tssukki

Level 0
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
waiyi
Previous bans:
kicked for reroll and being afk
Describe your activity on the server:
im usually on and off, recently though I’ve been becoming more active and plan on becoming more active in the future. If I do get accepted, I do plan on being much more active.
Which timezone are you in?
EST (Eastern Standard Time)
Do you have Discord?
Yes. It’s angie#6000
Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes, I do.
List your current and past applications:
What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying to be a police officer is quite simple. I really enjoy crime and investigation things, so I think if I can take one of my interests that I am super passionate about into rp, I feel like I could excel in it. I would also like to have another experience on srp, and I think this could also broaden my knowledge and experience on this server. I would be able to immerse myself into it completely and make the other role-players feel welcomed and immersed as well.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, I do understand the Japanese Laws and the Basic Conducts.
What are the Police ranks?
ICLY- (in srp) there are, from highest to lowest,

Police-Commissioner

Police-Captain

Head-Investigator

Police-Lieutenant

Investigator

Police-Corporal

Police-Officer

OOC- (in modern japan) there are, from highest to lowest,

Superintendent General

Senior Commissioner

Commissioner

Assistant Commissioner

Superintendent

Chief Inspector

Inspector

Sergeant

Police Officer

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I have an understanding when it comes to police work. I know that in Karakura most police-officers that are recruited just patrol the streets to see if any crimes are being committed, and answering 110 calls to make sure the victim is safe once you have arrived at the scene. In the higher ups, the job may start becoming more stressful since there may be more paperwork and more hard-working jobs to take. I also understand that this job requires a lot of emotional strength as well, for it may be overwhelming at some points and hard to keep your cool, but as you work through it you develop patience, respect, and loyalty with your peers. Being able to handle the emotional take on the job is just as much work as taking the calls and being able to help the people in need in Karakura. For cadets, you are to remain behind the front desk and wait for someone who needs assistance.
Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
The police play an especially important role in SchoolRP. The town would be very ruined and dangerous if we did not have these types of people risking things out on the daily. The police control the crime rates and makes sure everyone in the town is as safe and secure. They prevent any petty crime to any major crime, and if one is committed, they try their best to make the situation feel safe. This also adds more realism to the game as well, knowing that some people do enjoy trying to hurt people and make a ruckus to disturb the normal balance in the game. If the police were not there to create peace and balance it would really ruin a lot of aspects in the game. It adds to the game if there is a gang fight or more, it makes it seem more realistic and prone to actual crimes like that being committed.
Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I acknowledge that I can be demoted at any time.​
Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
I am willing to be 100% dedicated and immersed in this role.​
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
I do acknowledge that I can get demoted for not attending training if I am on.​
Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I do acknowledge that I have to keep IC harassment in IC, as taking IC harassment/bullying into OOC just in general is already not allowed.

In-Character (IC) Section
CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?

Kazuhito ‘Kazu’ Amador, he is a 6’4 and is muscular but has a lean look to him. He is half Japanese and half Mexican. He has dark brown hair with blue tips at the front. He comes off as cold and distant, but over time as you get to know him, he’ll eventually warm up to you.
What he's like on and off the job?
Kazu would be very understanding as a police officer. He would show the victim the kindness they deserve and show the persecutor the respect they deserve as well. If the persecutor does not corporate with Kazu, he will be patient and try to work things out with them, still showing the respect they deserve, not trying to be rude or get anyone else hurt. He is willing to help anyone at any given moment. Off the job, Kazu is very playful and fun to be around. He is very well mannered and kind towards upperclassmen and shows his compassion for his interests.
Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
Kazu would treat his co-workers with the upmost respect. He would become their friends, and he would try to make a close-knit family between them, feeling at home and make them feel safe and secure around him. He would be willing to help them in any time of need and show them hospitality. Kazu plans to create a good life with his sister Ayuma and plans on trying to keep the town safe. He eventually wants to live on his own, and hopefully meet someone who means a lot to him.

BACKSTORY
Kazuhito Amador was raised by his mother and his father in a big town in Mexico. After having their other child, Ayuma Amador, they all decided to move to Japan and live a healthy and nice life there. Kazu does not remember much about Mexico, but he does remember how much he loved it there and how much he misses it. After moving into the small town named ‘Karakura’, they began to live their lives in blissful peace. When Kazu was still little, maybe around 11-12, he used to tease Ayu a lot and make fun of her. He has a healthy relationship with all his family members, feeling loved and cared for his entire time being alive. Overtime, however, Kazu slowly began to fall into a spiral of anxiety and depression and struggled with it for an exceptionally long time. With the help and support from his family, he recovered slowly, but still had his doubts majority of the time. He was also diagnosed with ADHD, which made things exceptionally harder for him as well. Kazu looked up to his father the most, seeing as he was also a police officer in Mexico. He always wanted to be one after seeing his dad become one, but his mother insisted on him majoring in science. He is smart and ready for action at any given moment.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Kazuhito ‘Kazu’ Amador
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss ):
Mr.​
Given Name(s):
‘Kazoo’​
Preferred Name:
‘Kazu’​
IC Phone number:
671-296-980​
Religious Denomination:
Athiest​
Marital Status:
Single​
Nationality:
Half Mexican Half Japanese​
Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details
Years of training:
Three
Working Experience:
Around 2 years of experience
Academic Degree:
Bach Degree in Science And Crim Justice

Year of Graduation: 2014

Major(s): Science

Minor(s): Criminal Justice

Native Languages: Japanese and Spanish

Other Languages: none

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Accepted

After reading through your application and getting an input from the other officers, we’ve come to a decision that you’re suitable for the police-officer role.

Upon seeing this, be sure to check the Karakura Police Department discord.

Users who are viewing this thread