mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Kpd Application/ Please consider

FORMAT

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name): Ash cassidy

Discord Name & Tag:DracoAshReborn draconicash12

Which timezone are you in?: The Bahamas Edt Time:11:56

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:My past is not much to be honest My brother died in game and irl He always wanted me to apply as a police officer in Srp

Describe your activity on the server: Going to school taking classes selling my accesorys trying to help my sister with rent and Chilling with her.

What is your motivation for applying?: My brother and also recently i was helped by an officer who basically Helped me so much that i kept my appartmen after my laptop what i was selling got stolen.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?: The cctv That there is a training program andou have to be attentive and Active.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?:To keep balance not only at school but in all public places and to defend the weak.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?: I understand.

In-Character (IC) Section

What's your character's full name?: Ash Kyoge cassidy

How old is your character (if accepted)?: 18

What are your character's gender and pronouns?: Male He/him

Please select your highest academic role at the time of writing this application:
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD): Grade 12

What languages does your character know besides Japanese?: English and little Spanish.

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?: My character has a hat that is bacwards sometimes when he feels confident and has a hoodie with pinkish redish hair and pinkish purple eyes (wears contacts). I have a heart that never stirs me wrong I never have pitty on those who abuse or deny justice.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?: Stay calm headed and evaluate the situation

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?: Im down i loved working ingroup projects im all in for Teamwork.

What's your character's backstory?: Ash had always wanted to attend a jappanese school his Guardian finnaly sent him away he was adopted along with his sister cait they changed their name and built a family from Kushiguro to cassidys Ash found his love life but She died to cancer in game He was devistated He had even saved kids from getting hurt by gangs he has always strived to maintain a pure and righteous heart.

General knowledge

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?: No you can not as I was asked before.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription: Bandaged eyepatch, Bandaid, Reading glasses, Pain killers, and Thats all I can think of my apologies.

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?: First I would Take pics and evidence then i would tell them to stop if they resist I sharr report them.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?: I wont lose my temperI will restrain them to a wall and ask them questions.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?: Take Plenty of evidence to backup my story and hand it in to the police force.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?: I would restrain them get their name and lock them up.

Thank you for considering this Application I look forward to working with you.

Hirathex

Level 249
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team has decided
to unfortunately deny your application to join our faction.

Why have I been denied?
We appreciate your efforts and your motivation to join our faction, but we have
made this decision based on the following reason(s)
Thank you for applying, however your application has been denied on the basis of your applications detail & reputation.

What can I do to increase my chances to be accepted?
The fact that you've been denied this time doesn't mean that you can't be accepted
anymore! If you're interested, below are some pieces of advice that could improve
your chances to be accepted during future application waves.
- Please use https://schoolrp.net/threads/police-kpd-equipment-information-more.49957/ to better expand your knowledge of what KPD does for your next application.
- We suggest applying for other factions / community teams to improve how other players see you and to boost your chances at becoming apart of KPD.

ADDITIONAL NOTES
Due to the large influx of applications, any DMs concerning your application
will be ignored or referred back to this response. Remember that this decision
is a collective agreement between all the higher-ups in the faction, meaning
that this decision hasn't been taken by one single player.

Users who are viewing this thread