Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
TheRoseKnight28

Discord Name & Tag:
ℜ28#7705

Previous bans:
I was banned once for erp

Describe your activity on the server:
I'm back from a long break but ill be on a few hours a day or longer if needed!

Which timezone are you in?
Eastern standard time

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/police-application.34368/

What is your motivation for applying?:
I want to join the kpd because I want to help keep gangrp controlled and i also want to help other players and have something for me to do.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I know the ins and out I was in a law enforcement program in high school for 4 years!

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
To make sure crime doesn't go rampant and ruin players experience!

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

I do acknowledge it!

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, and i will take it as seriously as becoming an actual cop

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?

Yes I acknowledge it!

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Byorn Høiland

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns:
Male He/Him

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Grade 12

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
Norweigan

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
Byorn is a 6'5 Norwegian male with silky cool brown hair that's parted in the middle and has faded sides and crystal blue eyes that can strike fear or comfort into the eyes of anyone he looks at. If you look at him, you will think you are looking at an old Viking

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
In a professional situation, byorn would treat it with all the seriousness it needs. He does not joke around much, if at all, while on the job, and he thinks about every possible outcome of every situation and handles it carefully as if a matter of life and death, no matter how small it is.
But if he is in a casual situation, you would think he is a different person, for he is always smiling and laid back, whom everyone can look forward to meeting. He is a very fun person who is always looking out for everyone.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
Byorn Would think of his co-workers as his family to him and would treat them with as much respect as he would treat his actual family. To byorn, there are no co-workers or teamwork because they are both the same thing to him. He has a deep understanding of this due to his past and heritage.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
I see myself as a leader when needed because I have no problem coming up with plans for any situation and addressing people's concerns, and working with them if the time calls for me to step up into that role. I also have no problem following orders from higher-ups; if they tell me to jump, I say how high.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)
Byorn was born in a small village in Norway. He was raised by his mother and father to follow in the old ways of the Norse men or more commonly known as Vikings. He has embraced these old ways all his life, worshiping Odin, Thor, Freya, and all the other Norse gods. Throughout his life, he has always helped his community, for his father was the mayor of their small village. Everyone there knew byorn and loved him like their own. If they had a problem, they would go to him. If there was a fight, he was called to break it up. They were like the unofficial law bringer in the small village, and byorn loved it. But as byorn grew older, he would have a sense of unfulfillment, like he wasn't doing what he should be. He addressed his father about this one day, and he found out what he was missing. Adventure and exploration like his ancestors did. On his 16th birthday byorns, father came to him with a present. It was an unlimited flying card. His father told him that he could go out and see the world and satisfy his want for adventure. Later that day, the entire village was celebrating byorns birthday and his journey to see the world. Everyone told him how much he'd be missed and things wouldn't be the same without him, but they all had bright smiles on their faces. After that night, byorn packed up his things kissed his mother and hugged his father, and left his village in search of adventure. After a few years of seeing the world and visiting all of Europe and America, he would find himself back in Japan in a city called karakura, where he thought he would settle down for a while.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

No, it is considered a dangerous weapon and if caught will come with jail time.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
Bandage, cough drops, Birth control, Canes, and painkillers

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
I would step in immediately, stop them and separate them while I cuff my co-worker until I find out what happened and take things from there.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
I would step in and assist them without a second thought. If a co-worker is being assaulted, nothing will stop me from saving them.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
I would tell the chief before i get I attempt to get their trust and gather info and voice recordings of them admitting to the crime. Then i will set up an ambush to detain them and lock them away.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
I would give them a warning at first, but if they persist, I would detain them and perform a search and proceed normally after that.

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to unfortunately deny your application to join our faction.​

We appreciate your efforts and your motivation to join our faction, but
we have made this decision based on the following reason(s)

COMPETITIVITY
-
Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the
faction, we sometimes have to deny good applicants because there are
others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to
server reputation or due to the detail that was put to their application.

- A decisive factor that influences our decision is server reputation. We tend
to pick players who have been in the server for a while, and that have a
relatively clean history. We suggest applying for other factions / community
teams to improve how other players see you and boost your chances at
becoming part of our faction!

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (Yonio#5112) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread