rosorial
Omega
giphy-min.gif

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

╔═════════════《✧》═════════════╗

IGN (In-Game Name):

disinure

Discord Name & Tag:

My name is Twisty, and my tag is twinkletwizz.

Previous bans:

I have no bans on my record across all of my accounts.

Describe your activity on the server:

I spend a lot of time on the server, playing for a number of hours every day. This gives me plenty of roleplaying opportunities from people of every time zone on the server, even those who are many hours before me or behind me. I am completely committed to my characters and the continuing story, and I strive hard to improve my roleplaying skills and encourage teamwork among other players. The graph below depicts my availability in the weeks preceding and following summer vacation. There are also various visuals that show the gameplay information for each of my accounts below. Lastly, I try to stay active in many of the discords, some of which more then the others like Karakura Academics where I conversate with my team and other teams often. A place I am lacking in is my activity in the forums.
Summer (June-August)School Year (September-May)
Weekdays24/74 PM - 11 PM
Weekends24/74 PM - 12 AM

image_2023-07-19_043357072.pngimage_2023-07-19_043506619.pngimage_2023-07-19_043517026.png1689319405212.png

Which timezone are you in?

CST
(Central Standard Time)

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:

[Accepted]
Italian Application #1
Italian Application #2

[Denied]
KPD Application #1
KPD Application # 2
KPD Application #3
Shopkeeper Application # 1
Shopkeeper Application # 2
JSL Application

What is your motivation for applying?:

I was motivated to apply because of my relationships with faction members and my real life love for law enforcement and the duties they fulfill. I would like to serve as a police officer to experience a new entire field of roleplay. As an fairly active player, on the server nearly every day, I have seen firsthand the drastic impact that officers can have on SRP's playerbase. My experience is part of the reason I was persuaded to apply for the officer role because I'm confident that my qualities make me well suited for the duties of an officer.

I have a lot of respect for police officers because of the outstanding part they play and serve on a daily basis, and how much they aid the playerbase. Looking at all of the available IC roles on the server will leave you seeing that the KPD is the lead faction for taking care of the innocent, second likely being EMS. Additionally, I look forward too and will hopefully enjoy the challenges that come with being an officer such as dealing with all major events and even simple patrols. The job requires quick thinking, fair judgment, and the ability to keep calm under pressure. My personality traits and previous experiences in other roleplay fields, like GangRP, have fully prepared me for the actions of this position. I am also skilled at remaining kind to others who may not have had such a great day despite their attitude.

I have 100% speed and acrobatics as well.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

RAIDING OF A RESIDENCE: Once a proper warrant has been made and accepted due to valid reasoning such as a kidnapping or murder happening at the exact residence reported. Whether that be an apartment, house, penthouse, tower floor, or possibly even an estate, a warrant grants officers permission to raid that location. During a raid you are expected to search every chest you come across, scoping the property until you are confident nothing remains unsearched, the trickiest thing in most cases is finding a hidden chest or room where a person or weapon storage may be kept.

PATROL DUTY: A patrol in KPD's style is an arrangement of roughly four officers who walk the streets and stop any crimes, and search any masked individuals. After completing their basic training, a cadet may join patrols as long as a superior has given them permission, Cadets must be accompanied by a superior too from my understanding. Meanwhile Detectives on the other hand, are given more authority and are trusted to complete their duties effectively, allowing them to go on patrol without getting approval. While on patrol, you must be on very high alert, have your taser ready, radio on your shoulder, and be prepared for anything. To ensure their safety, most patrols are composed of three or four officers, although they are not limited to that number. Make sure to fine a searched civilian five thousand yen if they do not possess an I.D.

DESK WORK: Cadets do not have the same privileges like other officers like attending to calls or attending to emergencies without permission due to them simply being inexperienced. Although one of the tasks that cadets are free to do whenever is working the front desk. It may seem boring at first but you don't always get what you want. Things you may do while at the front desk are answering questions, accepting bail payments as long as the person's OOC bail timer has passed, or patting down possible threats setting off the metal detectors. You are not allowed to go AFK while working at the front desk at any time, and if you do, you will be penalized because you are expected to give your undivided attention. If it is necessary for you to go AFK there is a break room designed for this

CRIMINAL ACCOUNTABILITY: Once you have imprisoned a suspect and identified their crimes you should read them their list of felonies. You are also expected to give them a bail amount, the time before they can be bailed, and lastly offer them a trial paid for on their behalf. For example, if a criminal is found evading law enforcement they shall be given the charge of evasion, if they have a majorly illegal weapon such as a katana they shall be granted at least a charge of major illegal weaponry, and lastly, if they are caught attempting to murder a civilian they shall be charged with attempted murder of the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd degree as well as a charge for their weapon whether that be major illegal weaponry or minor illegal weaponry if a weapon is accounted for of course.

MANHUNTS: Manhunts last for 45 OOCLY minutes and are applied immediately after escaping an active situation. For an example of a cops behalf, if you happened to walk into an attempted murder situation and only managed to capture and imprison 3 out of 4 criminals evolved, you are expected to hunt the remaining criminal endlessly until 45 minutes past. CCTV which I will talk about after this is your best friend in these situations. It is very dangerous to allow a criminal, in our case a possible murderer to roam the streets and they should be caught immediately. If you do not manage to find this criminal within the time frame they are allowed to change outfits and log of, and are to go up on a wanted board forever being present on it until they are caught dead or alive. However, escaped criminals have the option of changing their character's hair color and fringe to avoid detection.

CCTV: CCTV is a ground breaking weapon that officers get their use out of. CCTV cameras are located all throughout the city, nearly everywhere you look. Although they are kept out of the majority of the forest, the sewers not including the department's personal sewer entrance, or any of the above and below ground caverns. The CCTV give officers the majority of the information on situations, provided the scenario is occurring or has happened within 30 blocks of that camera. The KPD uses these cameras to track down any criminals who may have avoided capture in some way. Even if the cameras are unable to pinpoint an escaped criminal's exact position, they will offer officers with a prime region to look. However, without the owner's permission, the KPD is not permitted to view CCTV that belongs to private property owners or shop owners. Lastly, the shopkeepers can tamper with the footage and eliminate whatever parts they want to keep hidden from the KPD.

SWATTING: Officers regularly carry out searches of homes, accompanied by riot gear which they wear any many other high risk situations, and gas masks to defend themselves from tear gas which they throw into the home to neutralize any threats. Anyone inside the house who is not wearing a gas mask will be put unconscious quickly and quietly by the gas. Officers using bulletproof vests with their riot gear are effectively protected from a single stab from a variety of weapons.

BAILS AND ARRESTS: Bails are mostly covered in criminal accountability but I mention them here because they are still something the KPD does regularly. Once more, once a criminal is caught and detained they will be given their sentence and a bail amount alongside a OOC timer until that character can be bailed. Once the timer is up a player of a different account, it cannot be the same person, must come to the KPD and talk to an officer sitting at the front desk to pay a bail. A bail will be lessened if they plea guilty.

Taser: The Taser which is commonly used as a weapon of immobilization, is in the KPD's arsenal. When fired, it launches prongs a few blocks length that link to their intended target, sending fifty thousand volts into the suspect temporarily immobilizing them. Officers use this tool to safely apprehend suspects without any threat to themselves, especially during foot pursuits or routine patrols which we have talked about. The taser is a non-lethal firearm that allows the KPD an easy and mostly effortless form of Immobilization

Glock-17: The Glock-17 is a semi-automatic handgun, and is likely the most esteemed in the KPD's armory. Only hand picked number of ranks, mostly in the detective division, are allowed to carry this weapon outside of the shooting range due to their position. To my knowledge the Glock is the only weapon within the KPD that associates itself with specified ranks and is not given out to everyone once starting. This deadly and
very dangerous weapon must be kept from officers not yet qualified to use it, for example the Cadets. Because it is so dangerous it can often lead to the event of improper use severe injuries which may result and easily avoidable law suits for the KPD where the officer at fault will be prosecuted. The pistol should never ever be used against unarmed civilians and is strictly for immediate threats to an officer's safety. This pistol proves itself most useful in scenarios where one's life is at jeopardy.

Pepper Spray: Pepper spray is an effective tool for both crowd control and self-defense. A bottle of this can be sprayed in the direction of a person preventing them from actioning and causing further harm considering you win your roll and is commonly used by the EMS rather then the KPD as EMS has less ways to defend themselves. It reduces the likely hood of injury as it is non-lethal and functions sort of like a close distance taser.

Baton: When the Taser or Glock-17 cannot be utilized successfully, the baton comes in handy. A metal baton is an efficient tool for authorities since it grants then the upper hand if an inmate attempts to fight them in their cell. it isn’t typically the first option if nearby cops can assist the situation, but it can work to render the prisoner unconscious or immobilized if necessary

Luminol Spray: All officers on patrol carry a can of Luminol spray in ItemRP since it is an amazing tool for examining possible bloodied objects. When it is applied to the surfaces of metal bats, katanas, wrenches, and many other metal weaponry it reveals any blood to the officers. Luminol spray is mostly used in searches while on patrol by spraying down found bats and ballistic masks revealing any blood.

Handcuffs: Handcuffs which come in pairs are the most useful and known tool in the KPD's armory. By placing the cuffs on an person's wrists they will be detained, and unable to enter combat. While cuffed officers are allowed to /jail you sending you to a random cell in the station where they read you your charges and bail. The abilities a pair of these hold allow cops to maintain the control over a situation where they may be outnumbered like server wide events. Verified gangs are the most likely position to include the KPD in their event and are allowed four more slots in their roster then the KPD, arresting a few of them at a time is an expert plain for victory.

Dispatch Radio: The Radio is used by all members of both by all employes of both the KPD and Hospital ignoring your rank as an individual. It has great communication skills giving the ability to quickly call for backup of either EMS or other officers without having to roll to take your phone out. The radio should always be located on an officer's shoulder before they leave the station because even just outside they can be attacked by criminals while possibly defenseless, It can be knocked off our out of their grasp and destroyed to render it useless for the rest of the situation.

First-Aid Kit: In the event a bystander, officer, and possibly an offender gets wounded on the field of battle, the First-Aid Kits are carried to be a resort the KPD can take for saving those individuals. They're only trained enough to preform specific activities, and these kits are primarily used only if a medical professional is not nearby.

Cadet Officer: Cadets are fresh KPD recruits who undergo about a month of rigorous training in and out of the station to confirm the higher up team that they are ready for any challenges that may come on shift, they also end their term as Cadet with an exam which they are granted one chance to retake. They take a seat at the front desk and serve help to anyone who asks for it. Cadet officers must be accompanied by an officer of higher ranking when on patrol.

Patrol Officer: Patrol Officers are just one single rank above the fresh Cadets and have the trust to patrol particular areas with a companion. I consider the Patrol Officers to be real new recruits as they must pass an exam to proceed past Cadet to reach this rank, and don't have the threat of being fired as long as they behave accordingly. Patrol officers, like all other staff of the department, are expected to set a good example in both the workplace and the community as the beginners.

Corporal Officer: Corporal Officers are the key role in educating and instructed the fresh Cadets. They are essentially role models for new recruits by demonstrating appealing features such as teamwork, communication, leadership. Lieutenants and Sergeants supervise Corporal Officers, who have greater experience than those in lower ranks. They're still many ranks to come after Corporal Officer, so you shouldn't get settled in there!

Sergeant Officer: Sergeants closely overlook all but not limited to the officers ranked below them and ensure they do their duties correctly. They are also in charge of managing the officers and non-commissioned officers and ensuring that the department operates properly. This is the fourth rank you are to see when scrolling through the police roster.

Lieutenant Officer: Lieutenants are high ranking part of the well-known Main Division. They have the job of notifying the Commissioner (In this case Yonio) of any wrongdoing or improper behavior officers below them could be displaying.

Police Detective: Police detectives were chosen for this role because they have earned the trust of the KPD. Detectives use a Glock to examine crime scenes, collect evidence, and write detailed reports once their investigations are complete. To identify suspects, they combine all relevant data and parties

Police Detective Chief Inspector: Officers, detectives, and support ranks report to this rank. Inspectors who specialize in police forensics are in charge of hiring and educating new employees. They occasionally supervise patrol, evaluations of staff members, and other station-wide tasks.

Police Detective Superintendent: Police Detective Superintendent is the highest achievable rank within the esteemed Detective Division. They take responsibility for a vast amount of tasks within the station, including unordinary patrol duties.

Police Captain: The Police Captain is the Commissioner's right hand. They are ranked second to top out of the entire roster and have the authority to examine officers freely a-swell as the ability to assume control of the station when the Commissioner is injured, "Out of office," or AFK OOCly due to the trust they have built.

Commissioner: The Commissioner is the "leader" of the station, he manages all KPD operations and is the main deciding factor in the selection of suitable cadets to my knowledge, at least having the most favorable vote. They serve as the prime role model for everyone at the KPD and even people who aren't associated with the department by representing the force by their actions and words while assuming full responsibility for departmental operations since they contain the skillset to do so while abiding by the law.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

Police officers are extremely important to SchoolRP, or SRP, because they give the server a sense of actuality and realism. Not only that but PoliceRP is also crucial to the success of GangRP, and involves itself with nearly every field of roleplay. It allows interaction from both sides of the battle while doing so in a way that can never repeat itself exactly thanks to the server's rolling system. PoliceRP is a huge factor of GangRP’s growth and presence on the server.

The department’s personnel, or faction members, also have an important task in maintaining a nice attitude towards players and encouraging moral behavior in both the server and their discord Karakura Emergency. They set up an excellent example for other players, in particular new players, and give them a reason to follow by performing expertly while remaining kind and compassionate. Their duties in character promote communal respect, cooperation, and teamwork.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

Yes I understand.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

Yes, I do, and I will contribute my time to being dedicated to the faction.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?

Yes I understand.

In-Character (IC) Section

╔═════════════《✧》═════════════╗

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

My name is Jai Mahasajun

Character's age (if accepted):

I’ve just recently turned 26 years old, born February 16th.

Character's gender & pronouns:

I’m a male and I associate with He/Him pronouns

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

I am a Univeristy graduate with a Ph.D.in Criminal Justice, followed by a master’s degree in criminology.

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?

I am not proficient in any other languages, although I am in the process of learning Japanese Sign Language.

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

I am a 5'11" tall Laotian man with a thin body. My light brown wavy hair, which adds a natural flare to my appearance, is what makes me stand out. My hazel eyes, which reflect a captivating combination of colors that refer to the depths of my nature, complement my hair. These characteristics are enhanced by my slightly sun-kissed skin, which is a result of my nationality combined with my outdoor activities, I highly enjoy the sports football and volleyball.

I prefer to express myself through my clothing choices. I typically appear in public wearing casual clothing, such as checkered pajama pants, and sweaters. This sorta unusual theme expresses my opinion that one should embrace comfort and remain loyal to oneself, even if it goes against conventional norms! That is if you want to be different. .

Beyond my, what could be taken as “hooligan” look, excuse my slang, my joy for community service best describes the type of person I am. I want to use empathy and compassion in my job as a cop because I believe they have a lot of power. I'm prepared to provide my unique blend of physical stamina, mental agility, dedication to my shifts.

I've sent in a box with some resources along side my application. There should be a couple of photographs I took my last time in Karakura! They’re a bit old. .

jaipoloroids.png
How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?

When in work settings, I try my hardest to maintain a calm and professional demeanor. I understand how important it is to preserve law enforcement values and provide a good example for others. By following the department's regulations and recommendations, I stay within the law and contribute to a safe society.

In stressful situations, I’m well at maintaining my cool and concentration while making decisions based on my knowledge and hopefully experience. Because I recognize the necessity of working as a team to achieve everyone at the department’s common goals, my strategy places a significant emphasis on teamwork and good communication. I place a great emphasis on behaving professionally and properly toward my co-workers and the general public since these characteristics are expected for an officer of the law! I wouldn’t be such a stuck up off duty though, being all serious 24/7 can get boring .

I adjust to more relaxed situations as needed while being professional. I recognize how important it is to connect with citizens, and I work hard to instill trust and approachability in my appearance. I pay serious attention to problems presented to me and try to assist and support them wherever possible!

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?

In my opinion, teamwork between co-workers should not be taken lightly because the two are factors of becoming a competent police officer. I mean you do have to have a group to even patrol in positions like Cadet which all new recruits are assigned to, I mean you're just starting out! In any law enforcement agency, KPD included duh, the support and cooperation of other officers is critical to achieving the goals of us all and making sure the city’s residents, no matter their background, are safe and sound with nothing to worry about. I personally support open debate, aka speaking your mind freely, because it encourages the sharing of thoughts and ideas. People's outlooks on a situation should be valued because it may explore an aspect you have not yet thought about.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?

I am a big believer that a police officer must be capable of both leadership and followership, if that’s a word... I am aware of the need of excellent leadership in law enforcement since it presents the capability to seize control and make decisions when necessary. Although I appreciate the value of being a follower who can take orders and trust the words of trained superiors who have been in situations similar, especially when many lives are at stake. I mean they know best, right?

As long as I am given the choice to start my career as an officer at the KPD, I am certain I am capable of at least learning how to be an effective leader from my very skilled superiors, when needed and fulfill the tasks of a dedicated follower without question when instructed. By maintaining this attitude, I hope to inspire my fellow cadets to collaborate easily and with one another and develop genuine friendships that can exist outside of the station's environment. By alternating between following orders and taking initiative, I hope to improve everyone's teamwork in any setting, not just work alone, persuading that our team's efforts are always focused on the highest priorities of public safety.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)

I really do hope you get this box. I've left a few audio tapes? I'm assuming you have the tools to play them. Make SURE you play them in order, it shouldn't be hard to decipher just read the labels.

"My earliest memories come from when I was around the age of three I believe, I was playing with the animals on my parent’s farm house in Phouvong, Laos. My father was a Vietnam immigrant actually, he was originally from Vietnam right next door to Laos, and met my mother. I had a peaceful childhood, we were poor but I thought nothing of it that’s how we all were.

My father was real quiet, and I really never knew why until I was about.. seven? Maybe eight? He man finally told me about it all sometime in June I remember. He told me and my younger brother about how he fought in the Vietnam and American war! I guess he got tired of us asking at some point, but we were kids it’s what we were supposed to do. He talked about the terrible things he did and the sick sick things he saw of which drove him away from Vietnam. I could tell he tried making it sound gruesome, maybe even more then it really was, It sure did gross my brother out a whole lot but not me. Knowing some background did put a few pieces together though, that chaotic yelling he used to do late at night? I think they linked it back to P.T.S.D.

He left Vietnam around 1964 I'm pretty sure, I could be a few years off, and met my mother a few years after. They got married shortly which was my mothers decision, she had strict parents who wanted her married and stuff I never really cared to listen that stuff bored me. All of my focus was towards my father’s stories, speaking of he told us about those tunnels they dug and hung out in!? He was about 162 centimeters tall, I think they rounded it up to 163 or 5’4 in height so he was able to slither around in those things and catch those Americans by surprise. Isn’t that awesome! Sorry I should get back on topic.

He really didn’t like the idea of me wanting to be a soldier when I told him, I was around the age of 9, so I thought I’d stick with something simple like a police officer! It sucks that the Laos police had a bad name and weren’t considered the saviors of our city, they were often called corrupt although I never saw it. I think this is around the time we all moved to Japan, I remember my parents told me to start studying the language before we moved but I never got around to it."

═════════════《✧》═════════════

"I do remember my first day in a Japanese school though, It was about a 35 minute drive away from Karakura (I only know that because my parents still live there). This place was just out East of the mountains here in Karakura, going through the east tunnel will get you there eventually. I really got to Japan when I was nine but once I got here my parents homeschooled me for a year so I would be caught up with everything the other kids are learning. They were a little bit behind me in school.

Anyways it was a small school, pretty much all of the classes looked the same, and every kid there was super quiet and all had either a bowl cut or a bob cut. Weird right? This was my first time having a dress code as well. Once I got a hang of the language I told some kids about the stuff my dad went through but they all either thought I was lying or it was just plain gross. I always wondered what was wrong with fighting for your home?

I didn’t have a lot of friends but that didn’t bother me because that meant i had loads of free time, I usually read stories about the past of Japan. There's so much cool stuff that went down here like world war two? I learnt America made it all the way over here as well. My first trip to Karakura was about when I was 16 or 17. I was nearly wrapping up high school and preparing to set off to a large city for college. I decided to visit one of the shops in that massive shopping district on the edge of town, that's where those photos came from by the way, the ones I taped to the paper earlier. I watched a big gang bust happen around then, maybe it wasn’t much of a bust but I did witness a big show down by that closed club between the KPD (sick name by the way) and that hand print gang, I think i heard someone say their name was Kishi? Stories about those guys and the other ones named Bakuto made me glad I was in my little lame town, but the KPD did make me want to come back."

═════════════《✧》═════════════

"Once I finished school at Waseda University in Tokyo, earning both of the degrees I listed above, I decided to wait a little bit before going after the career I desired. I think I was 24 maybe close to 25 when I first left my “home” town and moved in with a friend in Karakura. It was in the tower right above Auction House, I think they call it a penthouse now, off topic but I really did love having that easy entrance on the inside so when I was coming from the subway station, I didn’t have to walk all the way around it. Although with that rear-side entrance I do get to run into pretty much anything cool happening with the doctors and EMS and stuff. If I'm lucky there will be cops. That pretty much concludes my story, I did get to watch the Spartans whoop the bobcats in a football match when I visited before actually moving here, that was interesting."

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

No you cannot.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription

• Paracetamol
  • Cough Syrup
  • Eyepatches
  • Canes
  • Band-Aids

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?

I would evaluate the attack, apply my knowledge and resources such as other nearby co-workers to diffuse it, and ensure everyone's safety as an end result. After I had resolved the problem, I would advise my superiors that they properly investigate it, that is if they haven't started doing that already. .

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?

If I witnessed an assault directly on a co-worker, I would focus on their safety and wellbeing. I will get me and any nearby officers to step in the situation and apprehend the suspect whether it be in a jail cell or out on the streets. If any confusion remains after the incident or there is information that needs to be provided after, I will grant my superiors everything I know.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?

I would first notify my superiors about the issue and provide them any information I have about the situation. I will not be the one to confront this individual directly because it could cause more issues, put myself and possible others at harm, and damage the credibility of the station incase any mistakes are to be made. The tools an officer has to their disposal is a big factor of why I will not directly involve myself in a scenario of the such without proper training.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?

I would give them a simple “no” and fine them for bribery. I would report the encounter to my superiors immediately if the bribe was to cover anything worth that level of importance.

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
ACCEPTED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to give you a chance at becoming part of our faction!​

WHAT NOW?
-
In order to proceed, you will need to join the discord server that house
the faction you have applied for. To find it, go to the SchoolRP discord
server (CLICK HERE) and search for our discord server!

- We will also need you to be online to receive your introductions and
the necessary equipment to carry out your duties as part of the faction!​

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (@Yonio) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread