Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

4ZAI ♥

Discord Name & Tag:

isa. #1637 ✦

Previous bans:

¯\_( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ)_/¯ ⁰

Describe your activity on the server:

I joined the server in 2019. After getting settled in with the community, I joined the verified gang "Red Sector Project" run by a long-time user and SRP staff member, Miles. The group aimed to improve the GangRP platform for the benefit of the SRP community and was known for immersive writing and engaging role-play. Along with my fellow gang members, we upheld moral equity and showed respect to both other players and society. After some time with RSP, I and some friends decided to start our own SRP tailoring company, "Blossom Tailoring," which was financially successful and even allowed us to purchase a 15 million-priced tower on the map. After the tailors became inactive, I explored other opportunities on the server, such as applying for jobs at The Luxe and joining clubs like the Kendo Club. I also tried out for the original College Basketball team and was even offered the captain role, but the team was eventually disbanded. However, my friend convinced me to try out for the revamped College Football team, and we both made it on. This led to my participation in numerous server events, including Fraternity parties and collaborations with YouTubers. I also tried out for and made the High school Basketball team on my alt. Lastly, I joined the College Council in 2021. My experiences on SRP have shown me the brilliance of this player-run server and have even led to solid friendships. There are many other special moments that I could mention, but I will end this portion of the application here. My current activity on the server will flucuate, but I intend to be present as much as I can.

Which timezone are you in?

Eastern Standard Time (EST) ⌚

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:

Red Sector Project - Karakura Crime
The Luxe - Karakura Town
Tsuki Kissaten - Karakura Town
College - Karakura Academics
College Basketball - Karakura Academics
College Football - Karakura Academics
High school Basketball - Karakura Academics
College Council - Karakura Academics
Languages (7)

What is your motivation for applying?:

I am applying to join the Karakura Police Department because I want to bring a new perspective to PoliceRP through my experience as a writer and member of the community. I believe that SRP is a great platform for writers to showcase their literary skills, critical thinking, and narrative abilities in a fun and competitive environment. The Karakura Police Department is particularly appealing to me as it provides an atmosphere of acceptance for newcomers and guides them to become familiar with the environment. I have been motivated to join this group since I joined the server in 2019 after my friends, who are already members of the KPD, suggested I take the opportunity to join this wonderful part of the SRP community. I am particularly drawn to the role-playing aspect of the KPD, as it allows me to explore different characters and scenarios while also honing my writing skills. Additionally, I am excited about the prospect of working with other members of the KPD to create engaging and immersive storylines. My experience in other role-playing groups has taught me the importance of teamwork and collaboration, and I am confident that my skills in these areas will be a valuable asset to the KPD. Furthermore, I am dedicated to maintaining a high level of professionalism and integrity while role-playing as a police officer, and I will strive to uphold the standards of the KPD at all times. I am excited for the opportunity to contribute to the SRP community through my participation in the Karakura Police Department. ♛

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
Apart from what I have learned from others regarding the operations of the KPD, I researched the topic of police work on my own time. Police work refers to the duties and responsibilities of law enforcement officers who work to maintain public safety and order. These duties can include patrolling an assigned area, responding to emergency calls, investigating crimes, making arrests, and enforcing laws and regulations. Police officers may also be responsible for maintaining public order, protecting property and lives, and providing assistance to citizens in need. They may work in a variety of settings such as on the streets, in police stations, or in specialized units such as detective bureaus, forensic labs or traffic divisions. Police work can be physically and emotionally demanding and challenging, officers may be required to work in hazardous conditions, and may be required to use force when necessary. ♚

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
As a community-driven and role-play based server that involves a semi-realistic portrayal of real life, PoliceRP is essential to SchoolRP because it provides a new perspective to role-play and allows players to engage with the additional tools that add to an overall positive experience. To be more specific, PoliceRP is an engaging platform where players can interact with police work on a server that enables EmergencyRP and CrimeRP. These two categories of role-play are often interconnected and produce significant value to the server as a whole through in-game events, interactions with other players, as well as establishing a sense of order within the community. ♛

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

I acknowledge that I am subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time. ✍

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

Yes, I acknowledge that by applying for this role, I am agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role. ✍

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend, or you will be punished?

Yes, I acknowledge that if training is held whilst I am online, I am needed to attend, or I will be punished. ✍

In-Character (IC) Section 1: Character Information
SECTION 1: BASIC INFORMATION

Subject: Candidate Profile Report - Levi Ocin

Full Name: Marvel Grace

Gender & Pronouns: Marvel is male and goes by he/him pronouns.

Academic Background: Marvel's academic background is high-school or equivalent.

Languages: Marvel is proficient in French, Korean, Russian, and English in addition to Japanese.

SECTION 2: DESCRIPTION

Subject: Candidate Profile Report (CON.) - Levi Ocin

Marvel is of French origin and his name is thought to have originated from the Old French word "merveille," meaning "to wonder" or "to admire," suggesting a sense of awe and admiration towards something extraordinary. His surname, Grace, is thought to have originated from the Old French word "grace," meaning charm or pleasantness, which suggests a sense of elegance and poise.

Marvel is of Eurasian descent, which adds to his unique physical appearance and cultural background. He is described as being tall and physically attractive, with medium-length light brown hair, hazel green eyes, fair complexion, lean physique, and defined features. He also possesses a gentle and enigmatic expression, which matches his cryptic personality. He is seen as someone who is poised, with straight posture and is typically seen in business casual and semi-formal attire, which gives the impression that he is professional, polished, and well-dressed.

His command over language is exceptional and he speaks without any hint of an accent, which suggests that he is well-educated and articulate. He also possesses a medium-pitched, relaxed, and self-assured tone of voice, which alludes to his confidence in social situations. Marvel is also described as having a scar on his right shoulder, the origin of which [REDACTED].

Marvel's MBTI is INTJ-A, which stands for "Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, Judging- Assertive." This personality type is known for being strategic, inquisitve, ambitious, and confident. These individuals are likely to be self-motivated, independent, and tend to be perfectionists. They are often seen as natural leaders and tend to be proactive in achieving their goals.

In general, Marvel is a well-rounded individual with a unique background and appearance, who is poised, confident, and articulate. He has a mysterious and enigmatic personality and is likely to be a natural leader with a strong sense of purpose.

Additional Note: It is important to note that the information provided in this report is based on the description given, and any inferences or conclusions drawn should be considered with that in mind.

SECTION 3: GENERAL DEMEANOR
Subject: Candidate Evaluation Report - Levi Ocin

This report is an evaluation of the applicant Marvel Grace, an individual known in the general public for his well-spoken nature, charismatic personality, and outgoing demeanor. In a professional setting, Marvel is highly engaged with his work and demonstrates respect towards co-workers and citizens alike.

Observations have revealed that Marvel is highly attuned to his surroundings and demonstrates a philosophical mindset, particularly in conversations relating to human psychology and existentialism. His words may be ambiguous at times, but this is believed to be a method of playfully engaging with others and should not cause harm to civilians or the Karakura Police Department.

Marvel has been identified as a cunning and astute individual who is unafraid to use deceptive means to gain an upper hand. However, it should be noted that his true intentions and actions [REDACTED]. The higher ups and I will keep tabs on him.

In addition to his charismatic personality, Marvel possesses strong communication skills and the ability to connect well with others. He is able to effectively convey his thoughts and ideas, making him a valuable asset in team situations. Furthermore, he is highly observant and perceptive, allowing him to quickly assess situations and make logical decisions.

As an officer of the KPD, Marvel would be committed to upholding the law and maintaining the safety of the community. He recognizes the importance of his role in protecting citizens and is dedicated to serving and protecting them to the best of his ability. Marvel claims that his true intentions are always to serve and protect the community.

In conclusion, Marvel is a well-rounded individual who demonstrates a high level of professionalism and commitment in both his personal and professional life. He could potentially be a valuable asset to the Karakura Police Department and the community as a whole.

SECTION 4: DETAILED HISTORY

Subject: Candidate Biographical Report - Levi Ocin

This report provides a comprehensive overview of the life and background of Marvel Grace. Born in Paris, France, Marvel is the son of Charles Grace, a renowned French attorney, and Hyun Soo-ah, a celebrated South Korean artist. He was born into a rich and influential family and had the opportunity to be exposed to diverse cultural backgrounds from a young age.

At the beginning of the new year, Marvel's father secured a new job in Seoul, South Korea and the family relocated there. As a result, Marvel had the opportunity to attend the prestigious international private school, Wright School Seoul, which offered the International Baccalaureate curriculum to students from preschool through grade twelve. During his time at Wright School Seoul, Marvel excelled academically, maintaining a perfect score in the IB Diploma Programme. The school does not report GPA and does not rank students. Furthermore, Marvel... [REDACTED].

After his father secured yet another high paying position in Tokyo, Japan, Marvel transferred to a different school for his twelfth year. At this new school, he would... [REDACTED]. After completing his high school education, Marvel attended the University of Tokyo for his freshman year, then transferred to the Karakura Community College as a sophomore. He ended up completing one more year at Karakura Community College before dropping out of education altogether.

After leaving college, Marvel founded multiple businesses, including [REDACTED], some of which achieved a moderate level of success. He returned to Karakura at the beginning of 2023 with the aspiration of joining the Karakura Police Department as a police officer at 25 years of age.

In-Character (IC) Section 1: Character Information (CON.)

Applicant Name:

Marvel Grace

What is your outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?

I believe that teamwork is crucial in achieving shared goals, particularly in professional environments. My dedication to serving and protecting the community, along with my inquisitive and strategic thinking, strong communication skills, and ability to adapt to changing circumstances, make me well-suited for working with others to achieve our objectives. I am a team player who is able to effectively collaborate and build positive relationships with my colleagues, and I take a leadership role in working towards a common goal. Additionally, I am always seeking ways to improve and grow both professionally and personally, and welcome feedback to better myself.
Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?

I consider myself a leader due to my strong sense of independence and ability to inspire and guide others. Throughout my career, I have emphasized self-reliance and self-sufficiency in those around me. I possess a strong work ethic, am highly motivated and determined to succeed, and possess a proclivity for solving complex issues through creative and out-of-the-box thinking. My strategic mindset and ability to see the bigger picture enables me to establish long-term plans and set clear goals for myself and my team. Additionally, I have developed strong interpersonal skills and am able to build rapport easily, communicate effectively, and maintain a positive attitude in challenging situations. Furthermore, my leadership style is adaptable, I can lead by example, guide, mentor, and delegate effectively. I am able to build a strong team and create a positive and productive work environment. I inspire and motivate my team to achieve their goals, and recognize and reward their successes. Overall, I am a capable and skilled leader who can adapt my leadership style to suit the needs of the situation, making me a versatile and effective leader in a variety of contexts.

In-Character (IC) Section 2: General Knowledge

Applicant Name:

Marvel Grace

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

It is illegal to carry a pocket knife in Karakura.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription:

The following medical items do not require a prescription: Paracetamol, cough syrup, eye patches, band-aids, and canes.

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?

I would be immediately intervene and report the matter to the appropriate authorities within the department. I will then document the abuse in a detailed and comprehensive manner, including the names of the officers involved, the date and time of the incident, and any injuries sustained by the inmate. Furthermore, I would inform any witnesses of my intent to report the abuse and seek their statements as well.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?

My immediate response would be to assess the situation, provide necessary aid and intervene to neutralize the threat. Utilizing appropriate de-escalation techniques, I would take necessary measures to ensure the safety of both myself and the affected colleague, including utilizing physical restraint or force if required. In the event of an armed attacker, I would swiftly employ tactics to secure the situation, including drawing my weapon and issuing verbal commands for the attacker to disarm. Simultaneously, I would call for backup and secure the area, documenting the incident thoroughly for subsequent reports including the names of involved officers, time and date of occurrence, and any injuries sustained. Once the threat has been neutralized, providing medical aid to the affected colleague and ensuring the attacker is apprehended and taken into custody would be my next course of action.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?

I would work to report the matter to higher officials and initiate an internal investigation. First, I would gather as much evidence as possible, including any documentation or recordings that support the allegations. Next, I inform any other officers or witnesses of my intention to report the corruption and seek their statements as well. Lastly, I would maintain the confidentiality of the information until it is reported to the higher officials.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?

The appropriate course of action would be to firmly reject the offer and proceed with carrying out my duties. I would document the bribe attempt in a detailed and comprehensive manner, including the name of the criminal, the date and time of the incident, and any specific details of the offer. Additionally, I would inform any other officers or witnesses of the bribe attempt and seek their statements as well.

Thank you Eco for giving me permission to format and use Levi Ocin for the IC portion of this application.

If you want to know more about the [REDACTED] or have any questions about the character, feel free to DM me on discord (isa. #1637 ).

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to unfortunately deny your application to join our faction.​

We appreciate your efforts and your motivation to join our faction, but
we have made this decision based on the following reason(s)

COMPETENCE
-
Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the
faction, we sometimes have to deny good applicants because there are
others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to
server reputation or due to the detail that was put to their application.

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (Yonio#5112) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread