KPD Application.

AburningKiss

Level 4
IGN (In-Game Name):
Missinglove

Previous bans:
None.

Describe your activity on the server:
I wouldn't say I'm active a lot, it's just a decent about but with coming work or jobs icly I'll be more active because I have a job there and I'm not gonna just leave it, I'd normally come on to visit some friends buy stuff from the shop or even experience some new role-plays Example: DetailedRP, I'd love to learn more of that.

Which timezone are you in?
GST (Gulf-standard-time)

Do you have Discord?
Yes, Niki#6666(new)

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Mhm, i’m quite active in calls.

List your current and past applications:
EMS application: ACCEPTED
Police Application:ACCEPTED
College Professor: ACCEPTED
P.E Teacher: ACCEPTED
Shrine Maiden: NOT REVIEWED YET
School nurse: DENIED

What is your motivation for applying?:
I have found myself into Police force and Emergency services, i'v learned some mistakes on my past experiences on applying,I believe this time I'm ready for this and won't make mistakes I can't make that sure but I'll try my best, by diving in to the police force I'm able to enhance my experience and make it even last longer. I'm very passionate about the police force and decided to give it a try again.
I wanted to relive this experience again which, however, intrigued me very much, and also took and excited me , because I also like to protect Karakura from criminals, as I never liked and never will like to prosecute GangRP in the future anyway. I would really like to have the chance to relive this experience, but I'm more sure that this time I will put more effort and more will into it.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, i'v reviewed it many times.

What are the Police ranks?

MAIN BRANCH
(Lowest to highest)

|Police Cadet|
-first rank given to a newly appointed police officer, Cadet's are able to stay on the front desk responding to reports, go on patrol with patrol officers, cadet's cannot go on patrol by themselves,Cadets are asked to take mugshots.

|Patrol Officer|
-Given to those who pass the test, They're able to patrol the city by themselves, The hold the same abilities as a cadet.
They're allowed to conduct arrests as well as take cadets on Patrols.

|Corporal|
-They supervise the work of the ranks under them, a more experienced version then Patrol officers and Cadets, response to emergencies, general and patrol, investigation of crimes

|Sergeant|
-they manage policing activity in their area. Sergeants should monitor activity and incidents, coordinate, and guide police officers

|Lieutenant|
-The Lieutenant is responsible for supervising patrol sergeants, police officers and detectives, they are an offical "higher up".

|Head Lieutenant|
-They plan work schedules, oversee departmental cases and oversee other officers making sure they do they're work, and help officers with situations, assist with detective work.

|Commissioner|
-They control everything, can demote and promote any officer any time, Everything goes by their command, they are able to bring people in the faction whenever they want.

DETECTIVE BRANCH
(Lowest to highest)

|Detective Constable|
-They are able to direct criminal investigations, managing investigations, and many more.

|Detective Sergeant|
-They can investigate crimes such as arson, robbery, fraud, burglary, and assault, they can also assist in training activities

|Detective-Chief Inspector|
-They are able to what the sergeant, investigate crimes assist in trainings, they manage teams of inspectors, sergeants, and many more.

|Detective Superintendent|
-The Detective Superintendent is the lead of the detective branch, they can manage crime investigations and many more.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

So, my knowledge on the work of the police is very clear, their job is to serve the State and the Citizens, and grant them maximum safety and help, their task above all is to defend the city from criminals of all kinds. and to punish them dutifully and severely. When choosing to become a member of law enforcement it is clear that it is a must to be loyal, honest and helpful and to listen to any orders that are given from the highest ranks and to carry them out with flawlessness and attention.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

Police in SchoolRP is very important, because right now, Karakura is teeming with criminals, there is no place where a criminal or a gang member is not hiding. In fact, people die every day only when these criminals take advantage of the slightest distraction by the police, and it is precisely here that these forces must show their utmost attention and sense of duty and to intervene immediately in the rescue, whether it is very important or not, they must always be vigilant and under surveillance, because you never know what might be hiding around the corner.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I understand

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Mhm.

IC SECTION

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they looks, what makes them unique?

Sakura is a 5'4 Japanese female, with a hourglass body she'd have brown lushes hair and hazel glimmering eyes, she'd have a high pitched sound she'd smell like Dior perfume she'd had a tint of blush on her cheek, she'd always have a smirk.

What they're like on and off the job?
Sakura, would be respectful, humble, hard-working, focused on her job, when she’d get the opportunity she’d get to know her co-workers more, she’d behave well and carry out her duties assigned to her, she’d reply to reports as much as she can.
Off the job she’d be more of a calm and collective person, she’d normally take a calm walk through karakura visit the shopping district pick up some new things or visit her cousins, she’d meet some new people and then she’d return to her apartment fulfilling her work

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?

- It depends on the situation; 1. If they are in the workplace it is obvious that they must behave in the most professional, uncompromising and impeccable way possible, respect each other and their superiors, but most important of all is that they must carry out and fulfill all the duties assigned to them; 2. If, on the other hand, they are not at work and should be in front of one of their work colleagues, in this case they should behave in a natural and friendly way, get to know each other better, hang out, and who knows if a strong friendship could be born or the beginning of a love story ?! Anyway, furious from work they would behave naturally.
The plans for my character's future are to continue to serve the city and protect it at the cost of his life and beyond, one of his plans for the future would be to be able to find someone to love, and why not? Maybe start a family and risk everything to protect and support it; another of his plans for the future are to make new friends, companions, live new adventures and risk the impossible and so on.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)
Sakura Fumiko Dot was born in Japan, daughter of Liyan and Akio, where both her parents were employed in law enforcement, or police force, where, Liyan was a highly respected lieutenant, and Akio was a commissioner. Their goal was always to protect their family and their beloved daughter, making sure she lived well, and studied and perhaps pursued the path of her parents. Sakura had two older Sisters than her, named Daiki and Yua, where they both decided at 19 to go to college and move to Karakura with all their daughters.

When Sakura turned 20, she and her sisters moved to Tokyo, to start their college studies, in fact here is the place where they studied a lot and in depth for what they would pursue in the future, or to become part of the forces. police. Sakura began to show a lot of interest in forensic science and beyond, she was also very interested in the forensic science and her functions. However Sakura and Yua have always supported each other in the studies of these fields in the hope of being able to be part of these special forces in the future. Yua was the first who decided she wanted to try to apply / request to be part of the police team and to practice it, in fact she was also accepted, while her sister Daiki became a college professor in the field of theater and acting, seen that Sakura was still on the way to education and was still learning and studying.

After years of strenuous studies, training and successes in the field of studies, exams and training with the highest marks and achievements, Sakura decided to try to pursue her dream that she has always carried alive in her drawer, and consequently she decided to apply. in applying to be part of the police, like her sister Yua. In writing this question, she has been studying for years, day and night, non-stop and in an excellent and flawless way.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Sakura Fumiko Dot

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss

Given Name(s):
Sakura

Preferred Name:
Miss sakura

IC Phone number:
873-471-681

Religious Denomination:
No religion

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
Japanese

Current Location:
Karakura

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:
2 years.

Working Experience:
3years as a professor teaching forensic.

Academic Degree:
Masters.

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Criminology

Minor(s):
Criminal Justice

Native Languages:
Japanese, French

Other Languages:
Italian, English

Last edited: