Omega+
KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

TotallyBisexual

Discord Name & Tag:
!!AJeremy!#1912

Previous bans:
I have no previous bans on School Roleplay.

Describe your activity on the server:
I play for 7–10 hours every day. I try to put in as many hours as possible, but if I am doing something in real life that day, I will most likely be active for a shorter amount of time than I'd prefer.

Which time zone are you in?
I am in the Eastern Standard Time Zone[EST]

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
I have no past applications for any factions.

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying to KPD is to be able to interact with my friends and iccly family members. I believe that being a part of this group on the server would be a tremendous opportunity for me. Watching the KPD perform their work and roleplay with residents has always intrigued me and made me understand that not only is the KPD a strong community to be a part of, but some of my friends have encouraged me to apply so that I may connect with more people. I'd be interested in seeing SRP from a new perspective, given how active the KPD is, whether it's changing uniforms or making sure things don't escalate. Joining the KPD would provide you with joining the KPD would provide me with not just something to do but also the opportunity to meet new people, oocly and icly

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
My knowledge of Police work is minimal. I have seen irl Policemen and women, which may not be very relevant to srp, however, I have some connections on how police work is done. I will also be able to assist those at the front desk or anyone in aiding anyone in need.

-Baton-

A cylinder bar, made out of steel used against criminals, only if needed in the situation
-Glock17-
A pistol was used to shoot out tires, and stop criminals from escaping them.
-Police Bike-
A vehicle that helps the officers get to places instead of walking the whole distance to the suspected area.
-Police ID/Badge-
An item is used to tell the current position of the officer with that badge/ID, to know what position they need to listen to, and they are allowed to command.
-X26Taser-
A taser is used to stun any type of criminal if shot they will collapse to the ground, and be able to get stopped with ease, if they are either escaping from a crime scene, they can be tased.
-Breathalyzer-
An item is used to tell how drunk a specified person is, The person has to breathe into it, and a percentage will show up, on a small screen.
-Police Radio-
A radio that helps you conversate with all other officers, It can be used for backup and other purposes.
-Police Cruiser-
This can be used as same as the police bike, able to go from one place to the town quicker than walking.
-Riot Gear-
This gear is used in raids, stopping dangerous criminal activity, and more purposes if needed for any reason.
-Crowbar-
A bent metal bar is used to pry doors open if someone is hiding inside of a building, it can be used to help people be arrested that are hiding in a house, apartment, or penthouse.
-Handcuffs-
Used to detain criminals, so they cannot escape and will be brought to Karakura Police Department cells safely.
-Pepper Spray-
When sprayed in someone's eyes, they’ll be unable to do anything for a certain bit of time, and then the Officers can do what is needed to that person

Why is the Police important to SchoolRP?
Police are a crucial component in SchoolRP because they keep the town and its residents secure. If someone is injured as a result of the actions of another person, they will either help them to the hospital or go to the hospital to obtain a description and valid evidence. They will do everything in their power to catch the person and possibly arrest them, even if it means putting their own lives in jeopardy. One of the most significant structures in SchoolRP is the police force; they keep everyone in order and ensure that there isn't mayhem everywhere.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I acknowledge that as of being a KPD member, my role can be lowered at any given time, or raised. It can also be taken, if a wrong action is done.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
I recognize that by applying for this position, I am committing to being a police officer. For as long as I can, I will be active on this account. I shall make certain that all of my activities do not reflect negatively on the KPD.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?

I understand that if training is held, While I am online, I will be punished for not attending it. If I am offline, while the training is being held, I will try my absolute best to get to the training, on time, or late, Either way, I will still try my best possible to get to any training that is held.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Aiki Omori

Character's age (if accepted):
My character’s age will be 25, If accepted.

Character's gender & pronouns:
Her/She

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):
My character is currently in Grade-12

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
I am proficient in Russian, Japanese Sign Language, and French.

Describe your character; how they look, and what makes them unique.

Before you stood a woman that rose 6'5" and weighed 143 pounds. She had a rose ring on her left ring finger. Her scent was a light strawberry smell. She seemed to have more of a French accent to her voice, and a straight calm personality. Under her eyes were eyebags, seeming that she hasn't slept in a while. She had a prosthetic right leg.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?

To look as serious as possible, my character would act as though they were in a life-or-death circumstance. She would maintain her calm, assertive demeanor. whilst paying close attention to the circumstances surrounding her. Despite taunts or anything else, she would not budge. Possibly use sarcasm, although she would make an effort to keep the conversation professional; this would also depend on what was being discussed. And before anything occurs, she should maintain as much strength as she can.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?

Her perspective on teamwork and collaborative work is that everyone should work effectively and firmly together as well as stick together and respond to any potential crimes that may be taking place. She would also aid everybody without hesitation and do her utmost to keep everyone together. If something goes wrong, she will maintain her composure and not give up for as long as possible to ensure that everyone escapes with her. According to her, as long as everyone stays together, everyone will survive.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
She would see herself as a follower, even though she has some qualities of a leader. She wouldn't choose to be a leader over the other officers. She will try to work her way up as time goes on but unless necessary she would prefer to be a follower. A follower will take commands and do them, and that's what she will do.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)
Aiki Omori is a half-Japanese, half-Russian female. Aiki's biological mother, Mei, is a Japanese woman, and Dmitriy, Aiki's biological father, is a Russian man. They met on a summer afternoon while Dmitiry was on a business trip to Japan; it was love at first sight despite only knowing each other for a few weeks. Dmitiry had requested Mei to accompany him back to Russia, and she had accepted. Even though Mei's parents did not approve of her moving away with a complete stranger, they accepted it because it was her decision. They decided to get married and buy a run-down old cabin and make it their home, where they could grow old together and raise their children. When Mei discovered she was expecting a daughter, she was overjoyed. Dimitry and Mei made the decision to convert their extra room into a nursery. However, at a doctor's appointment when she was 5 months pregnant, Dimitry and Mei were warned she might not survive the birth. Dimitry and Mei were distraught, but they chose to go through with childbirth even if it meant Mei did not survive. Unfortunately, the doctor was correct, and on December 4th, a baby girl called Aiki Petrov was born, and Mei Sato's life ended, giving birth to a new life in the world.
Dimitry Petrov was brokenhearted and plagued by remorse. Dimitry had loved Aiki all his life when she was a baby; it was all that remained of his sincere love. On the other hand, he had grown detached as Aiki grew into a toddler and young child. He started drinking and became verbally abusive. He began to blame her for her mom's death and expressed this to her constantly. On December 4th, Aiki's birthday and the anniversary of Mei's death, he had been agitated. Aiki's room was destroyed by Dimitry. He had broken into Aiki's room and destroyed practically everything, including the wall art Mei had created, as well as the pendant Mei had left for Aiki in case she hadn't made it. He flung the necklace into the fireplace despite Aiki's protests. That was the day Aiki had to start fending for herself after giving up on trying to make her father love her, but she couldn't go because he was her father after all. They avoided each other at all times, only speaking when Dimitry had given Aiki enough money to go into town and acquire groceries. Because it was almost always brutally cold every day, she had to stock up on jackets to ensure she could get to town and return with supplies for her and her father. However, one day when she was getting groceries, he walked to the pub and met an adult female named Anastasia. Anastasia had always had a love for Aiki; she tried to connect with her, but Aiki thought it was a trap, so Anastasia gave up after a while. Within a few months, Dimitri and Anastasia were married and pregnant. When Aiki found out, she felt betrayed and guilty for being born, and all the emotions had crept in despite her best efforts to keep them out. She may not have had the best connections with Dimitry, but they did share some memorable moments throughout the years.

Even though Anatasia had tried to persuade Dimitry that it was a difficult task, Aiki was still traveling into town to acquire groceries by the age of nine. While strolling down the street with grocery bags in hand, one of the bags broke, causing most of the things to tumble out or be damaged. A man assisted her in gathering them all while asking where her parents were and if she was alone. She explained her predicament and felt a wave of relief wash over her as it was one of the first discussions she had had with anybody other than grocery store employees or family members. The man had talked to her once more and offered her a small assignment with which she could assist him. Aiki was ecstatic that someone wanted her help and was paying attention to her. All she had to do was assist people around town, without payment and write down their names. After a while, she had filled a notepad from cover to cover with everything she could recall about what she did to help them. The stranger had given her more money than she had ever seen before, telling her his name was Lev, and that everything would be fine.

The following month, Aiki went out to acquire groceries again, as she struggled to walk back into town after arriving at her family's cabin. The only difference was that it was exploding in flames, with nothing left, leaving nothing behind, everything gone, no knowledge of what had happened to her family, and so many thoughts racing through her mind. She knelt and the bags slid to the ground with her. She returned to town, unsure of what to do. She sat on the first curb she came across, refusing to speak to any of the mothers or strangers that approached her. People had left things like bread and blankets next to her for hours and days. Lev had approached her after a week of hardly eating and moving. Kneeling, he raised her head to gaze at him, and when he asked if he could take her to his house, all she did was shake her head. Lev grabbed her and put her in his car, where they eventually arrived at his residence. It was significantly better than the cabin in the middle of nowhere. Lev had begun training Aiki to defend herself, and after a while, she began assisting people in town with whatever they required. For the first time, Aiki felt as if she belonged somewhere, as he never raised his voice or made a fuss. He had never forced her to do anything she did not want to, and he had done everything in his power to make Aiki feel safe and at ease. They celebrated birthdays and holidays together until one day, he vanished with no trace, no message, nothing. She had waited for him to return home, but she eventually ran out of food and was left alone once more. She began hunting for answers, but all she found were conflicting stories about how he vanished, with no final answer.

Not knowing what to do with herself, she remembered the stories Lev and Dimitry would tell her about Karakura, Japan, her mother Mei's hometown, and a place Lev had visited several times; they both told her how lovely and unique the location was. She decided to start a new life, so she composed a letter to Lev in case he returned and grabbed the small bit of money she had always saved just in case. But because she was low on cash, she didn't have many options. She decided to try to ask folks she had previously assisted if they could spare anything, and a couple of them handed her some money in exchange for a service she had done for them.

She realized she hadn't planned well in advance after she arrived in Karakura, Japan. She had no money, no one to stay with, and nowhere to go. Aiki was sitting by a street light at midnight when a person approached her. Aiki had just sat there waiting for the person to pass, but as they neared, a woman sat down next to her and asked where her parents were. Aiki told her she didn't have any, and they talked about everything related to Aiki's background for a time. Aiki had discovered the woman's name was Juno Omori, and she worked at the police station. Juno had given her a place to stay for the night because it was due to rain soon and she couldn't bear the thought of her staying outside in the terrible cold. Juno had requested Aiki to remain for a few more nights after they had bonded and chatted some more, and this eventually led to Aiki being formally adopted into the Omori family a few years later.

Many members of the Omori family are or were police officers. Aiki entered high school knowing exactly what she wanted to be: a police officer. Aiki Omori had a plan for her future: graduate high school, attend college for a master's degree in criminology, and collaborate with her family to protect Karakura.

After graduating from high school and college, Aiki completed all of the papers and exams required to work at the station. She had submitted the paperwork and waited after some sleepless nights of training and quizzes with some of the Omori police officers. She wanted to become a police officer to keep crime off the streets and make this town a safer place. She submitted her forms, paperwork, and credentials. All she had to do was wait.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

In general, no pocket knives that are over 5.5 cm are illegal in Karakura, this being every pocket knife. Even if the person who has the pocket knife says it's for protection, it is still illegal because it can cause harm to others.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription

-Surgical Mask-
-Paracetamol-
-Cough Syrup-
-Cane-
-Lactulose-
-Eyepatch-
-Bandaid-

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
If I were to see a co-worker physically abusing an inmate I would immediately intervene and tell them to stop and if that doesn’t work then pull them away from the cell or situation. If they continued to abuse an inmate then I would have no option but to restrain them. If and only when they still kept going to abuse the inmate I would try my best to not physically harm them but put them in an empty cell until I could call for reinforcements and tell higher-ups about the situation and let them decide on what they wanted to do with that co-worker.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
If I were to see my co-worker being assaulted in any way, physical or any other shape or form of assaulting. I would step in and detain the offender as soon as possible. I would then make sure my co-worker is okay and call for backup so if needed or someone else could take them to the hospital while backup take the offender to a cell to be charged with assault on a police officer

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?

If I were to find out my coworker is corrupt and helping criminal organizations, I would tell the highest up as soon as possible. By explaining what I overheard or saw to them and giving them evidence if any was available. I would leave it up to the higher-ups to decide what to do and not tell anyone, as I am not in charge of what would happen to them and making sure no one else finds out.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
If a criminal tried to bribe me I would not accept and give them a warning that this is an illegal activity they are trying to make. If they are still trying to bribe me I would send them to a questioning room/jail cell and give them a small jailing period. If they persisted I would simply ignore them and longer their sentence because this is an illegal act and to accept would be unfaithful of me as a police officer, if accepted.

KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT INTERNSHIP APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game-Name):

TotallyBisexual

Time spent on SchoolRP:

Twelve weeks, six days.

Describe your activity on SchoolRP:
I try my best to get on the server every day, and if I’m not on the server, I’m probably doing something in real life at that time.

Which time zone are you in?
I am in the Eastern Standard Time zone [EST]

In-Character (IC) Section

Character Name:

Aiki Omori

Character Age:
18, If accepted, 25.

Character knowledge of Law:
Her understanding of most laws is extremely high; she reads certain laws every day, and knowing what to do, she aspired to become more knowledgeable about the town's laws. She aspired to be an officer who upheld the law. Adding to her previous knowledge from the Omori family police officers, they have taught her a lot of information on the different laws.

Characters IC phone number:
(030)-574-8406

Is your character over 2 months old OOCly? (Required):
This character is over two months old, OOCly.

Is your character affiliated with any gangs or illegal activity?:
No, this character is not affiliated with gangs or illegal activity of any sort.

Does your character carry a criminal record, and if so, what?:
She does not have a criminal record from what I know at the moment I am writing this.

Do you understand the general information regarding interns? (Listed under the #Internship channel in the KPD discord):
Yes, I understand everything stated in the discord.

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
Thank you for applying for KPD. Unfortunately, the higher-up team and I
have decided to deny this application. Most times it is simply due to the fact that
there are more suitable applicants, so feel free to give it another shot on the next cadet wave!​

Users who are viewing this thread