Bryconium
Bryconium
Notable
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
we4u

Discord Name & Tag: Code303#0001

Previous bans:
I do not currently have any previous bans and i do very well plan on keep it that way.

Describe your activity on the server:
I would say my activity on SRP is pretty decent, this is due to the fact that on weekdays depending on if i have to study or have homework i will most like be on for around 2 to at the most 5 hours on weekdays , obviously i am a lot more active in weekdays since i most likely have nothing going on, I would say i am on SRP for around 6 to 12 hours on weekend which is when i am most active i would say my activity rating would be around 8-5 to a 9 out of 10.

Which timezone are you in?
CST(Central Standard Time) (GMT-6).

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
Counselour Application

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying to KPD, is due to the fact that i believe if i had some sort of duty on the SRP server i feel i would find it much more entertaining to do desk work, catch criminals, partol, etc. The excitment of catching criminals or hunting them down is just a great feeling and i wish to feel that feeling aswell, and the desk work sounds fun too, interacting with multiple different people for a lot of different things, the KPD community also seems like a new chance for me to meet new people within and out of the KPD faction, it also would most likely boost my reputation on the server drastically, I also believe that i would be a great fit for this faction that is why i chose this faction over many others, This is my main motivation for applying to the KPD.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I would describe my knowledge of police work as decent i know mostly everything about , due to the fact that i have been studying a little bit a police work oocly watching a lot of criminal shows such as live pd i am 100% positive i understand police work whether its encounters or tasks they are placed with. I will go from roles of the KPD to the highest ranking of them. I will then state the items they are equipped with, and most of the things they do, such as CCTV monotoring, Patrols, Rading Properties, Police training, Arresting, Front Desk .
RANKS

MAIN DIVISION

POLICE CADET
This is the very first role of the KPD this role is for the newly accepted members to the force, the Police cadet is usually suppose to be at the front desk of the KPD building, assisting people who have questions or problems they need solved and sometimes might accompanie an patrol officer on patrol.

PATROL OFFICER
The Patrol Officers role involves patrolling Karakura making sure no crimes are being activily commited. The are also able to perform arrest and patdowns if needed to do such, the Patrol officer is the second ranking in the KPD faction.

POLICE CORPORAL
The Police Corpal is the third ranking in the KPD faction, The police corporal are able to answer dispatch calls. The Police Corpoal also support around Karakura by patrolling just like the Patrol Officer, the Police corporals also may assist with training.

POLICE SERGEANT
A police sergeant is the 4th ranking in the KPD main division. A police sergeant supervises those below them the police sergeants should set a good example for those under them, aswell as doing their other said duties, such as finishing department paperwork, sometimes working directly on the streats of Karakura.

POLICE LIEUTENAT
A police Lieutenat is the 5th and final ranking in the KPD main division. As a police Lieutenat you must make sure and verify that all lower ranking KPD are following all of the rules sometimes being in charge of certain people making sure they are not commiting police brutality but also making sure they are doing what they need to be doing whether it is police patrol, filling out paper work, etc.

DETECTIVE DIVISION

POLICE DETECTIVE CONSTABLE
Police Detective constables are the first rank in the Detective division the police detective constables are people who are training to become a fully fleged detective, they may also begin interrogations. They also have the same rights to do such as what a police sergeant, police lieutenat do, but they have have more abilities in what they are doing, compared to the lower ranks.

POLICE DETECTIVE INSPECTOR
Police Detective Inspectors are the second rank in the Detective division, the police detective inspector has the ability to command lower rankings and most should always set a good examples for the lower ranking in the detective division, the police detective inspector may also fully investage instead of beginning interrogations, this means the Police Detective Inspector has more freedom in doing interrogations

POLICE DETECTIVE CHIEF INSPECTOR
A Police Detective Chief Inspector is the third rank in the Detective Division, The Police Detective Chief Inspector is expected to supervise lower rankings setting a good example being able to does every the lower ranks can do they also inspect such as the name implies the lower ranks making sure they are not causing any trouble or breaking any rules.

POLICE DETECTIVE SUPERINTENDENT
Apolice Detective Superintendent is the fourth and highest rank you can be in the Detective Division, they are basically just in charge of everything ad everyone in the Detective Division including the investigation work.

HIGHER UPS

POLICE CAPTAIN

The Polie Captain is the second highest ranking in the higher ups and overall, the Police Captain deals with high priority problems, also being in charge of training the troops keeping things organized and up to standards with regular problems in Karakura, if you are the Police Captain you have a large amount of responsibility you are holding.

COMMISIONER
The Commisioner is the highest ranking in the higher ups and the entire KPD. They Mostly deal with carry out many tasks involving employing tactics whether its breaching into a apartment penthouse tower or whatever the case, carrying out promotions involving boosting reputation of the KPD or someone else, they also create the meetings for all of KPD to join together and communicated whether its about training how they are fitting in etc, They also organise everyone with everything trying to help everyone they possibly can fitting in with the new adjustment.
KPD ONLY ITEMS
Handcuffs- Hand cuffs are used to prevent criminals from causing any harm to any others by restraining the wrists, or to detain whoever and whenever, all officers should posess atleast 2 pairs of hand cuffs on duty.Baton-The baton is a tool to infilct pain and fear upon whoever it is being used on it should not be used as a toy or just to hit someone due to the fact that, that would be considered police brutality.
Badges- The badge is a form of identifacation, the badges all have a certain number on it the number on the badge is known as the officers badge number, and whatever rank they are, every officer should have a badge, and a badge number.Radio-The Police Radio is a very important device needed to communicate with other officer if or when theyre is harm or a conflict it is usually worn on the right handfeld. The police radio is also used if someone needs backup.
Breathalyzer-A Breathalyzer is used to determain the amount of alcohol has been indulged in, every officer should have atleast 1 Breathalyzer avaliable at all times on duty.Glock-17- A glock-17 is a pistol only used in dior situations like if you are being attacked by armed assailants and you need to use it for self defence. This gun is only provided to higher ups and detectives sometimes to be given to sergeants.
Crowbar- A crowb bar is usually used to pry open nails or doors, this includes raiding apartments we know have something illegal, only certain granted ranks are allowed a crowbar.X26-TASER- This is an Electric device that shocks whoever it was shot at, it causes them to be stunned for a certain amount of time, All officers should have a taser avaliable.
Pepper Spray- Pepper spray targets the eyes of whom it is directed at inflicting alot of pain, temporary blindness, and irritation to the eyes, this is only avaliable to ranks corporal or above.Riot Gear- This is police equiptment suited to protect and support officers, it provides an extra layer of protection, the Riot gear is mostly warn to events such as raids against gangs etc, it should only be worn when attending a dangerous call
Police Bike- The Police Bike is a very high speed Vehicle which ables officer to respond to calls faster than usual and arrive extremely faster then the regular "cruisers" and due to the large amount of speed it is excelent in high speed chases, the police bike is only owned by detectves and Corporals and higher.
Police Cruiser- The Police cruiser is identical to the bike just not as fast, though the cruiser it has some better qualities then the Police Bike, such as allowing more people to ride it at once so if it is a multiple dispatch call everyone can arrive together which would be much beter the each arriving 1 by 1, the police cruiser should only be posessed by higher ups and Detective Inspectors.

The Karakura Police Department must ensure the safety of the Karakura Residents or citizens. The main way to ensure safety of all Karakura citizens is the CCTV. The CCTV have protected many of Karakura's citizens lives, and has proven to be very well in court while filing law suits, or to find criminals who have commited crimes such as assualt, and even murder.One of the best and most common way to keep Karakura safe is by the patrol officer who patrol Karakura making sure everything thing is peachy and creamy. This Patrol runs are mostly always with more then 1 person to ensure the safety of the Patrol officers because you have to kepp KPD safe aswell. Now if KPD finds someone commiting a crime

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Its is importin for KPD to be on due to the vast of gangrpers, Many gangs are rising due to Akihito clans demise, for it to be fun for both gangrpers and KPD there obviously have to be some sort of rule of Karakura. Officers protect Citizens of Karakura keeping everything at bay for most of the time in the city, sometimes their is vicitims who have been faced wth awful crimes. Doing this add a whole bunch more to the RP community due to it making it slightly more equal and fun for both the KPD and the gangrpers. This also makes the RP experience much more fun and entertaining due to the fact that you could be caught at any time risking it all by just going outside and sometimes commiting crimes in Karakura.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes i 100% acknowledge this information.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes i 100% acknowledge this, i will definetly be dedicaed to the Police Officer role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Yes i 100% acknowledge this, i will always be at training if i am on the server at the while training is being taken place.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Woojin Kiyama

Character's age (if accepted):
36 years of age

Character's gender & pronouns:
Male He/Him

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Bachelors degree in criminal justice and a masters degree in Science or Arts in law enforcement administration.

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
I am only Proficient in Japanese.

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

Joon would stand at an astonishing 6'4" weighing around 190 he would be pretty boney for being so tall he seemed to be a very righteous person only going for whats right which he indeed was due to his upbringing, he would have a large scar on the top of the left side of his face due to an inciden during his childhood, he most of the time would be seen smoking outdoors while he was off duty, the male would seem very confusing knowing smoking would be bad for him but not stopping himself was there some sort of trauma going on,the name Joon originates from Korea though the name has no meaning behind it to others it has much more meaning behind it to him, the name Joon originates from his great great grandfather who was known to most as a war hero, in his small local town, the particular reason for this cricumstand would be because his great grandfather had lost both arms due to an explosion and still managed to get other sodiers away from the warzone, his great grandfather died at battle but was awarded a badge of honor for his bravery, even though neither him or his mother had been born yet he knew what he was destined for.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
Woojin Knows the exact times to play and when to really act professional,In a professional situation you would most likely see Woojin with a straight face pretty relaxed not really showing much emotion, he would act as though he would not be paying any mind to whatever would be going on but in reality he was observing those around him whatever location he would be and some other key notes, Now in a more relaxed casual situation Woojin would still seem to be extremely calm and relaxed still inspecting his surroundings but he would sometimes make some dry jokes, he would mostly be like that one quiet person in the friend group being very much a introvert he would still communicate at times or when needed to but he would preferably talk to no one, but he does enjoy hanging out with friends and watching his friends enjoy whatever they would be particapating in, Woojin still acted very mature in the casual situation.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
Woojin enjoys isolation and being by himself even though this is the case, he is pretty invested in teamwork believing the more teamwork you do the better chances you have of doing something and the faster it will most likely get done, Woojin prefers to have co-workers and he also prefers to embrace in teamwork even if it somehow ends up becoming in argument he would prefer an argument then not getting anything, he would then obviously figure out how to stop eachother from arguing, after finishing whatever they would be doing.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
He is definetly more of a leader then a follower this is due to the fact that he has been indipendent for most of his life fending for himself, he is much more of a leader also due to the fact that he has a large amount of mental restraint, strength. He is also a great leader to the fact that he believes in team work even if an argument gets involved because you can resolve an argument something important you can not, he believes if you treat other with respect you will gain respect, this is why i believe he is a good leader instead of a follower.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)

EARLY LIFE
Woojin was Born on March 1st,1987 , He was not planned and both his parents did not want him , they trated him horribly due to the fact that he was supposed to not have been born they already had 2 others kids and didnt want his room to be anywhere near their kids so they put him under the stair which was extremely dusty and closed the door on him, he was still a baby when this was taking place and had a extremely hard time breathing, due to being a baby obviously he cried for help but nobody responded the only responses where to shut up, He often road in the turnk of the car screaming for help all you could hear was "WAHHH!, WAHHH!, WAHHH!" nobody every came to save him from the hot trunk of the car, the only person he could relate to was the pet dog jarvis, Jarvis was Woojin's best friend every though woojin was not even at a year of age yet him and Jarvis had a connection, by the age of two his parents had enough of him and threw him into the water in a car seat, somehow he did not sink he floated down the cold water screaming for help, he only had a diaper and a scarf on, he drifted down the river before being found by some bystanders at a park, he was then sent to a orphanage and was put into child protection services, when they went to go search for his parents they had already left the country fleeing from the Federal Forces knowing if Woojin was found they would most likely find him.
He was mainly left alone due to him not being a very social kid for about 5 years until the age of 7, he met a girl named Jenny, Jenny was the first person to actually get Woojin to talk to her, he finally said 1 word "Hi", Jenny was a very socialable person she was very extroverted wanting to be friends with everyone, Woojin being wanting to be her friend, he wished for her to be his friends and that wish came try he though it would last forever, little did his naive mind know, Jenny went missing due to a kidnapping infront of the Orphanage from that moment on Woojin swore to become a police officer destined for greatness, nothing really happened for the rest of Woojins early life, he really just sat at tables drawing stuffbut in reality he was thinking of how to get revenge.

TEENAGE YEARS
Woojin was finally adopted into a household, this household was very cruel they forced the kids to work barely fed them food, they only had the kids for the pay checks they recieved for caring for them. he began attending school at the age of 13 years old, he was often bullied due to his quiet and laid back behavior students and techers picking on Woojin but he didnt care he was busy trying to study how to become a Police Officer, He studied with the phone he was given, he shared a room with 6 other kids most kids were bruised up due to refusing chores but Woojin just did the chores without any resistant not wnating to waste time on something pointless, he was only focused on studying through the rest of his middle school years. He would not have many friends keeping to himself most of the time.

COLLEGE LIFE
After Woojin finished the rest of his High school life he made it into college, the college was not an ivy league college but it was pretty good, Woojin went there gaining a bachelors degree in criminal justice he would also have a masters degree in Science or Arts in law enforcement administration. Most of his college life consisted in studying so he would be able to become a Police Officer, this was his aspiring dream that he had worked on for so long, he studied 24/7 barely having anytime to eat, or sleep. He struggled with studying a lot of the time getting distracted staring out the window watching kids play around and adults having fun same with college students, Woojin wondered why he couldn’t have ended up like that. He continued studying for the rest of his college life, he finally graduated and decided to move to Karakura, He got on the plane and never looked black he then applied for kpd.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

No you can not legally own a pocket knife in Karakura, if caught with a pocket knife you will be arrested for Minor illegal possession.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription

Eyepatch
Cane
Paracetamol
Cough Syrup
Bandaid

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
Woojin would be shocked but remained with a calm professional expression on his face, He would then ask the Co-Workers what they were doing turning on his bodycam not knowing what would happen next, confused on the police brutality after they explain whatever lie of an explanation they had he would then report them to higher ups for police brutality and due to him recording with the bodycam previously he would have proof of the police brutality being commited.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
Woojin would exclaim “FREEZE THIS IS KPD" say they continued to assault Said co-worker, he would then attempt to tase them with the taser he was given, he would then put the assailant under arrest placing hand cuffs on the assailant for assualt, He would then consult his Co-worker questioning what the situation was and if they were okay, he would then call for back up due to the injured officer, he would then take the assailant and place them under arrest for assualt, he would then take the injured officer to the EMS.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
He would first question what the co-worker would be doing, he would then ask why the officer was doing so, He would question why he would do this, with a serious expression he would explain to the co-worker that he would have to report them to The KPD higher ups, He would then do so reporting them to the KPD higher ups with a calm professional expression on his face?

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
He would first fine them for attempted bribery, He would then question why they would even attempt such due to the fact that all KPD should be loyal to work and only work, He would then place them under arrest for attempted bribery placing handcuffs on the person, He would then take them to the KPD cells and doing paperwork for the arrest.

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to unfortunately deny your application to join our faction.​

We appreciate your efforts and your motivation to join our faction, but
we have made this decision based on the following reason(s)

COMPETITION
-
Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the
faction, we sometimes have to deny good applicants because there are
others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to
server reputation or due to the detail that was put to their application.

- A decisive factor that influences our decision is server reputation. We tend
to pick players who have been in the server for a while, and that have a
relatively clean history. We suggest applying for other factions / community
teams to improve how other players see you and boost your chances at
becoming part of our faction!​

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (Yonio#5112) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread