mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

KPD Application

KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

Discord Name & Tag: Brodie#0832

Previous bans: No previous bans

Describe your activity on the server: normally 2/3 hours, because i like the server

Which timezone are you in?: EST

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications: i have no applications of those

What is your motivation for applying?: just so i can help out the community, and stop the crime

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?: i have the knowledge of banned stuff, minors having, and, taking, reports

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?: to make sure crime doesn't get our of hand, and to stop it

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?: yes, and i will not complain

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?: yes and i will stay dedicated forever

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?: yes

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name: Mike Felix

Character's age (if accepted): 13 i think

Character's gender & pronouns: he / him

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-9 /Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?: English and that's all

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?: the mask of a smile on my face, but i can take it off, and with it off i have colorful green eyes

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?: he acts professionally., in a couple situations but not every..

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?: i think they would like it a lot so we can Cooperate, and bring friendship and all the good stuff..

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?: i do see myself as a leader, because i can bring greatness, and joy to karakura

BACKSTORY (100+ words): i was once a small kid, 5 years old, grew up on the streets.., until a few parents brought me in., and we eventually lost the house to gambling and sadly, they died.. of old age, mom died of old age, dad died of a heart attack, and 8 years later here i'am

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?: No

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription: Paracetamol, Cough Syrup, Bandaid, Eye patch, Cane

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?: tell him to stop, if he doesn't just forcefully un-lethally stop him or report him to higher ranks

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?: arrest the assaulter

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?: report him to higher ranks

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?: not accept it and add it to the charges if i can

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to unfortunately deny your application to join our faction.​

We appreciate your efforts and your motivation to join our faction, but
we have made this decision based on the following reason(s)

DETAIL
-
Although we don't deny your will to join the faction, detail is a great
way to show off your interest. Therefore, we recommend spending more
time to try and re-elaborate your application so that it shows off you're
truly engaged in trying to join us!

- A decisive factor that influences our decision is server reputation. We tend
to pick players who have been in the server for a while, and that have a
relatively clean history. We suggest applying for other factions / community
teams to improve how other players see you and boost your chances at
becoming part of our faction!​

ADDITIONAL NOTES