Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

wuustar

Discord Name & Tag:

Twisty#9912

Previous bans:

I have no ban history.

Describe your activity on the server:

I devote a significant amount of time to the server, actively playing for several hours each day. My commitment to my characters and the current stories is unwavering, and I strive hard to improve my roleplaying skills and foster cooperation among other players. The graph below depicts my availability in the weeks in and out of summer vacation. Along with a number of visuals that show the playtime data for each of my accounts.
Summer (June-August)School Year (September-May)
Weekdays24/74 PM - 11 PM
Weekends24/74 PM - 12 AM

1685916120216.png1685916120233.png1685916120250.png1685916120266.png

Which timezone are you in?

CST

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:

[ACCEPTED]
Italian application #1
Italian application #2

[DENIED]
KPD Application #1
KPD Application #2
Shopkeeper Application #1
Shopkeeper Application #2

What is your motivation for applying?:

I applied because I am passionate about assisting others and serving the public, and I want to give back to the community. Since I first began playing SRP in early 2021, I can attest to the positive benefits that police officers may have on the server and its players. Through my employment as a cop, I'll be able to dramatically improve the community while also improving everyone's overall gaming experience.

I am quite grateful for the critical role that police officers play on the server. I am also drawn to the excitement and challenges of law enforcement. I'm certain that my personality qualities and life experiences have appropriately prepared me for this position, which requires quick thinking, sound judgment, and the ability to remain calm under pressure.

Furthermore, my interest in law enforcement extends beyond the internet. I've attentively followed actual field developments, learning about the complexities of police work and the ever-changing public safety environment. This extensive comprehension of the field has fueled my desire to make a meaningful contribution even more.

During my time playing SRP, I have directly witnessed the positive benefits that dedicated and skilled police officers can have on the virtual community. The presence of effective law enforcement personnel is critical for a variety of reasons, including maintaining order and ensuring fairness, as well as fostering roleplaying and providing a safe game environment.

Along with my passion for law enforcement, I bring a diverse set of skills and abilities to the table, making me uniquely equipped for this position. I've built my foundation in communication and cooperation via years of participation in team-based activities and projects, which has honed my capacity to collaborate with others. In addition to individual skill, I firmly think that efficient law enforcement is dependent on the flawless coordination and cooperation of the entire team.

I am able to face difficult situations with compassion and impartiality because I have a strong sense of empathy and understanding, as well as a natural proclivity for problem-solving. I understand that being a police officer requires more than just enforcing the law; it also entails building relationships, resolving problems, and assisting those in need.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

My skills and expertise in law enforcement stem from a variety of sources that have molded my understanding. My profound personal interest in this profession, together with my active participation as a server player and my ongoing efforts to broaden my knowledge through significant research and self-education, have all contributed to my thorough understanding of police work.

Being an active member on the server has allowed me to closely observe the actions and methods used by my colleagues. Engaging in meaningful talks with them has given me important insights into their vital position in the community. Recognizing the crucial importance of successful teamwork, precise preparation, and clear communication, I am entirely devoted to sustaining these principles in law enforcement.

Furthermore, I have immersed myself in a wide range of resources covering many facets of policing and law enforcement. My quest for information has led me to investigate books, films, and internet resources, all with the goal of extending my grasp of this dynamic profession. Seeking out opportunities to interact with real-life police officers has been beneficial in acquiring firsthand knowledge of the difficulties they confront in their noble career.

These varied experiences have given me a thorough understanding of the underlying ideas and procedures that drive efficient police work. I value the importance of community-oriented police, the art of de-escalation, and the effectiveness of clear and efficient communication. Furthermore, I am a big believer in ethical behavior, unshakable professionalism, and continually displaying the utmost regard for the rights and dignity of all individuals.

The following is a list of a few of the police faction's duties, obligations, and pertinent information, as well as a breakdown for each.
RAIDING OF A RESIDENCE: Once a proper warrant has been made and accepted due to valid reasoning such as a kidnapping or murder happening at the exact residence reported. Whether that be an apartment, house, penthouse, tower floor, or possibly even an estate, a warrant grants officers permission to raid that location. During a raid you are expected to search every chest you come across, scoping the property until you are confident nothing remains unsearched, the trickiest thing in most cases is finding a hidden chest or room where a person or weapon storage may be kept.

PATROL DUTY: Once a cadet has completed at least one training for both informational and physical, they will gain access to patrol if there is a higher-up with them, permitting them to do so. However, Detectives can set out on patrol without asking for permission as more responsibility and trust are placed on them to complete and follow duties correctly. Most patrols include roughly 3 officers to ensure their safety, you are expected to have your taser out and always stay cautious whilst on patrols, ready for just about anything to occur.

DESK WORK: As a cadet, you are not granted the same rights and opportunities as respected members of the force to take calls or act in situations. However, one of the tasks cadets are free to do is man the front desk. The activities you may find yourself in during your time at the front desk are answering questions, accepting bails as long as the individual is allowed to be bailed at that time, or sometimes patting down and securing any metal-detected threats. While at the front desk, you are not permitted to go AFK at any time, failing to comply with this will result in punishment as you are expected to give 100% of your effort at all times.

CRIMINAL ACCOUNTABILITY: You are expected to grant a criminal the correct punishment for any of the listed crimes they have possibly committed, as well as write to a trial paid for on their behalf. For example, if a criminal is found evading law enforcement he shall be granted a charge of evasion, if they have a majorly illegal weapon such as a katana they shall be granted at least a charge of major illegal weaponry, and lastly, if they are caught attempting to murder a civilian they shall be charged with attempted murder of the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd degree as well as a charge for their weapon whether that be major illegal weaponry or minor illegal weaponry if a weapon is accounted for of course.

MANHUNTS: Manhunts last for 45 OOCLY minutes typically occurring after instances of escaped criminals from a situation. For example, if you happened to walk into an attempted murder situation and only managed to capture and arrest 3 out of 4 criminals evolved, you are expected to hunt the remaining criminal, CCTV which I will talk about after this is your best friend in these situations. It is very dangerous to allow a criminal, in our case a possible murderer to roam the streets of Karakura putting citizens’ lives at risk. If you do not manage to find this criminal they are to go up on a wanted board forever being present on that wanted board until they are caught. However, criminals may change their character’s appearance later on to avoid being caught and arrested.

CCTV: CCTV is an important weapon that cops have at their disposal. CCTV cameras are located throughout the city, although not in the forest, the bulk of the sewers, or any of the countless above- and below-ground caverns. The police cameras in Karakura give the majority of the information on situations, provided the scenario is occurring or has previously occurred within 30 blocks of the camera. Furthermore, the Karakura Police Department employs these cameras to track down any criminals who may have eluded capture in some way. Even if the cameras are unable to pinpoint an escaped criminal's exact position, they will offer rescuers with a prime region to look. However, without the owner's permission, the KPD is not permitted to view CCTV that belongs to private property owners or shop owners. The store owners can tamper with the footage and eliminate whatever parts they want to keep hidden from the Karakura Police Department.

SWATTING: Officers will gear up in riot gear followed by a gas mask to protect from their very own tear gas, these events typically happen within raiding a residence, which will effectively knock out anyone inside the home quickly and silently as long as they do not also possess a gas mask. The bulletproof vests officers wear with their riot gear are effective in protecting against a single stab from many weapons, keeping their abdomen and upper chest relatively safe.

BAILS AND ARRESTS: Once a criminal’s identity has been revealed and detained you shall present them with the proper cause of arrest and the amount their bail sums to once they have been placed in their cell. Make sure to offer them a deal to lower their bail if they plead guilty.​

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

I believe that having law enforcement on the server is critical for creating a rich and engaging roleplaying environment for all players. The police officers on the server are dedicated and committed, which contributes to the sense of realism and authenticity that is critical to the success of a roleplaying group.

Structure and order are established on the server by law enforcement, which is essential for the production of fascinating characters and realistic plotlines. They play a vital role in maintaining law and order, which improves the overall gaming experience and encourages vibrant player discussions.

In addition to ensuring law and order, police officers on the server contribute to the satisfaction of the community by upholding the highest moral and professional standards. They serve as role models for other players, inspiring them to strive for excellence and make valuable contributions to the server.

Furthermore, the presence of a trained police force on the server assures that all participants can participate in a safe and welcome environment. Police officers try to prevent and respond to many sorts of misconduct while establishing a welcoming environment that encourages teamwork and artistic expression.

Moreover, the presence of a trained police force on the server assures that all participants can participate in a safe and welcome environment. Police officers try to prevent and respond to many sorts of misconduct while establishing a welcoming environment that encourages teamwork and artistic expression.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

Yes I understand.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

Yes, I do, and I will contribute my time to being dedicated to the faction.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?

Yes I understand.

1685916095845.png

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

My name is Rateesh Guppal.

Character's age (if accepted):
I am 28 years old.

Character's gender & pronouns:
I identify as a male and my pronouns are he/him.

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):
I am a college graduate with a bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice, followed by a master’s degree in criminology.

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?

I am currently proficient in Japanese, and I am also actively engaged in the process of learning Japanese Sign Language (JSL) to further expand my linguistic abilities and enhance my communication skills.

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

I'm a Pakistani man with an enticing combination of physical traits and a distinct personal style. My medium build and average height offer me a sense of proportion and balance. One of my most striking traits is my thick, light brown hair, which falls in loose curls and settles gracefully just above my shoulders. Its flowing texture adds a sense of refinement and uniqueness to my appearance. My warm, golden-brown skin, which reflects my South Asian heritage, matches my hair and exudes health. My deep, dark eyes, which bring attention to my features, amaze me with their warmth and expressiveness, often conveying a profound sense of honesty many have told me.

My own dress style easily integrates contemporary trends with traditional elements. I prioritize comfort and mobility, so I wear loose-fitting jeans and long-sleeved shirts that allow me to go about my daily tasks with ease. I adore incorporating traditional Pakistani elements into my attire while also embracing modern style. For example, I would wear a kufi cap to add authenticity and cultural knowledge to my look.

I prefer understated elegance and a minimalist approach to accessories. My wrist is decorated with a simple silver watch that functions as a timepiece while also exuding sophistication. Furthermore, I appreciate the understated elegance of bracelets made of high-quality leather or well-woven string. These refined nuances enhance my overall appearance and demonstrate my refined taste.

Personal grooming, in addition to dress and accessories, I believe, is an important component of cultural representation and self-expression. I take delight in maintaining a nice and well-******* appearance while paying close attention to every detail. By adhering to these conventions, I exhibit my self-assurance and protect my sincerely held cultural views.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?

I understand the need of conducting yourself correctly in all situations, official or informal. I would conduct myself professionally by being on time, polite, and well-prepared. I would constantly remember that I am representing the department and the community, therefore I would dress and behave appropriately. In a relaxed setting, I would be friendly and engaging while retaining a high level of professionalism. I would make every effort to create a welcoming environment because I believe that effective policing is dependent on building solid relationships with community members. Overall, I believe that being a good officer and creating community trust rely on constantly working with honesty and professionalism.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?

I firmly believe that fostering teamwork and having coworkers on hand are critical components of good policing. Because police job can be difficult and dangerous, it is critical to maintain a consistent set of coworkers. I am confident that by working together with my fellow officers, we will be able to achieve our common goals while also ensuring the safety of our community. This includes promoting open lines of communication, offering one another support, and stepping up to help when needed. Furthermore, I believe that fostering a pleasant workplace culture is critical for both individual and collective accomplishment. I want to actively promote an atmosphere of respect, positivity, and support inside the division in order for any team to flourish. I'd like to develop a morale, positivism, and cooperative culture inside the department so that everyone feels valued and supported. Overall, I believe that strong community links and competence as a police officer necessitate a strong feeling of cooperation and togetherness.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?

I am convinced that a police officer must be capable of both leadership and subordination. I am aware of how vital strong leadership is in law enforcement since it exhibits the capacity to take charge and make decisions when necessary. At the same time, I see the value of being a dedicated subordinate who willingly follows orders from superiors, especially in high-pressure situations where time is of the essence and lives are at stake.

I consider myself a natural leader who takes the initiative, bravely leads others through difficult situations, and leads by example. But I never forget that there are times when gently following others' lead and working as a successful team is just as vital.

If I am given the honor of beginning my career as a police officer, my unshakable devotion is dependent on achieving the optimum balance between acting as an effective leader when called upon and readily accepting the position of a loyal follower when called upon. By maintaining this delicate balance, I wish to motivate my fellow officers to work easily and with one another, cultivating a sense of respect and a shared goal. I aim to build unity while ensuring that our team's efforts are continually focused on the highest priorities of public safety and community welfare by skilfully alternating between leading and following.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)
I'm Rateesh Guppal, a 28-year-old Pakistani man with a keen interest in law enforcement. Growing up in the heart of Japan, notably in the beautiful town of Yokohama, I was exposed to the rich Japanese culture and the harmonious balance of tradition and modernity.

My father's distinguished military career in Japan piqued my interest in law and order. His commitment to upholding the rule of law and protecting our community left an indelible imprint on my impressionable young mind. His tenacity impressed me, and I began to realize the value of law enforcement in society.

Because of my background and a desire to help the cause of justice, I pursued postgraduate studies in criminal justice. At a reputable university, where I got a Bachelor of Criminal Justice degree, I mastered the fundamentals of law enforcement, criminal behavior ****ysis, and investigative strategies. I completed my education and acquired a Master's degree in Criminology in order to better understand the complexity of crime. Because of this degree, I now have a greater understanding of criminal psychology, sociological aspects of crime, and cutting-edge investigative strategies.

After finishing my coursework, I came to a fork in the path. My parents bravely chose to stay in our lovely hometown while I moved to Karakura, Japan. The prestigious Karakura Police Department drew me in because of its well-deserved reputation as a squad dedicated to the maintenance of peace and order. It was a significant transition that represented my commitment to use my skills and experience to better the safety and well-being of the town I now call home.

I have a distinct viewpoint on law enforcement because of my diversified educational background and cultural upbringing. I am greatly inspired by both Pakistan's history and Japan's traditions and customs. As a result of my experiences, I am now a caring and empathic someone who knows the intricacies of many groups and can develop trusting friendships.

I applied for a position with the Karakura Police Department because I want to help people and defend them. I'm excited to put my knowledge, talents, and enthusiasm to use in assisting the department's senior officials. I firmly believe in the importance of cooperation and collaboration because I am aware of how, by pooling our resources, we can protect the safety and well-being of the community we serve.

As I begin this new chapter in my life, I am filled with a great sense of commitment and a strong desire to uphold justice. I am prepared to confront the difficulties ahead with professionalism, integrity, and a deep belief in law enforcement's transformative capacity. I'm devoted to making a difference and creating better, safer communities for all of us with every step I take.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

No, you can not.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
  • Paracetamol​
  • Cough Syrup​
  • Eyepatches​
  • Canes​
  • Bandaids​

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?

I am aware that becoming engaged in a scenario involving other police officers may be difficult, but it is my obligation to uphold the law and the public's trust. I'd assess the situation, use my knowledge and judgment to diffuse it, and attempt to assure everyone's safety. Once I had handled the issue, I would tell my supervisors to ensure that it was completely examined and the appropriate course of action was done.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?

My first priority if I witnessed a coworker being assaulted would be to guarantee their safety and well-being. If required, I would quickly summon backup and emergency medical services, and do all in my ability to stop the assault and catch the perpetrator.

Following the resolution of the event, I would ensure that my fellow officer receives any necessary medical attention and that a comprehensive report is made with my superiors. I would also make myself accessible to help my coworker in any way I could since I believe that a strong sense of camaraderie and mutual support is critical to the success of any law enforcement team.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?

I would first tell my supervisors and provide them with any documentation or information I had. To ensure that justice is served and the police department's integrity is upheld, I would also be prepared to provide a witness statement in court if required.

I understand that reporting a fellow officer might be awkward and even hazardous, but it is my job to act legally and in the best interests of the community. I am convinced that maintaining the highest levels of professionalism and honesty for police officers is vital, which demands holding ourselves and our coworkers accountable for any behaviors that violate the law or the public's trust.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?

I would give them a simple “no” and fine them for bribery. I would Inform my superiors if need be.

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to unfortunately deny your application to join our faction.​

Artificial Inteligence Application
-
Using AIs to write applications for you is under no circumstances allowed
in any SchoolRP faction. Higher-Ups do not look that much into how long
an application is, but rather how unique it is. Thus, using AIs to improve
your application will not help you whatsoever.

Although you will not be punished in game for it, you have been blacklisted
from applying for this faction until further notice. If you wish to appeal this
decision, feel free to send me a DM (Note, however, that faction leads have
the right to keep your blacklist indefinitely).

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (Yonio#5112) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread