school in the city. Konno saw how viscous the city was and from a young age he was interested in the police force. The school counselors helped him be put into criminology classes. Konno’s studies encapsulated his life for his high school years. When Konno was 16 years old, his parents got caught in the crossfire of a major ongoing gang war. These deaths coupled with his love for criminology had set his mind. Konno would join the police force. His last two years of high school were dedicated solely to criminology, and Konno graduated in the top 15% of his class.

College Years
Konno went on to go to college studying criminology and minoring in psychology; meanwhile, he worked on building his physical strength by playing all different kinds of sports with small teams or solo. Konno joined the swim team right out of high school and dominated the swimming tournaments. Konno took small internships with police forces around Japan. He later graduated from college with all A’s in his classes. Konno did another four semesters majoring this time in psychology. He now had two degrees, A bachelors in criminology and an associates degree in psychology.

Careers and the Future

At just 24 years old, Konno was left out without a job. His pursuit of a position at the KPD was something that caused him great troubles. Konno worked many odd jobs in his post-college life. He worked for a small studio that produced lofi music. Konno at 25 also worked as a bartender in a small town outside of Karakura. Konno had heard more and more about crimes and people of interest which sparked his love for criminology. Konno soon would make his return to Karakura with a new goal in mind to finally conquer the greatest test he had ever faced. On the day of Konno’s 27th birthday, he sent in a work application for the Karakura Police Department. If accepted, this could turn over a new leaf in his life. Konno could one day finally avenge his lost parents.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

No, if you are found with one or seen with one you would be arrested for illegal weaponry. Pocket knives could be used as a weapon and are very dangerous in the city of Karakura. There is a chance people use them to assault others so they are deemed illegal.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription.

There are 5 medical items that you can buy without a description, these items are found in the pharmacy section in the hospital building. There are Bandaids, Eye Patches, Surgical Masks, Canes, and Paracetamol. Those are 5 Items that do not require a prescription.

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?

Immediately when seeing this happen I should repeat the situation on my radio whilst also calling over EMS to the situation before separating the two from each other, making sure both are physically okay before putting the inmate in his cell. My next action should be to report exactly what happened, where it happened, and who my co-worker hurt to the Commissioner.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?

When seeing a co-worker being assaulted in any way, call for help over the radio and also EMS before unholstering your X26 Taser, if they do not stop after one warning it would result in me instantly tasing them, this situation would be different depending if the individual was holding a weapon or not if I seen them with a weapon near my coworker I would have instantly tased with no warning. After the fact pull them off your co-worker, putting cuffs on the individual arresting them for Assault on a government official or more if a weapon or anything was used. After the fact make sure your co-worker is okay giving them first-aid.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?

If I have knowledge of any sort of thing, even if it is suspicion, I would report it to the Commissioner, letting them know all the details and everything I know that would lead me to think they are corrupt in any way.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?

If anyone were to try and bribe me I would instantly have them face the wall and fine them 15,000¥ for bribery towards an officer. If the individual was not able to pay this fine I would then cuff them and send them to a holding cell so they can do Community service.​

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
We appreciate your interest in the faction. However, the higher-up team
has decided to deny this application.​

- While the reasons may vary, the main motive behind this review has to do with
the fact that there were other applications who had more chances at getting accepted,
which doesn't necessarily mean that your application was bad.

- Please understand that this decision was taken by the entire Higher-Up team, so avoid
DMing any member of the KPD faction in regards to your application.​

- Feel free to re-apply for the next Cadet Wave! However, we recommend that you try out
other factions to get yourself to be known by the playerbase and to have a better reputation.​

Users who are viewing this thread